Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sharing sorrow is half a sorrow! (Page 5)

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Love the video. LOL Brought a much needed smile to my face.
Why am I upset?
I stopped reading spoilers and watching SBS/SBB ages ago. Half the spoilers were never true and the shows just give it all away. To be honest I also wish they would stop showing that the main leads are about to kiss when we know it is never going to happen. The way they show the leads talking through their eyes is brilliant in itself.
What are my expectations?
Too many.
When did I start watching this show?
I started watching it on and off until I got entralled into the love story. The story itself was completely different compared to all those boring saas bahu saga's. I love this story and I would love the old IPK magic to come back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhirai

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadhirai

Originally posted by boreddamsel

It is really a great idea yaar

To be honest first thing i have done after joining india forums is i make my intro in introduction thread and then i visited frustration thread(on that time shyam was harassing  kushi and i was disgusted)

it really make a sigh of relief for me after sharing my frustrations there

I have never tried it.. not sure if I want to.. I am already addicted to IF and to the show and if there is a thread like that, I will never get any work done LOL

but now i really loved the current track learned to accept things by the way they go
from my point of view

yes.. I understand.. even I'm trying to.. but its just so depressing.. I mean like I said I understand why the CVs are doing all this.. but at the same time my only problem is why is Arshi still suffering.. they could given them one day to relax.. and just enjoy being in love.. and my problem with the show is that they give us hope and then they break our hearts.. just when things were going well, they had accepted that they loved each other, Anjali goes missing and there goes that.. and of course Khushi should have left.. but Arnav brings up the contract.. and I was annoyed at Khushi for not understanding him that that was just an excuse.. ok that also I forgave when I saw how Khushi's actions were changing Arnav.. making him fight for her.. so I was like.. ok so I have forgiven that.. and then the Raizadas walking in.. they could have made Khushi push him away or fight with him.. or some nok jhok there.. and then Raizadas could ahve walked in and seen the flower path.. it would have been teh same.. they still could have understood what had happened.. but no, you have to make the entire family see them together and have Mami say her insults and then have Anjali be all weak and say those hurtful words to her brother! I cannot learn to accept these things.. believe me, I love the CVs.. I want to learn to appreciate what they do.. but I couldn't.. its just too painful to watch.. which is why I just started fast-forwarding! 

everything takes time anjali takes much time to come out of the greatest shock
so i don't expect anything to be happen now

let it heel slowly

whatever may happen it has to be heeled na
there is no other options

Yes.. it might take another 5-6 months and the world will end.. but even then I don't think Arshi will be together LOL As for Anjali's greatest shock.. I can see why she is behaving this way.. she is weak. she wants things to be happy all the time.. but accusing her brother of changing.. that's her younger brother.. does she not love him at all? not eating food, now accusing him of not loving her.. how selfish can she get.. if I'm not happy, then neither should you be.. I mean until now IPK had been a fun, young serial even with the Shyam drama.. Shyam was the villain .. he was disgusting, yet amazing.. but the Raizadas are good people.. at least Anjali and Akash were.. Mami has always been this way, but in a comical way.. But now..?? I agree that people break at situations like this.. but IPK doesn't have to be so predictable like other shows.. IPK was different 'coz it was unpredictable.. .. I guess this is what happens if the show is on SP, for the TRPs to go up you need to add melodrama!

my humble request to all my friends is please have patience and don't expect everything to happen today itself

i love IPKKND in the way it goes
and i don't need any modifications to be happened i still trust IPKKND team that they will make everything to be fine

I'm happy to know that you are happy with the current track... I know the team will make everything fine.. it's just it looks like its going to take forever... !!! I'm sure we will have to wait a year, or at least half a year for this to be fixed.. 

Sorry I hope nothing I said hurt you.. I'm just trying to make myself feel better by ranting out my frustration! Thanks for your comment!!!!!!

NO yaar definitely not
i m really happy that you shared something with me which makes you feel better

i just want to tell that i learned to have patience till they make everything fine

i was happy by current track only because
what if they can't share some intimate moments
now arnav realized kushi's innocence and decided to stood by her at any cost
this is what the only thing which make me feel happy about the current track

agreed.. I dont care about intimate moments either.. Arnav realized Khushi's innocence.. but Khushi hasn't realized yet that Arnav loves her.. she still thinks that he is concerned about the contract.. !! It's not very clear what she thinks about him.. she heard him say Happy birthday.. but still she was angry at him..  I would be fine if they both realize that they both loved each other.. then I dont care if they get separated or another MU happens! 

I m really sorry about what i said

even if you say that you don't feel bad about what i said

i can feel influence of my words which make you feel hurt

i m extremely sorry for hurting youUnhappy

dear.. you did not upset me.. sorry if I sounded that way!!! I'm just upset at the CVs, not at you.. I am terribly sorry if anything I said made you think that I was mad at you! Hug

she just pretends to be angry on him
she  feel his love from his changes (hiding in cupboard,saying happy birthday etc) infact she started realizing his love from the moment she meet him after kidnapping
she just don't want to be away from him because she don't want to see problems between arnav and anjali because of her
so she wants to hide her feelings and ignore his feelings towards her
she wants to leave him to make him feel better(thats what she thinks)

otherwise she loves her and also she knows that he loves her

so you need not to be worry now

sorry once again

yeah.. I know she is pretending.. but he doesn't know that.. or maybe he does deep down..
it just scares me.. 'coz this is what happened in teh beginning too.. 
they didn't tell each other that they loved each other.. they knew deep down.. but they never said anything.. and then the MU happened.. why because they never said anything.. 

now again.. Khushi will act as though she is angry and that she never loved Arnav.. why.. 'coz of Anjali.. that will again cause pain.. I hope Arnav doesn't start hating her.. if nany other MU happens.. I agree that their relationship they dont have to say anything.. but sometimes its better to the other how much they love each other.. they did confess that they can't live away from each other.. though Khushi forgot it a minute later.. this selective amnesia is scaring me.. 

But you know what.. enough.. I'm not going to think about it again! 
Like you said, I will just wait and watch!!!

Thank you so much for your comments and for trying so hard to cheer me up.. Thanks a ton!!!!! Hug

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika

Love the video. LOL Brought a much needed smile to my face.
Why am I upset?
I stopped reading spoilers and watching SBS/SBB ages ago. Half the spoilers were never true and the shows just give it all away. To be honest I also wish they would stop showing that the main leads are about to kiss when we know it is never going to happen. The way they show the leads talking through their eyes is brilliant in itself.

that is exactly my point.. these attempted kisses ruin everything. .and the one on Friday was not even magical.. I think it was the song.. they should have brought in dhak-dhak or rabba ve there.. We don't need ot see Arshi's kisses.. it's their eyes, their emotions .. and even their hugs that are way better!!

What are my expectations?
Too many.

LOL

When did I start watching this show?
I started watching it on and off until I got entralled into the love story. The story itself was completely different compared to all those boring saas bahu saga's. I love this story and I would love the old IPK magic to come back.

Agreed! The thing is the magic is still there.. they show us magic one day and break our hearts the next.. this has been going on since Shyam's truth has been revealed.. and that's making me upset!

aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

think it was the song.. they should have brought in dhak-dhak or rabba ve there.. 

HEy that is the official IPKKND title track
you watch it carefully once
it has beautiful meaning
i m sure you will be admired by the song

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

think it was the song.. they should have brought in dhak-dhak or rabba ve there.. 

HEy that is the official IPKKND title track
you watch it carefully once
it has beautiful meaning
i m sure you will be admired by the song

Oh.. now I understand what you meant in the pm.
Yeah, I know the song and I love it..
It just didn't go well with the moment.. 

Their dhak-dhaks and rabba ve's are what make those moments magical.
The song was good when they were hugging though!

And that tujh ko dekh kar.. when Arnav removed that lock of her hair from her face. her expression.. the love on his face when he asks, what happened? did you get scared?? mindblowing. .see now that there is exactly why I love IPK.. their emotions.. and such beautiful shots!!! such an awesome cast and crew!!!! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 22 July 2012 at 12:32pm

aadhirai

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
So nice post.

boreddamsel

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
awesome post 

boreddamsel

jazzpreet Senior Member
jazzpreet
jazzpreet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazzpreet

wow, couldnt have said it better myself. i completely agree with your points. i too watched this show because it was different, as in it wasnt the typical emotional attyachar on the lead female character...but now thats happening in the show..so im kinda bleh about it. yeah arhi's chemistry is the BEST, but that doesnt mean that the CVs can give us 8 mins of them, then fill the rest with nonsense. thats like secretly blending broccoli in your fruit smoothie -  forcing something that we dont want down our throat under the pretext of something pleasant. gah. this show is getting super annoying, because nobody speaks up! every character has been butchered in some way or another. mishti's spoiler for today doesnt even seem appealing; looks like we're in for an overdramatic anjali week filled with tears. i dunno if this is considered "bashing", i tried my best to keep my opinions non-bashing-ful, but it is what it is. right now the only thing that motivates me to watch this show, or at least read the written update for it, is the arhi chemistry, and the fact that arnav and khushi are not (severely) misunderstanding each other. thanks for making a great post ! 

Agreed! That is not bashing.. or at least not bashing in my mind LOL 
I mean they say we want only Arshi.. but thats not true.. there was a time when we loved Anjali, when we like Akash and even we cheered for Manorama bond.. til now Manorama was the only over-the-top melodramatic character in this show.. but even then she was funny.. so she was forgiven. .but this is just too much.. They just killed Anjali's character.. I mean I understand she is weak and selfish, but even in your darkest hours, you still will want your diabetic brother to eat food and you will not purposely tell him that he has changed and that he doesn't love her anymore! Even if you do, that will be very honestly.. I can see her complaining that she suffered a lot. and she doesn't get any attention.. not the way she said it!

seriously. and when we say we want arshi, we dont just want near kiss instances and whatnot. i mean, when khushi used to come to train lavanya, arhi had great rabba ve moments! they werent married, they didnt technically love each other, they didnt live in the same house, and yet, there was just something so mesmerizing when they both felt the breeze and sensed each other and had eyelocks. those are the beautiful moments i really miss. that's what had attracted me to the show in the first place! and dude, i dont even know what to say about anjali anymore. im done trying to see the sensibility in what's shes doing, but nothing is adding up! her character is beyond stupid. SHE was the one that was always like "oh chote, you'll fall in love, and your saaseh will rookh" and shit, and now when he's finally in love, she's making him feel guilty about it! GRR. and seriously, before the shyam thing, she would always be on arnav's ass trying to get him to eat and be with the family and stuff, and now she's the complete opposite. total butcherization of the loving di character. lol can you tell im pissed at the way the show is going??!! haha. 

boreddamsel

Go to top