Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sharing sorrow is half a sorrow! (Page 6)

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzpreet

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by jazzpreet

wow, couldnt have said it better myself. i completely agree with your points. i too watched this show because it was different, as in it wasnt the typical emotional attyachar on the lead female character...but now thats happening in the show..so im kinda bleh about it. yeah arhi's chemistry is the BEST, but that doesnt mean that the CVs can give us 8 mins of them, then fill the rest with nonsense. thats like secretly blending broccoli in your fruit smoothie -  forcing something that we dont want down our throat under the pretext of something pleasant. gah. this show is getting super annoying, because nobody speaks up! every character has been butchered in some way or another. mishti's spoiler for today doesnt even seem appealing; looks like we're in for an overdramatic anjali week filled with tears. i dunno if this is considered "bashing", i tried my best to keep my opinions non-bashing-ful, but it is what it is. right now the only thing that motivates me to watch this show, or at least read the written update for it, is the arhi chemistry, and the fact that arnav and khushi are not (severely) misunderstanding each other. thanks for making a great post ! 

Agreed! That is not bashing.. or at least not bashing in my mind LOL 
I mean they say we want only Arshi.. but thats not true.. there was a time when we loved Anjali, when we like Akash and even we cheered for Manorama bond.. til now Manorama was the only over-the-top melodramatic character in this show.. but even then she was funny.. so she was forgiven. .but this is just too much.. They just killed Anjali's character.. I mean I understand she is weak and selfish, but even in your darkest hours, you still will want your diabetic brother to eat food and you will not purposely tell him that he has changed and that he doesn't love her anymore! Even if you do, that will be very honestly.. I can see her complaining that she suffered a lot. and she doesn't get any attention.. not the way she said it!

seriously. and when we say we want arshi, we dont just want near kiss instances and whatnot. i mean, when khushi used to come to train lavanya, arhi had great rabba ve moments! they werent married, they didnt technically love each other, they didnt live in the same house, and yet, there was just something so mesmerizing when they both felt the breeze and sensed each other and had eyelocks. those are the beautiful moments i really miss. that's what had attracted me to the show in the first place! and dude, i dont even know what to say about anjali anymore. im done trying to see the sensibility in what's shes doing, but nothing is adding up! her character is beyond stupid. SHE was the one that was always like "oh chote, you'll fall in love, and your saaseh will rookh" and shit, and now when he's finally in love, she's making him feel guilty about it! GRR. and seriously, before the shyam thing, she would always be on arnav's ass trying to get him to eat and be with the family and stuff, and now she's the complete opposite. total butcherization of the loving di character. lol can you tell im pissed at the way the show is going??!! haha. 

lol.. agreed to everything.. dont worry.. Im with you.. I understand.. we are in the same boat.. you can rant.. I dont mind.. LOL
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hushhh!!!, no bashing! GH may hear us or may ban us!Shocked
Loved your post. We really are upset coz we love IPK. If IPK is GH and cvs baby IPK is our life.
We are upset, coz after bearing more than one year of Khushi's sufferings we got to see her turning to di ki saut.After so much turmoil we want to see Khushi happy with her love and get  her deserving respect from all.
GH can easily tell us watch it or not we don't care, we will not gonna listen to you. May be he already know we can't live without IPK.As long as Sarun is there I can't quit the show.Coz I love them too much.
We are upset with the unfinished kiss.It's very natural people are in love kiss each other.Why are they showing the attempt to kiss again and again. Seriously it has become a joke.we know you have censor issue,Then don't show the interuppted adhoora kiss.We already imagine it in our dream.
We are upset coz every time we see a ray of hope of Arhi getting closer.Cvs separate them with a big MU.
GH, we don't want to see 22 minutes five days a week just rabba ve, just show us a perfect one complete Arhi romance.
Thanks a lot for making a post on this issue.
Loved the VM. Who made it is really genius!

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Hushhh!!!, no bashing! GH may hear us or may ban us!Shocked
Loved your post. We really are upset coz we love IPK. If IPK is GH and cvs baby IPK is our life.
We are upset, coz after bearing more than one year of Khushi's sufferings we got to see her turning to di ki saut.After so much turmoil we want to see Khushi happy with her love and get  her deserving respect from all.
GH can easily tell us watch it or not we don't care, we will not gonna listen to you. May be he already know we can't live without IPK.As long as Sarun is there I can't quit the show.Coz I love them too much.
We are upset with the unfinished kiss.It's very natural people are in love kiss each other.Why are they showing the attempt to kiss again and again. Seriously it has become a joke.we know you have censor issue,Then don't show the interuppted adhoora kiss.We already imagine it in our dream.
We are upset coz every time we see a ray of hope of Arhi getting closer.Cvs separate them with a big MU.
GH, we don't want to see 22 minutes five days a week just rabba ve, just show us a perfect one complete Arhi romance.
Thanks a lot for making a post on this issue.
Loved the VM. Who made it is really genius!

