Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat ka diary aur ek love story (part 17,pg 72) (Page 13)

NivFemirist Senior Member
NivFemirist
NivFemirist

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Good updateThumbs Up loved V-V ie Vanshika-Virat convo and secondly V-V bro convoBig smile Thanks for the pm and continue asapSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebinda

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Friends i wasn't satisfied with my last update so i made a quick new update. I hope this one will be more entertaining. 

Part 4 

Virat snatched the book from his children. "Papa ' please we want to read more" prem begged his father. "Please papa'. It is becoming interesting" Priya pleaded along with her yawning. "Priya beta ' look at you, you are yawning" "But papa" "NO but, priya it is time to sleep". Then he made them sleep and switched off the lights. Just then he was leaving, he felt someone pulling. When he turned back, he saw his angel's fingers grabbing his wrist. "Papa ' you won't leave us just the way u left your family" priya asked him with the eyes reflection the terror of losing her father just the way her grandma and uncle did. Virat sat down on the bed and stroked his angel's hair while his son rested his head on his lap. "Papa will never leave alone ' papa love you a lot '. I can't even dream of leaving you alone" Virat said while remembering those painful moments. "Papa you also love your family a lot and you left them" priya said looking up at Virat. "Beta ' that was when papa was immature" he smiled and continued "Now papa is mature and papa can decide what is right and what is wrong". "Mama will show you right if you are wrong too '. My mama is the best" Prem said . "Oye hero ' Isn't your papa is best too?" Virat asked his son while tickling his son. "Papa you are best too" Priya said while giving her cutest smile. "Yes papa you are best too" Prem finally said. "Ok now you two sleep" "no papa we want to read more" priya cried. "Priya ' you know papa right? papa is not going to allow you to read ' The earlier you sleep the sooner tomorrow will come". Both of them smiled at Virat. Then Virat kissed their forehead and went away.

Virat couldn't sleep remembering those painful moments he had caused his family and he was missing Manvi very badly. Then he made his mind to called Manvi. "Hey Virat ' how are you?" "Manvi ' how can I be alright without you?" "Virat don't act like a child" "Manvi ' cant you come back quickly?" Virat voice sounded extremely sad and helpless so Manvi planned to tease him. "Virat ' naa kabi nahi" "Kyun?" "Tumsey jo chotkara mila hai ' I never want to miss this rare chance" Manvi giggled. "Oye ' U want to kill me with a heart attack?" Virat chuckled. "Ha' chotkara jo miljayae gaa" "Oye ' Bandariya itna jaldi tumay mujsay chotkara nahi milay gaa' ye chance tumay kabi nahi milay gaa" "Oh really ' What if I found someone special?" "Then forget about prem , he will be bullied by me" Virat giggled as he know that his bandariya can't resist anything concern with prem. "Oye ' prem ka koi shikayath aya toe .. tumay punishment milaygi" "Punishment denay kay liyae tumhay yaha arnar paray gaa.. Come back soon" "Virat .. I miss you too" "love you sweetheart" "love you too". Then they end the call.

Then next day at night Priya and prem started reading.

"Sleeping at my own room and at my own bed' how can anything be more comfortable than it? Early morning Bhai woke me up and we went to Hrishikesh the place where my Bhabhi is living. That place is surrounded by the mountains and green trees; I got the sensation as if I have reach heaven. Then finally Bhai stopped the car in front of a two-story wooden traditional house. We stepped out of the car just then Bhai got an important call so he told me to go inside and he will join me after attending the call. I went towards the main door and rang the bell. But nobody came and after awhile again I rang it. After a few minutes, I heard someone shouting. "Ye koi itni subasuba (early morning) ghaar ka ganta(bell) baja rahahai" Then the door creaked open. A girl with medium height with a tan skin stood with a shock. She was holding a bowl as soon as she saw me the bowl fell down from her hand making a loud sound. She took two steps backwards when I took a step forward. Then another girl ran towards her. She was also shocked to see me. Another girl was a bit taller and fairer. Another girl shouted "Tum". Is it she saying me? I was confused. Do I even know her? The first girl couldn't control her balance and shouted "Dee". I guess the fairer girl was her Dee. Then her Dee grabbed her hand to give her support. They were gazing at me with hatred in their eyes. The shorter girl carefully examined me. She looked at my right cheek and above my left eyebrow. Then finally she cried out "Plastic surgery". What? I was shocked. Plastic surgery?  By hearing her comment, the smile that I had forgotten along time back bloomed suddenly. Do I look that much handsome that someone thinks I do plastic surgery? The charm that I had forgotten, this girl made me realized again. How the girl fall for me and how they want to spend time with me but it was a long time back. By seeing me smiling, both of them were more terrified. "Tum yaha kyun aryae ho ab?" the taller girl asked me. What ab? What does that mean? Do I know her? A lot of questions were flowing in my mind. "Tum yaha say chalay jao" the taller girl said with more anger while the shorter girl eyes started to fill up. Just then Bhai came. Oh my god, god only knows how much I felt relieve to see Bhai. They were totally crazy. Bhai smiled and said "Hi Jeevika". Who is Jeevika? I turned around to find my Bhabhi but there were only those two crazy girls. So probably Bhai is going to marry with one of them. I was shocked at the thought that how can Bhai marry with a crazy and mad girl? Bhai shook my body. "Tu kaha khoe gaya?" Bhai asked me with surprised look. "woh.. woh" words doesn't seem to come out from my mouth. How should I say Bhai that the way they react with me. "Virat ye tuhari honay wali babhi ' Jeevika" pointing towards at the taller and fairer girl. Both of us were shocked. The other girl murmured something that I caught up. She said "Naam bhi change kardiya". Both of us couldn't say anything but kept staring each other. Then Bhai signaled both of us to introduce each other. "Hi ' I m Virat ' Bhaiya ka chota bhai" I said trying to force smile and extending my hands. Her lips were trembling "Hi main Jeevika" and she put her hand forward but her hand was shaking. Then we did a proper hand shake. Bhai said pointing towards another girl "Ye Manvi ' meri sabsay pyaari salisahebaa" bhai gave his sweetest smile while introducing me with his saali. I said "Hi" and extended my hand forward but she didn't respond and run towards the living room.

