India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why not an ekta-ish track

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ohkay seriously now.. why not can we go a little ekta-ish way guys.. i mean. .ohkay it might sound too cliched in a way but then again it would add to the charm and all and many would love it iam sure..

The Spoiler Sometime Back
Ohkay tell me guys there were these spoilers or rumors rather sometime during the kidnap track that Khushi might just not end up in Raizada Mansion and get lost somewhere and that the Police will inform the raizadas that Khushi had gone all missing and now that she has been confirmed dead!?! .. 

The Story based on the Spoiler
So nowadays as we see that Arnav and Khushi are getting closer i really want them to consummate their marriage sometime in the upcoming episodes..its a fact that the people in love tend to de-stress themselves by having sex and Arshi are stressed out enough i guess.. Arnav might just break down in one of the episodes and get closer to Khushi and just loose himself in her in there and they just end up getting sticky and spent.. Now, snake returns and things have to change for the worse and prepare for the two to get separated as they are star-crossed lovers as we see and with return of Shyam Khushi is forced somehow by the circumstances to leave RM in fact , leave Delhi and get back to Lucknow..

ASR is back and so is the baby ASR/KKGSR
Show takes a leap say 5-7 years and now we see ASR even angrier and worst than the ASR we had seen till the date because Khushi is not there with him the fact that agitates him the most. on the other hand, Khushi has given birth to his baby! HOw i wish it is a girl!Big smile.. just like Khushi.. and ASR on his business trip to Lucknow meets his baby who is now 6-7 years old.. and the story takes on from here itself..!

I find the above track damn cool and interesting and with loads of gasps and thuds and drools and faints and happy sad tears!Big smile

tell me if you agree or not with the above track guys??!!!Smile

Edited by pranneem - 21 July 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45caskerspoorthi

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smile.. Its Ipkknd so no ekta-ish thing r welcome.. but the s## part i agree .. it may happen for a change.. I think only if they two somehow broke down one fine night then only it can happen.. without any logic just in impulse.. lets see..

i would also love to see their baby someday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yajujazzpreetpriyankaasun2011

Moon_light Senior Member
Moon_light
Moon_light

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranneem

Ohkay seriously now.. why not can we go a little ekta-ish way guys.. i mean. .ohkay it might sound too cliched in a way but then again it would add to the charm and all and many would love it iam sure..

The Spoiler Sometime Back
Ohkay tell me guys there were these spoilers or rumors rather sometime during the kidnap track that Khushi might just not end up in Raizada Mansion and get lost somewhere and that the Police will inform the raizadas that Khushi had gone all missing and now that she has been confirmed dead!?! .. 

The Story based on the Spoiler
So nowadays as we see that Arnav and Khushi are getting closer i really want them to consummate their marriage sometime in the upcoming episodes..its a fact that the people in love tend to de-stress themselves by having sex and Arshi are stressed out enough i guess.. Arnav might just break down in one of the episodes and get closer to Khushi and just loose himself in her in there and they just end up getting sticky and spent.. Now, snake returns and things have to change for the worse and prepare for the two to get separated as they are star-crossed lovers as we see and with return of Shyam Khushi is forced somehow by the circumstances to leave RM in fact , leave Delhi and get back to Lucknow..

ASR is back and so is the baby ASR/KKGSR
Show takes a leap say 5-7 years and now we see ASR even angrier and worst than the ASR we had seen till the date because Khushi is not there with him the fact that agitates him the most. on the other hand, Khushi has given birth to his baby! HOw i wish it is a girl!Big smile.. just like Khushi.. and ASR on his business trip to Lucknow meets his baby who is now 6-7 years old.. and the story takes on from here itself..!

I find the above track damn cool and interesting and with loads of gasps and thuds and drools and faints and happy sad tears!Big smile

tell me if you agree or not with the above track guys??!!!Smile

Am sorry but i beg to differ, if i wanted to watch that kind of story, i would just change channels and watch a "Bade acche lage tey ho", why would i ruin the best show on television for that kind of trash?? No thank you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushka_113yajujazzpreetpriyankaa-akki-fardeesun2011SharaaGodhuliLogonspoorthi

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
IPKKND has always been unique and this is what  that glued me to the show and now i am addicted to it ,i don't want it 2 turn like ekta show types
don't believe spoilers unless mentioned by mishti and khushboo,
that was fake spoiler dear
this happens in every serial,not ready for parents track with leap .sry!!!!
though khushi has excepted arnav as her husband i don't want them to consummate their marriage bcz khushi had dreams  about marriage though  it was not her fault arnav now has broken those dreams now it should be arnav who full fill his wife dreams.i want  a proper wedding with all rituals

this is a story of arnav and khushi i don't want khushi to be pregnant then what is there in the show?everything becomes predictable same like BALH
BIG NO!!!!!!!! to ekta types shows

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushka_113arn4vkhushijazzpreetMoon_lightpriyankaafardeesun2011

nikeda Groupbie
nikeda
nikeda

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
no we dont want ekta style here - we can just change channel - to watch same story being telecast 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetpriyankaasun2011

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
No, I don't want to watch a time leap - a la Pavitra Rishta, Kasam Se, Tumhari Disha,  etc.  Confused

As you can see - I have watched many serials  Big smile

I am not interested in Arshi having a baby either Confused  I think it takes away from the couples' chemistry - see Akshara and Naitik in whatever the show is called ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMoon_lightpriyankaafardeesun2011

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
kind of agree with the baby girl part LOL !!!  but then baby this early ?? noways Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

arn4vkhushi Groupbie
arn4vkhushi
arn4vkhushi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
haha no, the reason i watch this is because it is so different from all the other shows I have watched which have been ruined with leaps :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreettanvia

Go to top