visha...u didn ans my Q ... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

On the way dee. That's why i didn't post 'Yeah, im done' yet πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aarcha

i luvd those Qs...good grilling & frying of visha & aanchal... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜² 

so from me...for both of u... 

u r all alone in u'r home...Home Alone...the clock struck once !! the power went off... it was pitch dark...suddenly u saw a candle lit... wind flew... the curtains danced... a dark figure moved forward ...and...

bolo...bolo wat hapnd ?? πŸ˜ˆ 

i closed my eyes and when i opened them, i saw all my friends and family members around with a cake in front of me and all screamed Surprise!!! Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ

it was a lazy sunday evening... the weather was good with cool breeze... somebody rang the bell ...u opened the door & received an envelope... u'r heart skipped a beat...it was an invitation for a candle lit dinner in a beautiful resort with a note...meet me @ sharp 7.30 pm...u went there...& was surprised 2 c barun , karan & arjun der...they came 4ward & greeted u...hey lovely Sister πŸ‘...wat can v do 4 u ?? πŸ˜‰

do continue...πŸ˜›

Hi brothers, how are you? Want me to tie some rakhi for you? I bet that question must have made them shocked but Karan, you can be my date but never my brother πŸ˜†

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
achaa...toh karan ko nahii chodunga...kyun ?? arreyy...usse bhi rakhi baandhonaa  ... πŸ˜‰ only for the sake of us... πŸ€£
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aarcha

achaa...toh karan ko nahii chodunga...kyun ?? arreyy...usse bhi rakhi baandhonaa  ... πŸ˜‰ only for the sake of us... πŸ€£

Nehi dee, Karan is my jaan. How can he be my brother? πŸ€£
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
in 64th ymggk, u hv to answer d given character's look u liked...
for eg. abha-modern corporate look n saree wid short blouse sleeve before d leap look
karan-clean-shaven look
albeli-straight puffed hair look wid sarees 4m d raj bday party
ranchod-1st look wen he entered n also clean-shaven look
others u can include anyone u wish😊

kanika's character wud hv turned positive a long early if silkina wud hv continued playing kanika but d bringing of shivangi changed everything...wateva any1 say, silkina was d most beautiful lukn kanika which i thought vl turn positive after thakur paid for jaggu's heart surgery wid d d 5 lakhs he got after publishing his book wid kanika thanking thakur n also allowing her to do modelling but d achanak se changing of kanika wen she 1st came to hospital wen lata was in hospital in koyal-raj-dev-abharan-vimal-lata track, she was nowhere acting wat v expected her to be good