Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sharing sorrow is half a sorrow! (Page 4)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

nice post and greta idea... no bashing and no hate mails... because suely we are upset doesn't mean we get all hyped up and create an unneccesary mess... and upset the entire cast and crew...

so, here are my answers...

Why are you upset (if at all you are upset)? 

yes, i am upset because IPK has started loosing its flavor... i am upset because no character in the show is ready to understand the other... (except perhaps nani and nk)... i am upset because they have started showing that romancing with your legally weded wife is a crime... I am upset because a full family walks in on an intimate moment mortifying poor Khushi... and reacts as if she's hoodwinking their son... I'm am upset because of this Di ki saut track... I am upset because no character is being practical and level-headed (except again nani, nk and maybe Arhi)... i am upset because it doesn't seem like IPK anyomre...

What are your expectations from the show? 

i totally get that romancing 24/7 is not life and for the show to continue we need problems and misunderstandings and situations to handle... but My only request to the cvs is to keep the drama as real as possible... do not make us loose respect for the characters we loved... do not make them go overboard... just please stick to what IPK was about... funn, nok-jhok, teasing... a little drama here and there... thoda romance aur thodi realistic problems...

Why did you start watching the show? 

I started watching the show because i saw a spark unlike any other Indian soap i have seen... it just made me feel happy... it brought a smile to my face... and made me excited... discussions with my friends over what happened... speculations... all that let us have fun in sooo many different ways... all that just because it was different...

Suggestions if any, what else would you have liked to see instead of this current track!

1. bring back shyam for revenge... bahut chutti mana li abhaas ne Tongue

2. Arnav can sue Shyam for fraud, mental harrasment, kinapping and attempted murder... let anjali side with shyam... and let her find what her husband is about slowly as she stays with him...

3. Let payal leave RM and Akash realize what a jerk he had been... and let him trying to win payal with Arhi helping him yet again! (seriousky bina bhai k to vo kuch nahi kar paayega)Tongue

4. just sort it all out and do something different... Let their pasts come into picture...

Any of these will do... any track in which Arhi stick together and face a problem together with anjali and akash acting if not sensibly then at least rationally...

Well said, Avi.. agreed with everything! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I am not very upset to be honest ...
Because I wasn't expecting them to complete that kiss anyway...

I didn't expect them to complete the kiss either.. But I thought she might push him away and start fighting and run back into the room or something.. 

And agree that we started watching it as a love story but Anjali-Anav relationship was also stressed upon from the beginning...It is different from the other shows even now I think...
Yeah it was one hell of an embarrassing moment to be in a situation like that... But what was Arnav thinking..He could've made the arrangements in the room...roses in the living room? Seriously? It was Arnav's mistake... Next he should learn to lock his damn doors..LOL :D Now I have a serious doubt about the locks in that house...I don think there are any...

Well.. he did make arrangements for her birthday in her room.. did that stop anyone from seeing them?? well, I think he purposely did it so that she could ruuun into his arms.. LOL no space to run by the poolside or in the room! About the locks, I know.. I have never seen anyone lock their doors.. But usually someone rings the bell when they enter through teh front door.. but I guess they just barged in 'coz HP was on leave!

I liked the way you've put forth your view without bashing...Seriously I'm sick of reading bashing posts...

Yeah, some people can be really mean.. I mean I still love the CVs and the crew, even though I am upset with whats happening on the show. I cannot hate Daljeet too.. I'm sure this is the track the show would have taken anyways..!

But honestly I'm not in the least upset !! No :)

Glad to hear.. I wish I could not be upset.. but I started watching IPK 'coz it cheered me up.. even when the MU was happening.. Arshi was always brought closer thanks to Shyam! now that Shyam left.. they are growin apart.. I think they need Shyam back in their lives!  LOL
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I started watching the show just a few months back when arnav and khushi go to her bua's house to stay and was hooked for mainly the same reason stated above no usual crying and the characters were so real the characterisation so superb down th the last detail of arnav and his diabetes but now ??? There are so many instances that khushi and arnav shared in the past that now after all the drama should make for them to have realised the value for each other and have an honest relationship, the rest of the family ESP stupid mami who knows what khushi went through should be the first ones to support her now. If because of his sister arnav and khushi's relationship suffers she should leave the selfish and obsessive family, she deserves better and Payal should stop suffering silently. First with bubbly and now again!!

