Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sharing sorrow is half a sorrow!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
so goes the Swedish proverb! 
I have been upset ever since Friday's episode, writing posts on IF have helped reduce the pain, but I'm still upset. Are you upset too? Sometimes, it helps to just know that there are others like you out there! 

Before we begin, let me make myself clear.

Bashing will not be tolerated. You are not allowed to bash the cast or the crew!

So here is what I want to know.. Don't forget, venting your frustration, expressing your pain, talking about it might cheer you up!
Why are you upset (if at all you are upset)? 
Why did you start watching the show? 
What are your expectations from the show?
Suggestions if any, what else would you have liked to see instead of this current track!

I will go first!

Why am I upset?

- I started watching IPK because it was a love story and not a melodrama, unlike other hindi shows, but now that's what it has become ' with a selfish sister, cranky mother in law and a pathetic husband. 

- Depressing scenes like interruptions during intimate moments. I was fine with the phone, I was fine with the kidnappers, I was fine even when HP interrupted.. but seriously the whole family? Do you know how humiliating that must have been? CVs, now on if they aren't going to complete it, please don't show it. Honestly, it's not funny! I am not laughing! I don't know about others, but I don't need to see kisses and intimate moments, Arshi can express love with their eyes, with a simple touch and what the, even through their minds using telepathy! Do you know how happy these things make us, and then you give us incomplete kisses.. and then make us depressed!!!! 

- Arshi and their pain. 302 episodes later, why are they not together.. oh wait, that is the theme of the show.. hate doesn't let them come close, love doesn't let them separate.. so does that mean they will never ever understand that they love each other till the show ends??

I love the CVs and the entire crew. This show is the best that Indian television has seen in terms of story, screenplay, music, direction and acting! One thing I always loved about this show was that the characters and everything that happened in the story was very real. That's why I accept what's happening with Anjali, Akash and Mami.. I understand why the CVs did that. Yes, this story should last forever, it's not a M&B book that gets over in less than 300 pages or a romcom movie that gets over in 3 hours. You need melodrama to keep the story going. At the same time, you have done justice to the characters in the melodrama' these characters are very much real too. I accept all that, I still love you, CVs.. but.. BUT.. I am still upset!

I started watching the show, because the story cheered me up when I was down. Seeing Arshi happy and their nok jhoks made me happy. But then the pain started, and their pain became my pain. I have enough struggles in my life, I do not need this pain too. CVs, you have made Arshi so special to us, and we will always thank you for that. But at the same time, if you give them pain, how can you ask us not to be upset or angry at you? Arshi is a part of our lives, and their pain is our pain.. so we have every reason to be upset! 

Now if I were a CV and if I read this, I would ask so how do you want the story to go forward? My answer, first of all, Arnav and Khushi should lock their door and Arshi should learn to kiss faster LOL Ok jokes apart, Anjali needs to see a therapist or at least Nani should talk to her; she needs to cry and clear her thoughts and then slowly she will heal. Then someone should tell her the truth. You know what would have been better.. if Anjali was stronger (my OS: Anjali, strong and caring). Payal should leave Akash. How about that track? You have kept it real so far. In real life, you don't get one major MU after another! After one MU, you get some happy moments before the next MU. Our poor Arshi never even got a few minutes of happiness after the MU was cleared!

I found a youtube video that might cheer you up right now! I do not take any credit for this VM. I just found it, didn't make it!

-------

Now its your turn, share your sorrow. Why are you upset (if at all you are upset)? What are your expectations from the show? Why did you start watching the show? Suggestions if any, what else would you have liked to see instead of this current track!

One request to everyone, and please spread this message to your friends: please keep your sorrow within the forum; talking to other Arshi fans like you definitely helps! We don't want people bashing the CVs and sending hate emails to the cast, crew and the channel! If you are a true Arshi fan, you will not do that. Please!

Edited by boreddamsel - 22 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehra28ipkkndrrfanmaria1878Sham33rahhari93soapfreak13dhivyjazzpreetZindagirocks_21rosalinda92Khuarvsimransmilytmowlagnainaarshi1986aadhirai.Phoenix.niania131DAlicemubasherarajulpandeyoroniArShianjalemehak06Arshi1195smileyhug7679lazylad8-FauZiJaponicavioletshinepepples_joyipkknd_hazelISensedYoudazzling_glorysukanyaaSaJanLuv14zafichandana.sdeepa.eseeta_naipssoharaASR6262applesauce.Diva_Akorshidrunkiiebabesiva2901OmNaMaSteOmsilvia1999ARS24Mrs_Darcy_17noclapspleaseGodhuliLogonasrcrazedumasFazila~polly_mk

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
 Awesome post...a much needed one...n yes we all r in it together...here goes...

Why are you upset (if at all you are upset)? 

