Virat ka diary aur ek love story (part 17,pg 72) - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Arrey yaar continue soon... I'm really eager to know about the mystery behind Jeeman's strange behavior towards him...
well written... loved this part
Nice update!..
Their meeting was strange & funny when manvi said " plastic surgery"..Lol!..
Wats up wid Manvi & Jeevika???... Or should I say wat did Virat do??..
Thanks for the pm..
it was assmmm
loved it
continue soon
thanx 4 the pm
pm me nxt time too
jz read all parts lovd it somthng diff nd creative...
has written very well...
lovd dir u twins...dy r lyk our virman...
pm me nxt tym...thnq
Part 5 

After a few minutes of feeling the high speed of Hrishikesh's natural air from the half-opened window, we reached a big the mall. The whole time Manvi was stick to Bhabhi, Bhai needed to find some excuses to be near with his future wife but this girl (Manvi) was not letting him. How can someone be so selfish? First Bhai made the way through the wedding costumes shop and selected some dresses. He told Bhabhi to try them but Manvi was clinging to her and making difficult for her to try anything. Bhabhi looked at Bhai helplessly and Bhai decided to take two or three dresses without trying. Then we went to Jewelry shop, Bhai told Bhabhi to select something. Bhabhi selected a few rings and necklaces. I can see that Bhai wanted to spend some romantic moment with Bhabhi but Manvi was disturbing them. As time passed, the hatred for Manvi inside me grew stronger. She was becoming the wall between my dear Bhai and his beloved Jeevika who was going to be his wife in a few weeks. Bhai was there to help me in everything now it is time for Virat Vadhera to pay back.

I went near Manvi and moving more closer as the seconds passed. She sensed my closeness and gave me her weird look in fact mixture of hatred and terrified look. The more I went closer to her, the harder she grabbed her Dee's arm. Then I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me furiously ' ready to fight. Trying to be as calm as I can, I said "Manvi , let's go somewhere else ' I m getting bored with this couple, I think u are too". Then I grabbed her hand and I said looking at my shocked Bhai and terrified and angry Bhabhi "We will come back soon" after that I winked at Bhai making he realized that he owed me. Before I pulled Manvi , Bhabhi shouted "Khu' no Virat where are you taking Manvi?" "Bhabhi we will be back soon". Then I dragged Manvi who was hesitant to follow but didn't utter a word. When we were far from Bhai and Bhabhi sights, Manvi finally said something "Let me go" trying to remove my fingers with her another hand. But I was determined. I tightened my grip and walked faster. "For god sake, let me go" She cried out again. I was so angry with her strange behavior towards me. I pushed her to the wall and pinned her and blocked her way with my hands. "What are you doing?" she said stammering. "I am just trying to put some senses on your bloody brain" she looked up angrily yet she was still afraid of me. Then I pacify myself "Don't you think that Bhai and Bhabhi should get some private time? I mean they are getting married soon and they might want some time alone for romance ' Don't you think?" while asking that I raised my eyebrow. Her eyes were stuck above my eyebrow. Then I slowly shook her "Hello ' don't you want to see your sister happy?" She looked up at me finally; she was agreed with me .She didn't speak but her eyes did. Then I removed my hands. She walked forwards and I followed her. After a while we saw a garden in front of the mall and we went there.

She was sitting on the on the right edge of the bench while I was on the left edge. There was about 1 meter gap between us. The kids were playing while their mothers' were chatting. From my knowledge female get bored when they don't have partner to chat but now it was me who is getting bored. This girl was so silent that it was hard to know that if she really sitting next to me so I need to peeked whether she is still next to me or not. It was already about 30 minutes; I couldn't digest the silences so I moved near her. She got goose bumps whenever I moved towards her. Finally I was right next to her shortening the 1 meter gap into 1 inch. But she wasn't still facing me. I cleared my throat. "So ' you aren't like the other girls? I mean most girls like to do their bak-bak but u are not that type". But it didn't affect her and she wasn't ready to change her usual posting. Still she wasn't facing me; she continued with her gazing thing. I was a fool to start the conversation like that. Then slowly I moved away from her. Again the atmosphere filled with tranquility. I am a type of person who likes silence but I want to know the reason about her behavior towards me so I need to break the silence great wall between us. I know it is a difficult task but Virat Vadera will do anything to know this reason as it has affected someone's life' I mean her life. Again I moved towards her this time she wasn't that much afraid with me like last time. I took a deep breath. "So Manvi ' Are you a graduate?" She looked up at me with her fierce eyes then turned away immediately. "Uff" I hit my head lightly. Fool ' I am a total fool to ask her that question. It seemed like I m discriminating her by asking that. But this girl didn't bother to reply me ' such a proud girl. Gathering all my courage, I planned to ask her again. "Which uni did you attend?"She slowly faced me and closed her eyes lightly then shouted "Why do you want to know something concerning with me? Did I ask you anything? No right'you better keep quiet". As soon as she opened her eyes, she turned her face away from me. I was there shocked. How can someone be so rude? It seemed like she didn't want to see my face that's why she closed her eyes when she was talking with me. Before she turned away I caught her eyes, those hatred for me was still there. I have never met like this girl in my life time. Total crazy, mad, rude, proud and selfish. Then I moved away from her.