Bhabhi gave us excuse that she was not feeling well. Then we stepped inside the house. I saw Manvi sitting on the sofa buried her head on her legs. We went there and sat. To let Bhai and Bhabhi sit together I went near Manvi and sat next to her. She felt my presence and looked up with her red eyes which showed lots of hatred for me. She was terrified with me as her body was shaking. Why is she hate me and afraid of me? Bhabhi was looking suspiciously at me. I guess she didn't want me to sit near her sister. Then Bhai broke the silence. "Manvi are you alright?" "haa' Jeeju I m alright" she said while giving her faint smile. Then she went near Bhai and sat next to him. Bhabhi went inside the kitchen and prepared tea for us. I can see that Manvi is not the type of girl who feels uncomfortable with boys by the way she childishly talked with Bhai . Whenever she smiled at Bhai jokes she half glanced at me again raising anger and hatred for me and her smile vanished away. What is reason for her awkward reaction with me? Then Bhabhi brought the chai and handed a cup to Bhai and a cup to me. Her hands were shaking when she was handing me the cup. Bhai told them that I have came back from London to attend his wedding. I smiled at them but Manvi didn't response and Bhabhi gave me fake smile. Then Bhai told them that we should be heading towards mall for buying some clothes for the wedding. But Manvi said she won't come along with us. Bhabhi took her side and said it would be better if she don't come with us. But Bhai is Bhai. He said he won't shop until his saali is with him so she needed to follow us. The whole way she was silent. She didn't say a word. Bhai joke at her silence. The way he said I guess that this girl is very talkative but because of me she was silent. Why am I the reason for her silence?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do comment and press the like button . It means  a lot to me.

Thanks for reading. 

Edited by Radharaday - 30 July 2012 at 12:22am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalsdiwakar33swetharaoabc456Arjuhi_VirMansham24Prem Premlemyscreen22chandana123preeethi--Lalz--Bella-Edwardnishi12345marleyNivFemiristShwtyAnu101niayadavMTBT_12071316MadhuChowdaryabhilasha143say_cheesemanvilover18arohi16chandiniebindaAashika_virmanShabana0786luvzindagishaimahaysha1989neha fan1alicemathgirl_rocksBrunoMarsshilpa09tadi-maro..BlueBird..Jannat94forever_youngkulsum_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohanShona1907-GayathriK-Syed695ShivRajput.Anastasia.love_never_dies.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
read last two updates, written well..
loved the question of cuties.. virat leave them also, it was quite touching .. 
the spelling of riciage is Hrishikesh or rishikesh.. edit it dear..
curious to know why maanvi is behaving strangely with virat..
continue soon and thanks for the PMs

Radharaday

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Nice update plzzz cont 

Radharaday

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Cont 

Radharaday

riyashaan Groupbie
riyashaan
riyashaan

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
loved this part very much,...eager to know,why jeevika and manvi behaving like tis 2wards virat.. :O Plastic surgery :-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifeRadharaday

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

read last two updates, written well..
loved the question of cuties.. virat leave them also, it was quite touching .. 
the spelling of riciage is Hrishikesh or rishikesh.. edit it dear..
curious to know why maanvi is behaving strangely with virat..
continue soon and thanks for the PMs

Thank for the spelling and the comment too Smile

love_never_dies

Prem Prem Groupbie
Prem Prem
Prem Prem

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Awesome story

Radharaday

Go to top