Im upset cause we get spoilers and ppl talk this will happen that will happen...i dont want to take names...i use to keep awake till 3am for sbs n sbb...but nothing happened...Then i stopped waiting for it...n stopped reading it too...cause when u expect n dont get it then it hurts...oh ya it hurts like hell...So i stopped...but being on IF n talking to ppl...i also get spoilers...sigh...now my sister has fallen in love with IPK...n i have a poiler teller in my house hahahhah...n what happens...i sit in front of the laotp at 8am...waiting for someone to upload, n when its there im crazily trying to see it...without breakfast or anything...n what do i get??? Nothing... Nothing happens...not is get done...its all incomplete...in fact gets more complicated...n i get more upset...Why cant they show us what we want to see???? i dont understand one thing...one day they show us a good epi...n the next day they break our hopes completely...n show us the complete opposite...why is that??? One day its sizzling n the next day they pour cold water on us... :(((( what the???? 

What are your expectations from the show? 

Too much too soon...cause i though it was different...i though the day will come when ill be happy with khuhsi and arnav...but...i dont know when all that will happen...

Why did you start watching the show? 

I started cause it was different...not the typical Sp saad bahu torture... its different, its like my fav m n b novels...but now i dont know whats happening...i hope they get back on their old track...missing the old IPk...come back soon plz...im so upset...Dead

The video is awesome...the best part is...darwa za bund kar lo hahahahahha...hope they can have some quality time at Gh...Embarrassed

Edited by Fazila~ - 21 July 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreet-FarwiiDobaara-lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselnoclapspleasedrunkiiebabe

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

ha ha loved this interrupted rabba ve videoLOLLOL.

i started to watch this show,bcoz this is a love story.but its moving in dks way.

i want ipkknd not dks and arshi scenes without interruptionSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

aadhirai Goldie
aadhirai
aadhirai

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
It is really a great idea yaar

To be honest first thing i have done after joining india forums is i make my intro in introduction thread and then i visited frustration thread(on that time shyam was harassing  kushi and i was disgusted)

it really make a sigh of relief for me after sharing my frustrations there

but now i really loved the current track learned to accept things by the way they go

from my point of view
everything takes time anjali takes much time to come out of the greatest shock
so i don't expect anything to be happen now

let it heel slowly

whatever may happen it has to be heeled na
there is no other options

my humble request to all my friends is please have patience and don't expect everything to happen today itself

i love IPKKND in the way it goes
and i don't need any modifications to be happened i still trust IPKKND team that they will make everything to be fine

Edited by aadhirai - 22 July 2012 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselGodhuliLogon

LittlePrincess8 Senior Member
LittlePrincess8
LittlePrincess8

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
why i am upset?

coz i am frustrated with the negativity shown. this is the only soap i watched so far and i luved this show becoz of its more real and less drama concept. From the beginning, when LA  found out abt ASR and khushi, unlike other serials , they did not turned her into a grey character but shown her a mature person...till few months back every character was so close to reality and we can actulaly relate them with our grany, brother, sister...but everything has been changed and it turned into a high voltage hindi drama where everything being manipulated...which affects ...

why i started watching this show?

becoz i seem to me a real story which is different

what i want to see?

i want to see a mature luv story which all the characters having their own separate but linked story to tell...not just twist the original flavor..

it seems like i started eating a chocolate cake and suddenly i realized its not chocolate cake , its a bhel puri.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetlazylad8-FauZiboreddamselGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
firstly, ur heading is really true...  but Why my sorrow is not going half..  one day its reduced a bit next epi its increased like hell.. Cry

IPKKND fans r these days not only feeling sorry but also frustrated, exasperated with interruptions, fade up with blame game... and irritated by u-know-who...

I loved d show for its awesome casting, camera works, intensity in every scene.. above all the uniqueness of most characters... not to forget the awesome background (it has the best original background score)

I want to see only some sensible story line with proper linking.. no abrupt events.. no unnecessary character addition .. above all no lengthy dragging filler episodes..

These days im missing SENSE in the story...

@aadhirai  I also exactly do it when I am frustrated.. go to the frustration link.. until now three times ...Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetmubasheraaadhirailazylad8-FauZiJaponicaboreddamsel

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show because it want like those saas bahu shot , i liked their fights and the mystery about Arnav past made me watch the show but mostly because it's a love story ( Im a sucker for love story ) I thought it'll e good romantic obviously with some fights , misunderstanding but this is too much !!
I was really expecting Arnav to support Khushi yeah he is doing it and love their romance , but everytime they get close something always happens like phone but I was actually do embaressed when I saw how the whole family came in and saw them , I was like seriously !! Anjali should seriously get Over it , you can't just spend your whole life like that , for some reason I feel like as if she Is being selfish , Arnav needs to be with his wife , he needs to give her attention as well not only you and I don't get what's te problem with her that Arnav should tell her everything , broter these days when they get married they only tell their wives about their wereabouts but it's not neccesrry that you should tell your sister as well
I would love to see Payal leaving Akash , okie we got it that Khushi didn't tell anyone but it was for ur own good but no everyone just have to Blame Payal and her
Akash should man up and try to understand her situation but everytime she does something he just insults her BULLSHIT !!
Payal leave him and that'd when he will realize WhT grave mistake he did :)
Just want our Arhi scenes back , those eyelocks and rabba ve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
well said dear    Clap   
y cant u send this tostar plus as a mial???
i think this is a gr8 idea...
u said the correct points whatever are in my mind!!!   Clap   
ARHI made my mind happy, taught me to forgot all pains etc etc and many other thingsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

Go to top