Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat ka diary aur ek love story (part 17,pg 72) (Page 10)

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! This is amazing!!!
I can say their Kids are more naughty then them!!!
Cont soon..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharaday

stargirl.kiara Groupbie
stargirl.kiara
stargirl.kiara

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Nice one!! I love it.. Continue soon

Radharaday

tadi-maro IF-Dazzler
tadi-maro
tadi-maro

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Two childrens were adorable...Ur 's is best story & going to be more popular...Loved ur creativity in everythingClapClap Thnx 4 pm...Hoping u will update soon& send me pmSmileSmile

Radharaday

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I reallly love this..it's sooo cute and interesting Big smile
Just feels so nice to listen to Virat's side of the story...
Thanku so much for the pm
Please pm me when you update
ClapClap
Awesome!!!!
Hygzzz

Radharaday

senikada Groupbie
senikada
senikada

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
nice topic please continue  Day Dreaming

Radharaday

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Part 3 

"Finally stepped my feet on my mother land. Feeling very relieved to be surrounded by the near and dear ones after three years of separation as if I have left my half of the tension back in the London. When I first stepped out of the plane, Bhai was there waiting for me with patience. He hurried towards me as soon as he saw my figure. We were facing and staring each other without a word. Our eyes were over flooded with the pains and grieve of the three years separation. I moved towards him and gave him a tight hug. He wrapped his hands around me with his tight hug.

Then after awhile we broke the hug.

"Virat … Itna kyun sataya humko?" Bhai questioned me while wiping away his tears.

"Bhai … I m sorry". But Bhai turned away from me with anger. I know he has right to be angry with me after all I have given only pain.

I went nearer to him. Then I grabbed his shoulders with my hands. "Bhai … ek maafi toe bantha hai na?" I asked him with the eyes started to fill up watery liquid. Still Bhai wasn't facing me. " Bhai app ko pata hai Jab hum chote thay, main school say ghar late say arta tha par app mujay hamesha maaf kartay thay. Iss bar yuhi maafi kardoe nar". Finally Bhai looked up at me then cupped his fingers around my face. "Virat … tab tum 3 hours late arta tha ..abb tum 3 years late arya hai". He stopped for awhile then "How can I forgive you?. "Bhai" saying that I hugged him again.

"Virat … Mujsay bhi bora haal Maa ka hua hai…. Abb jaldi say ghar chaal" Saying that Bhai broke the hug and we set out for home. During the journey from airport to my house, my mind is filled with Maa. She is the woman who always stands beside me in my rights or wrongs. If I am wrong, she shows me directions towards right. She is the woman who raises me and makes me stronger. She is the woman who let go of her happiness to erase my pain. And what have I given her except pain? I am such a bad son to her. Although Bhai prove to be a good son, Maa always yearn for my present. I am more important to her than Bhai and she loves me more than Bhai. But I have only tortured her with my absent from her for three years. I promised her that I will be back after a year but I broke that promise. I promised her to stay in touch with her all the time, but from last year I haven't even heard her voice. I was so much Lost in Maya that I even forgot my caring family. Now how am I going to face her?

Just then Bhai stopped the car in front of a familiar huge white mansion. That is my house which I have left 3 years ago. Everything except the situation looked the same.

"We reached home… I hope u haven't forget yet" Bhai smiled at me. I felt relieved to see Bhai smiling. "Thank you" I said with a faint voice. "Ab chor na" Saying that Bhai stepped out of the car and I followed him.

When I crossed the main door, Maa was waiting there with her red bulgy eyes. It looked like she was crying the whole time. I run towards her like a child calling "Maa". She buried her head on my chest and started weeping terribly so I. I kissed her hair "Maa … I m sorry". Maa couldn't control her body and she slowly collapsed and fell on the floor. I was still holding her and I too sat down on the floor. I cupped her face "Maa.. Mujay maaf kardoe". "Virat … Mera beta" She couldn't continue and kept on weeping. I wiped away her tears and put my head on her shoulder. She was still sobbing. "Beta… Mera beta meray pass hai" she said stroking my hair. "Haa .. maa main tumhara pass hu". Then I completely covered my face on her shoulder and continued crying until I made her blouse wet. She rested her head on my hair and showered me with her tears. "Ab tumay main kahi nahi janay dungi". Then she pulled my face in front of her and kissed my cheeks and forehead. "Kahin nahi janay dungi … tu samja na?" "I will never leave you maa". "You have become thinner" she started scolding me "Don't you eat meal properly?" I enjoyed her scolding as I have got my old maa again.

Then she dragged me towards the kitchen and started feeding me Kheer with her hands. Everyone thought that it is good for mother and son to give some time alone so no one disturbed us.  After eating, I took blessing of dadaji, bua, chacha and chachi. Everyone was very happy to see me again.

That night I went to Bhai room as I wanted talk him privately. "Virat … tu yaha?" Bhai was surprised to see me. "Haa Bhai … I need to talk with you". "Kya Virat" "Bhai … when is the wedding?" "After 2 weeks". I was shocked as before Bhai said that the wedding will be after a week. "Bhai" "Haa.. Virat mainay jooth bola tha" "paar kyun?" "Virat … We all wanted to spend some more time with you … Is it wrong?" "Bhai … I m going back after a month". I knew that Bhai will be angry but I need tell him before it is too late. "Virat … u always cheat" He banged his fist on the wall. I stayed quiet. "Then why did you lie maa that u will always stay with her" his voice was harsh. He is a caring son who always thinks about his dear mother and I am a bad son who always thinks of giving pain and torturing my mother. But I was helpless. "Sorry Bhai … I will think" I said to pacify Bhai. "Ya .. Virat you better" he said with the same anger in his voice. Then after awhile Bhai said that tomorrow he is going to meet my Bhabhi and I needed to follow him as he wanted to introduce me with Bhabhi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it is not boring. Next part will be Virman meeting.

Your comment and criticism are welcome.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalswetharaoabc456riyashaanArjuhi_VirManlemysham24nishi12345marleyBella-EdwardNivFemiristShwtylafizascreen22--Lalz--js1234NinaAriefchandana123MTBT_12071316MadhuChowdaryAnu101niayadavabhilasha143manvilover18aysha1989swetha811-Tinu-BrunoMarsshilpa09girl_rocksalicemathneha fan1forever_youngJannat94tadi-maro..BlueBird..Shona1907-GayathriK-rasp_berrykulsum_virmanKanwal_chohanSyed695preetipcCintila.Anastasia.love_never_dies.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Love Vadhera brothers!!
Nice update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharadaychandiniebinda

abhilasha143 Senior Member
abhilasha143
abhilasha143

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
It is not all boring. It is wonderful part describing mother's love...loved it.please continue soon...please please please

Radharaday

Go to top