Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update
So manvi kept her promise n cont her studies lovely... But the virat prob n he dam loves maya, he wanna return back...hmmm
Update Soon
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!! Loved it!!
Plz continue soon, can't wait 4 the next part!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update.lovely.Now i am eager to know the past.Tnaks for the pma nd continue soon:-)😊
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update wonder what is the past update soon and do pm me
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what virat's terrible past that changed their lofe?😲 and who is this maa? vanshika maa?😕
update soon

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Totally amazing, I loved it ;)
Thanks for the PM
mika17 thumbnail
awesome update plzz pm me wn u update
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update of what I could understand, my Hindi is not the good if you could put English translations in for me I would be very grateful.

I last para was confusing please translate for me if you can or explain to me if you can the conversation between virat and maanvi.

Thanks for the pm, please continue soon

The kids fall asleep. Virat switched off the lights and went to his room when his phone rang. A smile cross his lips when the screen showed Manvi's name."Hi … Manvi kaisi hoe? (how are you?) U r coming back right .. humlog ka pyaar ka nishani ka manufacture ka din 2 din baat hai… Priya aur Prem hum doenoe kay life may entered kiyae thay … Ek toe plan thar par ek surprise" (our love was manufactured as prem and prem and that day only two day away when Prem and Priya entered our life... one was planned but another was surprise) then he giggled but Manvi couldn't. "Virat" she sounded worried. "Haa… u have to come .. no more excuses" "Virat… Maa..aryi hai" (Virat Maa..is here) Virat tightened his grip on his phone after getting a mini heart attack. "Manvi .. tum teek toe honar?" (Manvi ..R u ok?)Virat whispered feeling scared. "Main teek hu but Virat… tum hi bolo main kyar karu?"(I am ok but what should i do?) "Kuch bhi math karo… just take blessing ok" (Dont do anything ..just take blessing ok)Virat said while tears filled up his eyes. "Ok.. bye" "bye". After cutting the call, Virat was lost in his past. The terrible past which changed his life.

Edited by screen22 - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
aussum update and funny to plz unfold viraat's past u didn't pm me this time
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
awww such a swt f
loved f
it
pm me plzzz