Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ME was much needed ramp up ... (Page 2)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashiii

ME was much needed ramp up and this was a much much needed post... I am also glad that CVs dint rush it..and I dont get why this disappointment about nothing happening in ME..those who are,should Go back and watch all the previous MEs.. apart from cancer revelation,none had anything major...We should instead be happy that we got a build up..cos last week we dint have enough VM scenes as a part of 7 day challenge.

Thank you Rashiii... yeah i remember except the cancer ME everything was regular 1 hr show.. with the story going forward... in this ME .. i felt it was rounding off about everyone's perspective with respect to VirMan .. including Virat and Maanvi .. which was shown in the last scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashiiii

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Love you for this post Munni ClapClap I, for one, actually liked the fact that confession dint happen in ME bcoz it would have seemed to be rushed.

We all expected that we will have a confession in ME but dint. I think thats the reason why they released the ME promo very late. 

Now, fingers crossed for the actual confession !!!

munnihyderabad

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written Hug  The best I can say about why the confession did not happen in the ME is that the CVs did not want to suddenly rush the 7 day challenge hence, they just decided to have a natural flow on! Seems like the confession will happen later this week! :)

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rezevendous

Does that mean the ME schedule is not available to the production house in advance .. Where they not aware there is a ME coming up ... When they knew there is no confession coming up, why was such a promo shown and hype created about the confession in ME...
even if the schedule is available in advance .. they did not want to consolidate on compromise on the content and rush with the things just because they need to be aired on ME.. this might be a drag for some,.. but VirMan track has been going on since very long time with a relaxed space,.Virat realized on April 12th ...Maanvi realized on 20th June...4th July ... and now ..so nothing was rushed .. it was on more relaxed pace along with the cancer track...

and the promo was not about Maanvi confessing .. it was how ..Jeevika.. BB.. and Daboo were telling Maanvi to accept Virat's love.. she was contemplating and thinking near the calender..it did not really show the confession in the promo

Like I mentioned in my post, as an independent episode, yesterday episode was not bad at all... And there was a hearty conversation between Virat and Manvi and Manvi accepted her fears.. All this while I was wondering why such a conversation is not coming up ..
Agree with this.. as a standalone episode it was nice.. since i watched  it from Maanvi's perspective , where she is taking into consideration, the opinions and feelings of all the family members.. regarding their relation .. i found this ME did that job in a decent manner

Then the channel needs to be careful, with the promos .. We are seeing the promos regarding Virman confession from so long, remember the promo where Virat is lifting Manvi(she is in red), and till now nothing happens ...
yeah those promos were generalized promos giving about the track ahead.. they never give date and say this promo is for that ... such promos (which you mentioned , are for the long term view as where the track is leading ) .. ME's exclusive promo is what we saw in ME today. it was about others telling Maanvi to accept Virat's love

All I am saying is, the ramping up part is good, n doubt, but be extra careful with the promo, specially around a ME, because its meant to be special ...
the promo for ME did meet what the ME had in it.. and ME need not be special always .. sometimes the story has to move without any compromise..

Am ready to wait a long as it takes, but I dont want them rush and delay at unwanted places.. I need clarity on the way the show proceeds, they cant mess up when they want, rush when they want, and then slow down so they can cover the 7 days ...

yeah agree .. this happens quite a lot of times in the show... remember jeevika's chooda scene and Maanvi having side effects .. that was a rushed up scene.. some times they come up with such things and delay and drag things at times... which affects the pace of the show..

Seriously was the Mr.Talwar track really required at this point when there is already a confession and cancer track running ... And the entire MU because of SB, was an utter drag and nothing else ..

LOL Mr.Talwar,.. I really have no idea why he is there at the moment .. he better do something for VirMan .. and their love..else it is a waste screen time.. we have so many tracks going on .. was it necessary at this point Confused only time will tell if Mr. Talwar track was needed in this situation ..or was it just an addition of unwanted track to the existing tracks

And yes, I really hope there is a hatke confession track for the unique VirMan Day Dreaming

we need a hatke confession for the hatke jodi,Day Dreaming.. why do i have a feeling that it will be on hospital bed

my reply in purple... all my views are related to ME
rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Yeah I too have a feeling that the confession might be on a hospital bed but then there are so many posts claiming about rain sequence, so we have to wait and watch Day Dreaming

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Love you for this post Munni ClapClap I, for one, actually liked the fact that confession dint happen in ME bcoz it would have seemed to be rushed.

We all expected that we will have a confession in ME but dint. I think thats the reason why they released the ME promo very late. 

Now, fingers crossed for the actual confession !!!

Aww love u too madhu... glad u liked it...yep... it would have been done in a rush.. glad they did not mend  the story for the confession

hmmm i am suspecting this Thursday to be the day of confession...Embarrassed
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Beautifully written Hug  The best I can say about why the confession did not happen in the ME is that the CVs did not want to suddenly rush the 7 day challenge hence, they just decided to have a natural flow on! Seems like the confession will happen later this week! :)

thanks preeti...yep they decided not to rush with the 7 day challenge

me too thinks it might be later on in the week.. my guess is Thursday Embarrassed
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i too liked me ..i wasnt xpecting confession it wud have on trp day saturday trp dont count...it was a build up for d confssion..d pain n love from both sides was perfectly potrayed by nia n kushal..so wid a positive note m looking forward for friday epi

munnihyderabad

Go to top