India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ME was much needed ramp up ...

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

I know, most of them are not happy with ME..because of  the hype and expectations for Maanvi's confession...generally ME - meaning 2 additional episodes..it comes according to a schedule in the channel..for that matter should the show compromise with the content and rush in with the things such as confession...to be aired on ME... I am glad that they did not rush into the confession..in lieu of the content of ME,,..

I ask myself,.. would i be happy if Maanvi confessed love..the moment virat came back from ganga ghat..I guess not... I am as eager as everyone for the confession.. but an all of a sudden, confession with no pre-climax scene would have been a disaster... .It is just a matter of time.. if not today .. in a couple of days VirMan are going to be together.. separating VirMan is impossible.. and as Virat says Impossible ko koi possible kiya kyaWink

anyways coming to the episode,...

- The ME, I think was more of a ramp up towards the confession or i would call it as a pre-climax.. the climax would be Virat in rain (as per spoilers) followed by Maanvi's confession.. now that Virat standing in rain all night followed by the confession would make much sense to me .. rather than confession after him coming from ganga ghat... anyways that is not the point here...

If they had shown the confession today.. it would really be not worth it..or rather i would feel that it was done in a rush to accommodate the confession in the ME... why i loved today's show in spite of no confession...

Is it  mandatory that the confession need to be done on an ME.. even the promo did not give us any hints of confession .. the promo showed Jeevika, BB and Daboo telling her to accept Virat.. this is what the episode was all about...

apart from all the awesome VirMan scenes. be it funny or emotional ones... the episode highlighted the other relations equally which are related to VirMan...

- first, they showed how much JM's parents mean for JeeMan and for this relation ;.. so Virat going to ganga ghat to seek their blessings was much needed ..he has their blessings.. thank god they did not ignore this ganga ghat scene . in a rush for confession... (though the ganga ghat scene did not come out that well.. since it was not the real Ganga ghat ) // green signal from her parents...Hug

- today, we have seen Maanvi talking to God in her own style.. about her cancer. about their love and about Virat.. and how she requests god to get rid of her cancer so that she (little girl) can happily live with her love...prior to this,.we have never seen Maanvi talking so openly, in true Maanvi style.. about her cancer or her love.. this was needed as to show us what she thinks about the whole situation...//green signal for herself Hug

- then we have Jeevika.. as  a behana.. she was giving the much needed advice, the support and the assurance to accept VIrat's love and go ahead with him in her life...lovely conversation .. where Maanvi tells whether she should feel lucky or unlucky with Virat and cancer respectively 'Jeevika tells her to think herself to be lucky and accept Virat...//.green signal from Jeevika dii and of course Viren jiju Hug

- We, also have Vanshika talking to Jeevika..this time, not about Virat but about Maanvi and her feelings towards Virat.. when Jeevika told that Virat is happy in Hrishikesh ..  Vanshika tells that she feels bad that she was about to take away her son's love.. meaning she does not want Virat to suffer in his present by being away from Maanvi..she wants her son to be happy with his love..  but being a mother.. she is still worried about her son's uncertain future...she shares her apprehensions and fears with Jeevika..I did not expect a scene between Vanshika and Jeevika out of all people.. but very glad they touched it... // green signal from Vanshika Aunty Hug

- The slippers scene, BB just caught the ball in time and supported Virat .,,saying she got those chappal for Maanvi .. making Maanvi wear those slippers..- all in all a very cute scene between Virat, BB, Daboo, Kids and Maanvi.//.green signal from BB...Hug

-Daboo .. for the first time ever.,..tried to talk and put some sense into Maanvi and tells her not to be foolish by rejecting Virat .. he tells her to see, realize and acknowledge how much Virat loves her...and not to act foolishly ' Daboo also supports VirMan and a // green signal from him as well Hug

-Maanvi all through the episode was going through highs and lows.. once she was feeling on top of the world ..next moment she used to feel very low thinking about Virat's future..

