India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The men Mumtaz loved and lost (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
^^^Maybe she isnt keeping well or she isnt in the country. I think she lives in London or South Africa.

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

But Mumtz didnt even go to RajeshKhanna's funeral :(

Poppy  Hug

Eraser...HugHug

Mumtaz doesn't live in Mumbai, yaar! She lives in London.

Besides, she is not very well, even after her recovery from Cancer.

I am wondering how come Sharmila Tagore and Asha Parekh did not come?Confused They were two of Kaka's most famous heroines...especially Sharmila. (Though she had lots of differences with RK and apparently they were not on talking terms for a long time!)

Also, what about Tina Ambani? She was in a live-in relationship with RK...I had somehow expected her to come and pay her last respects.Ouch

PS: Not necessary that all the people who came for the funeral and then the chautha had been photographed...though I believe if Sharmila or Tina Ambani had come, they would most definitely have been photographed.

Edited by poppy2009 - 22 July 2012 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserTheRager

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
woaahh
fab article

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

maan that WAS refreshing, indeed!

haha referring to the question about whether she made star wives jealous especially.. her answer was perfect. Honest enough to look genuine, and brief enough to not look like an ego-filled rant.

I remember Priety Zinta's interview, and she was asked something similar, about whether her presence around actors makes it sour with the wives..
and she said some BULL like "no, I eat dinner with them, we're all so close-knit. I said to Suzanne, 'maine tumhara namak khaya hain'" -___- khaate reh ja

I think PZ, Rani and Ash started the era of diplomacy in Bollywood. Otherwise before that film magazines used to be very colorful. LOLI remember in the first episode of KWK one of the best episodes was the one with yesteryears actresses like Hema Malini.
Anyways I loved Mumtaz's frank interview. She didnt deny the attraction that exists between costars. Or her rivalries.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ksh-

^^^Maybe she isnt keeping well or she isnt in the country. I think she lives in London or South Africa.

London. But she's so stinking rich and travels all over the world like every week, I dont get why she couldnt pay her last respects. Her and RajeshKhanna were like Shahrukh-Kajol right? 

Maybe she isnt keeping well. But she did visit him when he was ailing. I dont think I saw her at Dara Singh's funeral too.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

But Mumtz didnt even go to RajeshKhanna's funeral :(

Poppy  Hug

Eraser...HugHug

Mumtaz doesn't live in Mumbai, yaar! She lives in London.

Besides, she is not very well, even after her recovery from Cancer.

I am wondering how come Sharmila Tagore and Asha Parekh did not come?Confused They were two of Kaka's most famous heroines...especially Sharmila. (Though she had lots of differences with RK and apparently they were not on talking terms for a long time!)

Also, what about Tina Ambani? She was in a live-in relationship with RK...I had somehow expected her to come and pay her last respects.Ouch

PS: Not necessary that all the people who came for the funeral and then the chautha had been photographed...though I believe if Sharmila or Tina Ambani had come, they would most definitely have been photographed.

I am surprised Sharmila Tagore didnt come. She has all the time in the world to give interviews on her son's wedding. LOLEven Asha Parekh lives in Mumbai doesnt she? We dont see much of her in public. She seems to have turned a recluse.
Tina Ambani toh I didnt expect her to come. I dont think she was even cordial with RK after her breakup.
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by liverach

maan that WAS refreshing, indeed!

haha referring to the question about whether she made star wives jealous especially.. her answer was perfect. Honest enough to look genuine, and brief enough to not look like an ego-filled rant.

I remember Priety Zinta's interview, and she was asked something similar, about whether her presence around actors makes it sour with the wives..
and she said some BULL like "no, I eat dinner with them, we're all so close-knit. I said to Suzanne, 'maine tumhara namak khaya hain'" -___- khaate reh ja

I think PZ, Rani and Ash started the era of diplomacy in Bollywood. Otherwise before that film magazines used to be very colorful. LOLI remember in the first episode of KWK one of the best episodes was the one with yesteryears actresses like Hema Malini.
Anyways I loved Mumtaz's frank interview. She didnt deny the attraction that exists between costars. Or her rivalries.

I loved Hema Malini's episode on KWK!LOL Karan Johar looked absolutely scandalized by the way Hema was speaking so frankly about her affairs with her co-stars...infact, he jokingly asked Hema and Zeenat, who had also come for the episode, to tone down their confessions, else he would have some serious editing to do!LOL

Today's heroines are a bunch of bores, in every way possible!Dead

TheRager

Go to top