Both of us were silent for awhile. Then I saw a young boy about 7 or 8 years who was enjoying the ice-cream bought by his mother. After buying the ice-cream, his mother went away with her friends to the mall leaving him alone. He didn't care about his mother but he was enjoying the ice-cream nonstop. While walking towards the see-saw, he was knocked down by the big stone and his ice-cream fell down. He started crying out loud. After that the scene what I saw couldn't be described in a word. Manvi was with that young boy. Hold on ' to make sure I turned to look Manvi's side but she wasn't there. Then I located my eyes on the scene again. That was Manvi .. ya Manvi the selfish Manvi. She tore her dupatta and wrapped the piece of tore duppata around the injury of that young kid on his knee caused by the stone. I was shocked. "Mujay ice-cream kaha hai" the child cried out. Manvi searched her purse but by her gesture I could guess that she forgot to put money. "Mujay ice-cream kaha hai" again he yelled out. Manvi sat down on the ground and placed him above her lap. Is it real what I m seeing? I blinked my eyes many times to make sure what I am seeing is real. "App ko rona nahi hass na chahiye" Manvi made a smile curve on his lips with her hands. He removed Manvi's hands "How should I smile when my ice-cream fell down?" he asked her innocently. "Kyun ki ' appnay kisi aur ko kushi diya hai" Manvi said stroking his hair. "Kiss ko?" "Yaha dey kiyae" Pointing her finger at the fallen ice-cream. "Ye toe ice-cream hai". "Waha dekhi yae" pointing her finger at ants coming near ice-cream and some of them started eating it. "Ants 'mujay darr lagta hai" he crawled away from the ice-cream. "They won't do anything to you" She said smiling at him. He looked at her confused. She pulled him towards her and made him sat on her lap again. "Appnay yae ants ko kitna kushi diya hai" "Par mera kushi toe yae ants nay chinliya" he pouted. "They are very happy with you so they will give you many wishes" "Mujay ice-cream kaha hai, kya yae mujay yae wish dey gay?" he looked up at her with his questioning eyes. Now it is hard for me to decide whether she is selfless or selfish. Then again I looked at them. "Kyun nahi ' bilkul yae wish bi deygay" Manvi said comforting him. I didn't think twice and went to the near ice-cream stall and bought three ice-creams. I went near them. "Yaha .. app ka wish pura hogaya" I handed one ice-cream to the kid who accepted it with joy. "Thank you bhaiya" he said while licking the strawberry ice-cream. I smiled at him. By that time, Manvi stood up. "Thanks" she said with her faint voice still not looking at me. Am I really hearing that? She doesn't seem to be rude too. She kissed the kid and the kid run away with the ice-cream. I gave one ice-cream to her. At first she refused but later she accepted. "I don't know what flavor you like so I bought strawberry" I said to start some conversation with her. She just smiled at me. "So strawberry is your favorite?" she asked while enjoying the ice-cream. "Nah ' chocolate is my favorite" I stopped for awhile and then continued "Most people like strawberry so I thought that u will like strawberry too". She just nodded and went to sit on the bench. I followed her. She is too mysterious for me. She proved me wrong. She is not that bad. 

Edited by Radharaday - 11 years ago
Hey i am first one to comment Awesome update👍🏼 and i am loving this mystery of Jeeman's weird behaviour towards virat😃 Thanks for the pm and continue asap and plz do pm me for ur future updates😊

still mystery is not solved waiting for it

this was awsm

Wonderful... Update soon plz... As quick as you can, because i havent come across something as good recently... I love this mysterious behaviour of Manvi... Love your story...
it was assmmm
loved it
continue soon
thanx 4 the pm
pm me nxt time too😊
Amazing update
Love it n enjoyed but, dnt understand dis misterious manvi...suspense
Cont Soon plz 😊