It took me a while to understand that GH = Gautam Hegde.. I kept thinking Gupta House and it made no sense.. haha.. 
That poor guy gets bashed a lot.. and I wish people would stop that.. sometimes I feel it's because fans bash him that they get annoyed and don't show Arshi happy.. but I guess that' snot true. they dont hate us...  we are the reason the show is so popular.. 
Yeah.. honestly I dont want to see any kiss.. if its going to be interrupted, dont show it.. and the one on Friday, it was not even magical like other Arshi moments! I was very upset!
Yup agree again. .that the reason I'm upset is that they give us hope and then break our hearts the next moment!
I don't want rabba ve all the time either.. but at the same time I dont want senseless melodrama!

Edited by boreddamsel - 22 July 2012 at 8:37pm

sohara

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asrcraze

I am not very upset to be honest ...
Because I wasn't expecting them to complete that kiss anyway...

I didn't expect them to complete the kiss either.. But I thought she might push him away and start fighting and run back into the room or something.. 

And agree that we started watching it as a love story but Anjali-Anav relationship was also stressed upon from the beginning...It is different from the other shows even now I think...
Yeah it was one hell of an embarrassing moment to be in a situation like that... But what was Arnav thinking..He could've made the arrangements in the room...roses in the living room? Seriously? It was Arnav's mistake... Next he should learn to lock his damn doors..LOL :D Now I have a serious doubt about the locks in that house...I don think there are any...

Well.. he did make arrangements for her birthday in her room.. did that stop anyone from seeing them?? well, I think he purposely did it so that she could ruuun into his arms.. LOL no space to run by the poolside or in the room! About the locks, I know.. I have never seen anyone lock their doors.. But usually someone rings the bell when they enter through teh front door.. but I guess they just barged in 'coz HP was on leave!

I liked the way you've put forth your view without bashing...Seriously I'm sick of reading bashing posts...

Yeah, some people can be really mean.. I mean I still love the CVs and the crew, even though I am upset with whats happening on the show. I cannot hate Daljeet too.. I'm sure this is the track the show would have taken anyways..!

But honestly I'm not in the least upset !! No :)

Glad to hear.. I wish I could not be upset.. but I started watching IPK 'coz it cheered me up.. even when the MU was happening.. Arshi was always brought closer thanks to Shyam! now that Shyam left.. they are growin apart.. I think they need Shyam back in their lives!  LOL

Did you notice the blooper there? when she ran into his arms there were no flowers... He he :D They may be the Raizadas but even they are supposed to lock the front door...Silly...
And I tell you again, I agree with every one of your points... :) :)

Shyam is coming back...Cheer up Big smile

Edited by asrcraze - 22 July 2012 at 9:08pm

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I am not very upset to be honest ...
Because I wasn't expecting them to complete that kiss anyway...

I didn't expect them to complete the kiss either.. But I thought she might push him away and start fighting and run back into the room or something.. 

And agree that we started watching it as a love story but Anjali-Anav relationship was also stressed upon from the beginning...It is different from the other shows even now I think...
Yeah it was one hell of an embarrassing moment to be in a situation like that... But what was Arnav thinking..He could've made the arrangements in the room...roses in the living room? Seriously? It was Arnav's mistake... Next he should learn to lock his damn doors..LOL :D Now I have a serious doubt about the locks in that house...I don think there are any...

Well.. he did make arrangements for her birthday in her room.. did that stop anyone from seeing them?? well, I think he purposely did it so that she could ruuun into his arms.. LOL no space to run by the poolside or in the room! About the locks, I know.. I have never seen anyone lock their doors.. But usually someone rings the bell when they enter through teh front door.. but I guess they just barged in 'coz HP was on leave!

I liked the way you've put forth your view without bashing...Seriously I'm sick of reading bashing posts...

Yeah, some people can be really mean.. I mean I still love the CVs and the crew, even though I am upset with whats happening on the show. I cannot hate Daljeet too.. I'm sure this is the track the show would have taken anyways..!

But honestly I'm not in the least upset !! No :)

Glad to hear.. I wish I could not be upset.. but I started watching IPK 'coz it cheered me up.. even when the MU was happening.. Arshi was always brought closer thanks to Shyam! now that Shyam left.. they are growin apart.. I think they need Shyam back in their lives!  LOL

Did you notice the blooper there? when she ran into his arms there were no flowers... He he :D

yup.. noticed that.. LOL

They may be the Raizadas but even they are supposed to lock the front door...Silly...
And I tell you again, I agree with every one of your points... :) :)

Shyam is coming back...Cheer up Big smile

I never thought I will ever be happy about Shyam coming back.. but I honestly miss Abhaas! He is a phenomenal actor and I would rather be disgusted by him than be annoyed by Anjali, Akshay and Mami!

asrcraze

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for this topic

boreddamsel

aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I know the song and I love it..
It just didn't go well with the moment.. 

Their dhak-dhaks and rabba ve's are what make those moments magical.
The song was good when they were hugging though!

And that tujh ko dekh kar.. when Arnav removed that lock of her hair from her face. her expression.. the love on his face when he asks, what happened? did you get scared?? mindblowing. .see now that there is exactly why I love IPK.. their emotions.. and such beautiful shots!!! such an awesome cast and crew!!!! 

ya they already played this song for the dance sequence
but only half of it

i was just waiting for tujh ko dekh kar part to be played finally they did excellently

i too noticed the part you said

boreddamsel

Go to top