India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

some one kill wicha ...

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

hi , i dint log in for one day and soo much happened already ...Shocked...the new promo was indeed a major let down Ouch..sinal sepration , wicha still in da show ..these are reasons enough for us to quit the show completly Dead...wicha seprated sinal nd now she is after their baby too.Ouchgosh wat kind of a character she is .she has already made sinal suffer alot...but still these cvs are admant in not doing away with her character ...saddism to its heights ...Dead...from da moment this new wicha entered this show its downfall started in terms of trp's ...in terms of story line toh it had started long back anywayz ...but still i am not gonna give up...will try till the end to save my fav show..i am alreadysending msgs on fb ...nd will  make an account on twitter too.. nd join in the campaign today...wont let cvs rest pecaefully till they give us our due...no sepration of sinal , killing off wicha's character nd kunal in prime focus...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSarabicaAnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top