India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What's going on?

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Just finished seeing last week's episodes.

Is Akash married to Manorama or Payal?

The was Payal is being treated in RM is so sad and she just started to stand up for herself.  Payal is being abused verbally and mentally by both her husband and her mother-in-law.

Manorama is a dead character, for me, there is no forgiving her.

Akash was a dying character, which the CVs have managed to kill off completely.
Nani is struggling to keep some sort of peace amongst RM.

Angali-Arnav-Khush

All three had a bad past and all three has suffered in their past.  All three has had a rough life emotionally.  All three has suffered recently when Gunda Boy's truth came out.

Why is it that only Angali's suffering is shown and everything else has been swept under the rug. 

Ok, Angali does not believe all that Khushi said, but her brother that she loves so very much, confirmed that he was in fact kidnapped.  Regardless that Arnav did not say Gunda Boy kidnapped him, BUT he did Confirm his kidnapping.  So, why isn't Angali just a little bit concern about her brother.

While a lot of viewers may  not agree, Angali is being protrayed as selfish and has become a gray character going on negative.

I really no longer like Angali's character. 

In Friday's episode alone if she knows her Chote would not just throw her hubby out like that, then why her ugly behaviour towards her brother.  The dialogue between Angali and Arnav in Friday's episode made it seem like it is ok for Angali to be married, but not Arnav.  When people get married that have to give time to their spouse too.

Khushi is also being mistreated in RM.  Why should she have to hide everthing Angali is around?  Khushi is also being abused by Manorama, verbally and mentally that it is.

I am not sure if this bit is recent or old, but if the tellychakker news that Arnav will bring Gunda Boy back because of Angali, then that is just gross and horrible. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutivenikaazizeh123arshi10arshiWhite.PearlAfya

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
*sigh* Trust me we all are in the same boat!But apparently viewers are one dimensional and the new mantra is-Dekhna hai to dekhoErmm
Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

It appears from the P7 News that Khushi will leave RM.  I am wondering if the TellyChakkar news is true that Aarnav will bring Gunda Boy back to RM for Angali.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top