Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sharing sorrow is half a sorrow! (Page 7)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Fazila~

Awesome post...a much needed one...n yes we all r in it together...here goes...

Why are you upset (if at all you are upset)? 

Im upset cause we get spoilers and ppl talk this will happen that will happen...i dont want to take names...i use to keep awake till 3am for sbs n sbb...but nothing happened...Then i stopped waiting for it...n stopped reading it too...cause when u expect n dont get it then it hurts...oh ya it hurts like hell...So i stopped...but being on IF n talking to ppl...i also get spoilers...sigh...now my sister has fallen in love with IPK...n i have a poiler teller in my house hahahhah...n what happens...i sit in front of the laotp at 8am...waiting for someone to upload, n when its there im crazily trying to see it...without breakfast or anything...n what do i get??? Nothing... Nothing happens...not is get done...its all incomplete...in fact gets more complicated...n i get more upset...Why cant they show us what we want to see???? i dont understand one thing...one day they show us a good epi...n the next day they break our hopes completely...n show us the complete opposite...why is that??? One day its sizzling n the next day they pour cold water on us... :(((( what the???? 

I agree, Fuzzy.. spoilers ruin it for us! I think that's why I hated the hut scene.. well, even then Im sure I wouldn't have liked it.. 'coz it was so unnecessary. Yes, and I totally agree.. one good episode.. one good scene.. get our hopes up (and Arshi's too) and then break all our hearts together! That is what makes me upset too!

That's the prob...we expect too much too soon.l.n get irritated...sigh ...can we help it? noo ooo...
What are your expectations from the show? 

Too much too soon...cause i though it was different...i though the day will come when ill be happy with khuhsi and arnav...but...i dont know when all that will happen...

I have given up hope now.. I don't think it will happen unti the show ends.. that's what the CVs seem to be hinting.. I mean now would have been the perfect time.. for them to finally live as a happily married couple.. of course Anjali wont make things easy for them.. they dont have to make out every moment they get.. but some sweet moments together.. would have been good right now.. they both have been through enough already! Give them a break!

Never loose hope...why will it end? It has is much potential ...let's leave them...maybe we put too much pressure on them... N too much -ve spoils everything...

Why did you start watching the show? 

I started cause it was different...not the typical Sp saad bahu torture... its different, its like my fav m n b novels...but now i dont know whats happening...i hope they get back on their old track...missing the old IPk...come back soon plz...im so upset...Dead

I don't know Fuzzy.. they bring it some scenes.. like Arnav trying to manao Khushi.. now that was the old IPK.. scenes at Buaji's house during ME was the old IPK.. NK and Arnav old IPK.. Nani with Arshi.. old IPK.. rest all .. I dont want to comment! They give us fun and then break our hearts!

Cause we let them... Let's just enjoy what else can we do... I hope with time they show us what we want n make us happy...good or bad... U n I not leaving IPK...that's for sure...lol...hugss chill now...

The video is awesome...the best part is...darwa za bund kar lo hahahahahha...hope they can have some quality time at Gh...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Excellent post and excellent video! Cracked me up big time!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
well your post was much needed..
i agree completely ;if cv's don't want to show the kiss then they should not start it also..

we are happy with the hugs and other things but incomplete romance just pisses us off..
the video was such a big relief thanks for posting it Smile

and  a FANTASTIC POST Clap

Edited by aaliyahassan - 24 July 2012 at 12:24am
sukanyaa IF-Rockerz
sukanyaa
sukanyaa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
m late to see dis post..

Go to top