Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat ka diary aur ek love story (part 17,pg 72) - Page 48

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!!..All the thinking made Virat confess!!..
Super duper update..
Thanks for the pm..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! He confessed!!!
Awesome update!! Loved it!!!
Can't wait to read next part!!!
Continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update..liked virats possessiveness
continue soon..
Edited by smileysmi - 11 years ago
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Virat said I.LOVE.U!!!
YAY!!
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 16

"Coz I Love YOU" was ringing on my ears. Both of our eyes were wide opened with shock. I didn't know what to say or how to react. Her problem was the same with mine. She tried to utter something but couldn't. Her lips were shaking and my whole body was burning. How can I be so stupid? She took a deep breath and started to walk away without looking back at me. I needed to clear the misunderstanding as quick as possible. I hate my mouth for saying that. I slapped it. Then I realized it was nothing concerning with the mouth, it was the brain. I hit my head. Then I realized it was my head, not the brain. I was going mad. I felt like taking out my brain from the skull and gave a punishment for being so stupid. She was walking away. I tried to stop her but my feet were rooted. I shouted "Manvi , Manvi … I didn't mean that" but she didn't stopped and started to faded from my vision. Then I realized that only my heart was shouting and not my mouth. What is wrong with me? People say one of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter but me; I have uttered something that was not in my heart. Now I know whose fault it was. Brain is innocence coz brain will think at least once but the heart … it is the heart problem. What do u want my heart?

"Manvi kaha hai?" I asked Bhai who was ready to drive us back home. "Maya … went back home" Bhai said smirking. "I asked u about Manvi, not Maya" I glared at him. He shook his head "Oh …mainay bhi toe Maya kay baray may hi bolar nar" then smirk again. He is going to be killed by me. I looked at Bhabhi with pleading eyes. "Virat … Manvi went back to Hrishicage" she said smiling.  "Kya?" I screamed. "Yes … I tried to stop her but she didn't listen" Bhabhi said sadly. This is all because of my stupid heart.  

Tired and exhausted, on top of that confused, I laid down on my bed. "Life is so …so…." confused again. Life is so what? I wished to slam my head against a pillar. I pull the pillow and hug tightly. Then I heard a sound. Whenever I tightened my grip, the sound became louder. I threw away the noisy pillow which was irritating my confused brain. "Hi brain… no no heart … meray dil … what have you done? Bachara Manvi … she must be confused too" I scratched my head. "Oye heart … I think u have done MBA in how to confuse people that's why … ya that's why … all this happened". "Virat … what are you saying?" Bhai came towards me with furrowed eyebrows. "Virat are you stupid, u r talking like a kid". I pointed at Bhai "Error … Main stupid nahi hu main toe confused hu and stupid toe mera heart hai" I said angrily. Bhai let a small laugh "Virat tum pagal hogayae hai".  Pagal I thought I was confused. Bhai stepped on my pillow accidentally. I covered my ears not to irritate my confused brain. "Bhai , throw that pillow … it is eating my nerves". Bhai picked up the pillow "Virat … something is inside". He started to open the pillow case although I was signaling him to stop. Bhai took out a belt, wallet, shirt, some money and a letter. "Virat how can you be so stupid? U put these things inside the pillow" Bhai said still focusing on the things. What??I didn't put them. Then I realized that Manvi promised to give me back everything I lost due to her. Oh this girl. I rushed and opened the letter. "Virat I hope u like them. I m very sorry, I took so much time nar but at least I give you back everything u lost because of me". Bhai looked at me with his confused expression "Virat , what is that?". I smiled at Bhai and hid the letter "Koi purana a piece of paper hai". I faked a smile then snatched the things from his hand "I m so fool nar … I put these things inside the pillow". Bhai smacked my head "Now only u know that?" then laughed. I put all the things in my closet.