- with all the support from Jeevika dii,..Viren Jiju.., BB, Daboo (Beeji also has no issues with VirMan from Friday's episode) and the kids..Maanvi wanted to talk to J for more advice and suggestion.. she tells everyone in Hrishikesh are on Virat's side along with Jeevika and Viren.. but she shares her apprehensions and fears about SB not accepting their relation..(she is ready to accept Virat from her side.. but is apprehensive about SB)... Jeevika is tied with SB's presence.. poor girl could not help her sister and instead  SB had hit below the belt with her insensitive words... she knew Mannu was there on the phone..but still she said those harsh words to her...come on SB.. be sensitive .. not to the girl whom Virat loved.. but to the girl who is terminally ill...// Red Signal from herAngry

- till now Mannu got the perspectives or views of all relations around her..but SB's words hit her worst ...she decides not to follow her heart but to go by the decisions of Virat's family (meaning SB..)

and lo and behold we have a beautiful..heart wrenching VirMan scene towards the end...(thanks to SB) .,... Virat's openly placed his heart in front of Maanvi.. which Maanvi decided not to even look at him or his feelings,,, she is trying hard to shield his emotions from effecting her.. they both are hurt badly .. Maanvi's each tear drop was carrying a sorry for Virat .. for breaking his heart and Virat's every breath and every word wanted to ease off Maanvi's fears and her pains.. the beautiful scene came to an end with a sad male version of Hua kya hua,.. loved it...Hug

- I am glad that they did not rush in the confession leaving behind all these important scenes..This was an episode of complete ramp up .. towards the confession ..now all things are in the fore.. everyone ..specially Maanvi clearly knows what everyone thinks of their relation..she decides to go against her love thereby hurting Virat and herself...

I am sure we will have a rocking confession from Maanvi .. Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 21 July 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhant_screen22RashiiiiEHMMBH_fan1chandana123befairmadhu0702Aashika_virmanzulfy_135swetha811avi_k_Captain_Parixoxsusanxox..Zainab..Shrav123-bonbon-

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
The biggest hug ever for this! Hug
Maybe the CVs have just planned out something else for us and this this 1 hour of mild enjoyment!
I am really sure that a huge confession scene is on its way!
And I don't care about SB's red signal! Angry

My Virman! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702munnihyderabad

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
rocking post !!

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

The biggest hug ever for this! Hug
Maybe the CVs have just planned out something else for us and this this 1 hour of mild enjoyment!
I am really sure that a huge confession scene is on its way!
And I don't care about SB's red signal! Angry

My Virman! Day Dreaming

Awww thank you sruti ... hug back dear Hug

yeah me too hoping for a beautiful confession scene..

and neither do i care about SB's red signalAngry  when Virat is here not to fear Embarrassed
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

@befair  and @sakshi - thank you dear

-sakshi-

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ME was much needed ramp up and this was a much much needed post... I am also glad that CVs dint rush it..and I dont get why this disappointment about nothing happening in ME..those who are,should Go back and watch all the previous MEs.. apart from cancer revelation,none had anything major...We should instead be happy that we got a build up..cos last week we dint have enough VM scenes as a part of 7 day challenge.

munnihyderabad

rezevendous Senior Member
rezevendous
rezevendous

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Does that mean the ME schedule is not available to the production house in advance .. Where they not aware there is a ME coming up ... When they knew there is no confession coming up, why was such a promo shown and hype created about the confession in ME...

Like I mentioned in my post, as an independent episode, yesterday episode was not bad at all... And there was a hearty conversation between Virat and Manvi and Manvi accepted her fears.. All this while I was wondering why such a conversation is not coming up .. 

Then the channel needs to be careful, with the promos .. We are seeing the promos regarding Virman confession from so long, remember the promo where Virat is lifting Manvi(she is in red), and till now nothing happens ...

All I am saying is, the ramping up part is good, n doubt, but be extra careful with the promo, specially around a ME, because its meant to be special ...

Am ready to wait a long as it takes, but I dont want them rush and delay at unwanted places.. I need clarity on the way the show proceeds, they cant mess up when they want, rush when they want, and then slow down so they can cover the 7 days ... 

Seriously was the Mr.Talwar track really required at this point when there is already a confession and cancer track running ... And the entire MU because of SB, was an utter drag and nothing else ...

And yes, I really hope there is a hatke confession track for the unique VirMan Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22chandana123munnihyderabad

Go to top