Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Suggesting a much ' mature' idea to the CVs (Page 8)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Nishaath

One question Indra lookes about 25 years old how will she carry her self as  18 years old please don't misanderstand  rathi is beautiful but she deos look like 25 to 27 years she wont be able to carry a younger seher character as she looks her age and seher has to look younger to ishaan ( new face)

100% correct.age is showing on her face now a days.she is not any more teen looking.

thats because of make raj bro, she is doing a de-glamour role so her make up is very dull... donot worry everything can be taken care LOL

age can not be hidden.
why we would have to see a girl about 30 years as 18 or 20?Hd is realistic show why cvs have to show this??

when we have so many new faces available for that age??
raj bro no one are playing their age in serials so their nothing harm in seeing Rati as Seher...
new faces are coming and they have their own shows... as a true Rati fan if we wish to see her as Seher... what is harm? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by likaboss

One question Indra lookes about 25 years old how will she carry her self as  18 years old please don't misanderstand  rathi is beautiful but she deos look like 25 to 27 years she wont be able to carry a younger seher character as she looks her age and seher has to look younger to ishaan ( new face)
edited 

Actors dress up according to there character -
Take Rati 

In Har Ghar - she played a normal bahu , she appeared to be in her late twenties over there 
In Mjht - she played a teen , and she was fabulous there
In HD - shes playing a 25-27 year old 

so if Rati does come as Seher - she'l definitely look the part aswell Cool

MJHT was my favorite show at one time nupur  rocked but it was 4 years back and age deos matter that time she was in her twenties now she is in her thirtees  
 LOL she is still in her twenties her birthday is still due ... 
and donot worry age does not matter to us, we love to see her as Seher

.ByGod.Nancy

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

raj bro no one are playing their age in serials so their nothing harm in seeing Rati as Seher...
new faces are coming and they have their own shows... as a true Rati fan if we wish to see her as Seher... what is harm? Shocked

for sehar we need young fresh and lively girl.[just like gulki joshi of PSH.]

now that quality we can get in new and fresh introduction girl only--who is in collage.

and i stop here.

fans never understand valid point.

Edited by 100raj - 24 July 2012 at 3:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath-SUMITaholic-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

for sehar we need young fresh and lively girl.[just like gulki joshi of PSH.]

now that quality we can get in new and fresh introduction girl only--who is in collage.

and i stop here.

fans never understand valid point.

i donot know if gulki joshi is the lead i am talking here but i didnot felt her face is fresh and young... everyone have their own opinion... 

and opinion is i will accept Rati as Seher Embarrassed

.ByGod.Nancy

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

Originally posted by Sano88

You're free to post suggestions but are not allowed to make an attack on any fanbase. They equally have the right to raise their voice unless they break rules. I'd to make some changes in your topic because of the attack and would appreciate that you do not repeat in future.

So u should also change those posts as well who are asking for a new pairing opposite Rati when she will be playing Saher...this is partiality Boss...Ouch
Do they feel ashamed of calling themselves RATIANS...LOL... They ask to change the hero...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN...toh bancha kya RATIAN...as simple as that...Wink
I feel their idea is STUPID...but modestly i used CHILDISH word...
u should have warned them the same way you did to me right...coz Cvs might follow IF...& they might take their weird idea & may replace SUMIT with their favorites -like KARAN WAHI & all... 

Well, I'm not being biased,  they just suggested a new role for the upcoming character and  haven't bashed anyone for now, so on what basis i shall warn them? We all are allowed to present our view but in a way that others don't feel offended. Criticism is allowed everywhere and we cannot tell each member to stop what they feel about the current track or he's or she's happy or not with the leads. BUT This Certainly doesn't mean you will start using words which are inappropriate.  No one is allowed to call anyone 'Childish" or Imature as we've no right to insult others. In future, if you'll post such statements and won't edit, i'll do it and then you've to face the consequences. And i'll make it to point to check all comments of everyone in this thread. Smile

Edited by Sano88 - 24 July 2012 at 11:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-AnkitalovesHDmahkutty-PD-Silent.Dreamer.Mishh007.PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
O God that was such a harmless thread. LOL It was just some fans having some fun with the thought of Rati playing the role of Seher as Raj bhai was harping constantly that a leap will come and HD will begin afresh. Sumitians neednt have felt bad considering no one said Sumit should be replaced by an actor. Most of them actually said Inshi can play a slightly matured role(i.e Rati and Sumit as Inshi) and Rati can double act as Seher with another younger co star. I think thats as benign as it gets. Now whether she can act a younger part is not questionable without seeing her do the same. Plus its just harmless predictions somewhat made like the Sanaya Sumit pairing thread that was done by someone a few months ago. We had some fun there too. Smile

I know the issue is a sensitive one and criticisms were openly accepted. I did see a lot of people including myself say that we do not look forward to a new pairing. Smile Plus I do not feel the moderator has been biased since the thread did not see any actor bashing but mere suggesting of a possible double role played by Rati. Rati's fans were asked if they wud like to see her as Seher if a leap was in the offing. You might have found it stupid and childish just like many must have found yours but you should be open to POV by others without labeling them, especially when it is put forward in a polite manner just like your thread has been accepted by all. Otherwise it wud have been reported and shut down. I am a Ratian myself but did not support the cause. So think before you write scurrilously. 

PS: Ratians, plz refrain from posting anything like that since it has hurt a certain section of the forum. I am sure you had no such intention and thus should be careful not to project your image negetaively. Objectifying or stereotyping a certain section of the fans is an unnecessary evil.  

Love Anki!Smile

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 24 July 2012 at 7:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Originally posted by Malayraj

@Kankana: Well , The idea of Rati playing Sehar with a new actor !!!!!! Totally disgusting Angryand untoleratableAngry... and still they are not feeling ashamedLOL for sending this feedback to ZEE. 

I like Rati - Sumit together as I am also a true InShian Like you. You know what, when the show started , they had send feedbacks to ZEE to replace sumit with someone else ( You Know whom I am talking about), and their disgusting part is that they had bashed him badly in the past and is still going on..

But, what can be done... I can also join hands with you in this fight for Sumit because I want sumit and Rati together.I will send the feedback To ZEE for not to bring any change due to such wired feedbacks.

Well, even if she play munna ki munni ( I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS AngryAngryAND WISH THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN), but the hero opposite her must be  SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT ,SUMIT, SUMIT and only and only SUMIT..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

IF RATI CAN PLAY A DOUBLE ROLE, WHY NOT SUMIT LOL

KUDOS to ur post TongueClap

-SUMITaholic-

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 810Kankana

Not only that they are sending this idea to the ZEE's feedback desk ...so, what's wrong with calling them RATIANS, as they only want to see RATI with another pairing. 
Being an INSHIAN i have the right to fight for my fav SUMIT & RATI as i want to see both SUMIT & RATI as INSHI...do i have that right or not...!!!!

yaha fighting ki baat kaha sa aye hain... we are predicting something, a different story line from present track, 

in this forum everyone has their own right to raise their POV but opening a thread just to mock other is not allowed in this forum. 

Predicting about Seher track and wishing to see Rati as Seher is not bashing anyone. and when Seher comes into picture ofcourse the hero will come into existence so what is a big deal if we suggest few names for Seher.

if you read the whole thread made by RATIANs you can see we are just enjoying our prediction...  and let all enjoy why you feel you have to fight with RATIANS for their drooling threads...

Coz ur ideas might have reached to the cvs & we can't accept such a severe brake-down like Sumit as Rati's FUFA ji at any cost...Ouch

Edited by 810Kankana - 25 July 2012 at 8:04pm

-SUMITaholic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index