Bhai was about to go back. "Bhai Bhai" I shouted. Bhai looked back "Kyar hua Virat?" . "Bhai …Ma..Ma.." I stammered. "Virat … maa is sleeping. Is there any work?" Bhai questioned. Is he kidding or serious? He was about to go again but I pulled his hand "Bhai … I mean Man..Manvi… was she angry before leaving?" Bhai thought for awhile and nodded "yaa… she was so angry". My energy level dropped after hearing him. She was angry. "Bhai … did Manvi said anything about me?" Bhai shook his head "Why? What should she say? And Tum kyun Manvi ka naam jab raha hai" Bhai asked giving me confused look. "Kyunki mujay ussay pyaar hogaya hai" I said without thinking. I bit my tongue for being stupid again. Bhai smirked. "No …no … it is just because of my stupid heart… u know Bhai I said her I love you … this heart is killing me" Bhai laughter got louder. "Virat … u r in love" he whispered. "Kya bhai… that's not a breaking news … I know I m in love with Maya. The breaking news is that I m confused, crazy, stupid and fool". "Virat you are not in love with Maya , u were in love with Maya" Bhai corrected me. "Whose smile makes you smile and forget the pain u r suffering?" Bhai asked me. Is that a question? Of coz Manvi "Manvi" I said. "That's just only a question but Virat think carefully, what is Manvi to you? Is she only a friend or something else? Why does your heart want to say those three magical words? that's not an ordinary case Virat… that's a serious case … think carefully then come to the conclusion" by a giving a piece of advice to a confused soul Bhai went away.

Really am I in love with Manvi? I didn't know but I needed call her to say sorry. I dialed Manvi number but she didn't pick up. Then my phone rang and I saw Manvi's name flashing my screen. I picked up the call immediately. "Hey Manvi I just wanted to say that I m sorry. I m very stupid. I didn't mean to say that. U know nar I only love Maya. U r just my friend. Manvi are you still angry with me? Plz don't be … I wont be able to live if u r angry with me. Plz say something. Manvi I m sorry. Why aren't u saying anything? I m so worried Manvi . Are you alright? I don't mean to hurt you but this stupid heart. Manvi …. Manvi"  I took a deep breath "Oye binar break ka gaddi … how can I say something when u r blubbering what u like.  Tum kitnar bak bak karthay ho yar" she chuckled. I was relived "So it means u forgive me?" "Of coz … buddu after all it was not your fault it was your stupid heart fault" she chuckled more. "Thanks". After ending the call, I was jumping around the room. Manvi forgave me. Manvi forgave me. I felt like I have won all the happiness in the world. Then Bhai's word stuck in my mind "Virat think carefully, What is Manvi to you?" . Why am I so happy when she forgave me? Why do I want to protect her? Why do I don't want to give her any pain or suffering? Am I really in love?  I closed my eyes and saw Manvi image smiling at me and whispering those three magical words. I whispered back "I love you too". Then I realized that I m in love. I m in love with that Bandariya. I am in love.

After three days, Bhai and Bhabhi were going to Hrishicage for pak fera rasam. The house seemed so quiet without Bhai, Bhabhi and Manvi. Although Maya kept coming, I felt I was alone. I haven't told Maya about anything the love for Manvi and my discovery about her cruel hidden face. Bhai came back from Hrishicage after a week due to some important case without Bhabhi who requested some more days. Maa, Bua and Dadaji went to our relative wedding. Bhai and I were alone at home. Then after some days, Bhai went to USA due to some cases and he told me to fetch Bhabhi. I was on cloud nine.  Now I m going to ask her why didn't she came back after a week? Her uni already started and she didn't come back. And most importantly, I m going to confess my feeling although I have done once.

I wore the shirt and the belt she gave. I also carried the wallet she gave. Then I m ready to go to Hrishicage. How will she react when she see me? I m was a bit nervous. I am going to see her for the first time after the fake confession and before the real confession. I have planned to confess as soon as I reached there. Will she be angry or will she take it as a joke? Or will she say yes?  If she said no, I will tell her she didn't give back everything I lost; my heart is still with her. 

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Oh why did he have to say that he didn't mean what he said... And wonder what's with Manvi...
I really can't wait for the next chapter...
Thank you 😊
Edited by aysha1989 - 11 years ago
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

wowww u updated twice... thank you... thanks a lot..

cuming to the update its awesome.. finally virat realised his feelings towards manvi😊

Edited by sreshtach - 11 years ago
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome dear ...
.jus looved the 1st para where Virat tried to find out who was the real culprit his tounge , head , brain r heart for that confession that part was really written beautifully...[BRthe full chapter was quiet mesmerizing ..
thnx 4 a beautifull chapter ..
eagerly waitin for the real confession that means the nxt chapter...
do cont. soon n last but very important thnx for the pm ..
OmEdited by say_cheese - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail
Awesome raday...lovd it...thnx for d PM
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...! Amazing,...liked the part where  he kept saying its a heart problem...n viren 1 n only his guidance...superb...continue sooon n thanks for the pm! Edited by Syed695 - 11 years ago