Agreed.. thanks for reminding me about teh details.. that's one other thing I have also always loved abotu this show. htey are very particular about the details.. the Salman Khan posters.. for example! I expected this from Mami.. she was helping Khushi just for Arnav, not coz she liked Khushi.. but I always hoped she would change.. 'coz she is a nice person and I thought that was her changing point.. but I'm not disappointed about her.. I'm mostly disappointed about Anjali.. Akash I don't care anymore.. I just feel terrible for Akshay.. 'coz I like him! Anjali is acting like she doesn't even love her brother.. I hated her most when she refused to eat food.. knowing that her diabetic bro wont eat any food if she doesn't!

vandana.sagar

aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by aadhirai

It is really a great idea yaar

To be honest first thing i have done after joining india forums is i make my intro in introduction thread and then i visited frustration thread(on that time shyam was harassing  kushi and i was disgusted)

it really make a sigh of relief for me after sharing my frustrations there

I have never tried it.. not sure if I want to.. I am already addicted to IF and to the show and if there is a thread like that, I will never get any work done LOL

but now i really loved the current track learned to accept things by the way they go
from my point of view

yes.. I understand.. even I'm trying to.. but its just so depressing.. I mean like I said I understand why the CVs are doing all this.. but at the same time my only problem is why is Arshi still suffering.. they could given them one day to relax.. and just enjoy being in love.. and my problem with the show is that they give us hope and then they break our hearts.. just when things were going well, they had accepted that they loved each other, Anjali goes missing and there goes that.. and of course Khushi should have left.. but Arnav brings up the contract.. and I was annoyed at Khushi for not understanding him that that was just an excuse.. ok that also I forgave when I saw how Khushi's actions were changing Arnav.. making him fight for her.. so I was like.. ok so I have forgiven that.. and then the Raizadas walking in.. they could have made Khushi push him away or fight with him.. or some nok jhok there.. and then Raizadas could ahve walked in and seen the flower path.. it would have been teh same.. they still could have understood what had happened.. but no, you have to make the entire family see them together and have Mami say her insults and then have Anjali be all weak and say those hurtful words to her brother! I cannot learn to accept these things.. believe me, I love the CVs.. I want to learn to appreciate what they do.. but I couldn't.. its just too painful to watch.. which is why I just started fast-forwarding! 

everything takes time anjali takes much time to come out of the greatest shock
so i don't expect anything to be happen now

let it heel slowly

whatever may happen it has to be heeled na
there is no other options

Yes.. it might take another 5-6 months and the world will end.. but even then I don't think Arshi will be together LOL As for Anjali's greatest shock.. I can see why she is behaving this way.. she is weak. she wants things to be happy all the time.. but accusing her brother of changing.. that's her younger brother.. does she not love him at all? not eating food, now accusing him of not loving her.. how selfish can she get.. if I'm not happy, then neither should you be.. I mean until now IPK had been a fun, young serial even with the Shyam drama.. Shyam was the villain .. he was disgusting, yet amazing.. but the Raizadas are good people.. at least Anjali and Akash were.. Mami has always been this way, but in a comical way.. But now..?? I agree that people break at situations like this.. but IPK doesn't have to be so predictable like other shows.. IPK was different 'coz it was unpredictable.. .. I guess this is what happens if the show is on SP, for the TRPs to go up you need to add melodrama!

my humble request to all my friends is please have patience and don't expect everything to happen today itself

i love IPKKND in the way it goes
and i don't need any modifications to be happened i still trust IPKKND team that they will make everything to be fine

I'm happy to know that you are happy with the current track... I know the team will make everything fine.. it's just it looks like its going to take forever... !!! I'm sure we will have to wait a year, or at least half a year for this to be fixed.. 

Sorry I hope nothing I said hurt you.. I'm just trying to make myself feel better by ranting out my frustration! Thanks for your comment!!!!!!

NO yaar definitely not
i m really happy that you shared something with me which makes you feel better

i just want to tell that i learned to have patience till they make everything fine

i was happy by current track only because
what if they can't share some intimate moments
now arnav realized kushi's innocence and decided to stood by her at any cost
this is what the only thing which make me feel happy about the current track

boreddamsel

annet506 Newbie
annet506
annet506

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
absolutely!!!!!!
i agree with you...

but ive learnt to console myself by accepting the truth...the truth being: that i, the viewer, am just that...im nothing but a viewer...i am not in control of anything that goes on in this show...the power is with the production team/writers...and they will do wateva they want/desire as it is their show. their creation!!!!!
we can only sit back relax n njoy all the good all the bad n all the crazy ipkknd moments!
in this way it becomes less frustrating...

i totally loved your vm though...it was awwwsum.

