Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Suggesting a much ' mature' idea to the CVs (Page 6)

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Not only that they are sending this idea to the ZEE's feedback desk ...so, what's wrong with calling them RATIANS, as they only want to see RATI with another pairing. 
Being an INSHIAN i have the right to fight for my fav SUMIT & RATI as i want to see both SUMIT & RATI as INSHI...do i have that right or not...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-Heema22

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@Kankana: Well , The idea of Rati playing Sehar with a new actor !!!!!! Totally disgusting Angryand untoleratableAngry... and still they are not feeling ashamedLOL for sending this feedback to ZEE. 

I like Rati - