Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think they have purposely kept her hair messy. Remember that 1 time paddy said -madhu tu baal kyun nahi banati.
Yest aaye said- bikhare bikhare baal.
May b its part of her character sketch that she doesn't care much about her looks.
If she all decked up now itself then heroine baneke aur make over hone ke jayada diff. Nahi lagega luk mein.
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swti

but my dear, there r many styles which r simple and can look good on madhu. for example in geet serial she has a very nicely styled hair.

agree and she looks soo young really like 18 and also soo smart and beautiful i always stared her  more than maan even i m a girl
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

im not complaining abt her curly hair. her curls r very sexy but front side hair r not up to the mark because she is more beautiful then she is looking in the serial.

agree
i think we have to wait  a little longer to see a gorgeous madhu.😛 baal ke saath saath clothes bhi to stylish ho jayenge.
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even I too don't like this hair style. Once she becomes a star, hope we can see some new hair style

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol i dont like the side bangs either..i think the simple pony tail in the engagement was too simple..she should have let her hair down and done some nice up do..its her engagement after all not just an ainvaayi party she has to go to. ðŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

but my dear, there r many styles which r simple and can look good on madhu. for example in geet serial she has a very nicely styled hair.

Her hair wasn't styled... she wore a wig. She occasionally did straighten her hair for special sequences... but the key word here is ocassional, she can't do it everyday. The constant heat will ruin her hair plus she likes her natural curls.
i think engagement ke liye french twist accha lagta.simple people also changes their style a litte bit on special occasions. 
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry once she enter film industry they will change her hairs style I think...
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She needs to remove those side bangs asap and keep that ponytail at back only instead of keeping it in front..its spoiling her whole look..