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

To be honest first thing i have done after joining india forums is i make my intro in introduction thread and then i visited frustration thread(on that time shyam was harassing  kushi and i was disgusted)

I have never tried it.. not sure if I want to.. I am already addicted to IF and to the show and if there is a thread like that, I will never get any work done LOL

but now i really loved the current track learned to accept things by the way they go
from my point of view

yes.. I understand.. even I'm trying to.. but its just so depressing.. I mean like I said I understand why the CVs are doing all this.. but at the same time my only problem is why is Arshi still suffering.. they could given them one day to relax.. and just enjoy being in love.. and my problem with the show is that they give us hope and then they break our hearts.. just when things were going well, they had accepted that they loved each other, Anjali goes missing and there goes that.. and of course Khushi should have left.. but Arnav brings up the contract.. and I was annoyed at Khushi for not understanding him that that was just an excuse.. ok that also I forgave when I saw how Khushi's actions were changing Arnav.. making him fight for her.. so I was like.. ok so I have forgiven that.. and then the Raizadas walking in.. they could have made Khushi push him away or fight with him.. or some nok jhok there.. and then Raizadas could ahve walked in and seen the flower path.. it would have been teh same.. they still could have understood what had happened.. but no, you have to make the entire family see them together and have Mami say her insults and then have Anjali be all weak and say those hurtful words to her brother! I cannot learn to accept these things.. believe me, I love the CVs.. I want to learn to appreciate what they do.. but I couldn't.. its just too painful to watch.. which is why I just started fast-forwarding! 

let it heel slowly

Yes.. it might take another 5-6 months and the world will end.. but even then I don't think Arshi will be together LOL As for Anjali's greatest shock.. I can see why she is behaving this way.. she is weak. she wants things to be happy all the time.. but accusing her brother of changing.. that's her younger brother.. does she not love him at all? not eating food, now accusing him of not loving her.. how selfish can she get.. if I'm not happy, then neither should you be.. I mean until now IPK had been a fun, young serial even with the Shyam drama.. Shyam was the villain .. he was disgusting, yet amazing.. but the Raizadas are good people.. at least Anjali and Akash were.. Mami has always been this way, but in a comical way.. But now..?? I agree that people break at situations like this.. but IPK doesn't have to be so predictable like other shows.. IPK was different 'coz it was unpredictable.. .. I guess this is what happens if the show is on SP, for the TRPs to go up you need to add melodrama!

my humble request to all my friends is please have patience and don't expect everything to happen today itself

and i don't need any modifications to be happened i still trust IPKKND team that they will make everything to be fine

I'm happy to know that you are happy with the current track... I know the team will make everything fine.. it's just it looks like its going to take forever... !!! I'm sure we will have to wait a year, or at least half a year for this to be fixed.. 

Sorry I hope nothing I said hurt you.. I'm just trying to make myself feel better by ranting out my frustration! Thanks for your comment!!!!!!

NO yaar definitely not

i just want to tell that i learned to have patience till they make everything fine

agreed.. I dont care about intimate moments either.. Arnav realized Khushi's innocence.. but Khushi hasn't realized yet that Arnav loves her.. she still thinks that he is concerned about the contract.. !! It's not very clear what she thinks about him.. she heard him say Happy birthday.. but still she was angry at him..  I would be fine if they both realize that they both loved each other.. then I dont care if they get separated or another MU happens! 
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annet506

absolutely!!!!!!
i agree with you...

but ive learnt to console myself by accepting the truth...the truth being: that i, the viewer, am just that...im nothing but a viewer...i am not in control of anything that goes on in this show...the power is with the production team/writers...and they will do wateva they want/desire as it is their show. their creation!!!!!
we can only sit back relax n njoy all the good all the bad n all the crazy ipkknd moments!
in this way it becomes less frustrating...

i totally loved your vm though...it was awwwsum.

Agreed.. but unfortunately its so depressing.
It's not my VM btw! But I'm glad you liked it!
aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

from my point of view

let it heel slowly

NO yaar definitely not

agreed.. I dont care about intimate moments either.. Arnav realized Khushi's innocence.. but Khushi hasn't realized yet that Arnav loves her.. she still thinks that he is concerned about the contract.. !! It's not very clear what she thinks about him.. she heard him say Happy birthday.. but still she was angry at him..  I would be fine if they both realize that they both loved each other.. then I dont care if they get separated or another MU happens! 

I m really sorry about what i said

even if you say that you don't feel bad about what i said

i can feel influence of my words which make you feel hurt

i m extremely sorry for hurting youUnhappy

she just pretends to be angry on him
she  feel his love from his changes (hiding in cupboard,saying happy birthday etc) infact she started realizing his love from the moment she meet him after kidnapping
she just don't want to be away from him because she don't want to see problems between arnav and anjali because of her
so she wants to hide her feelings and ignore his feelings towards her
she wants to leave him to make him feel better(thats what she thinks)

otherwise she loves her and also she knows that he loves her

so you need not to be worry now

sorry once again

Edited by aadhirai - 22 July 2012 at 11:17am

Go to top