Reactions Before, During & After 8 p.m (fun post)

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Every Monday to Friday, sharp at 8 p.m, I switch on my TV to star plus with somewhat this Kinda expression-

With a hope that atleast in today's episode, Mamiji, Anjali and Akash will get some brains to think maturely over the current situation, but at the end of the episode, I end up like this-:

You know, now-a-days my favouraite character is Laxmi... She is far more sensible that Manorama, Akash and Anjali... atleast she keeps her mouth shut these days, and till now she hasn't interrupted when our Arnie baby and his Jalebi girl are busy romancing!!

Yo... Our Arnie boy has become quite... no... very romantic... very naughty... Driving me completely crazy!! ❤️ If I were Khushi, I would have went on dancing after every Rabba Vey..! <33

So a golden advice to Our Hotwa on behalf of all forum members- Go and get your girl at any cost, marry her again with all rituals, consummate your relation and then have a happy married life, and PLEASE KINDLY send your Anjali Di where her 'Shyam ji' is!!!  Hope she'll be happy with him! 🤢🤢

P.S- No offense to anyone. 😛 It's just a fun topic, since the temperature of the forum is extremely high due to anger after friday's episode!

Do share your views.😳

Ria. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the post
every day i feel the same😆
zulfy_135 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing

🤣awesome post
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahaahh wot a  wonderful post!
since i am on sumer breaks .. i wake up alte like around 1.. and here i america i watch IPKND on youtbe so its aired by 11.00 am..the first thing i do wen i wake up is watch aranv,,lol i kinda start my day with dat!!!!😳
lolzz... am madly in lve wid aranv!!! but nowasdays anjali scenes r kinda annoying me ..cox she is not acting like a sister..shes actig more like a saut!
i wait for a new epi with the expectations of anjali turing good but it ends up in soil!!!🤢 ... i just cant wait for mre of arhi scenes!!1😳
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great Advie for Arnav and awsome post enjoyed thanks for pm :D have a good Sunday to :)
shagun_sarun thumbnail
that was one awesum post...loved it!😃
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is really awesome post
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣 I'm also havin the same feeling everyday..
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know the feeling..I was actually praying please please please let them get romantic without interruptions..but nope didnt work..I agree Laxmi is the best..
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
exact reactions.. and very good advice for arnav.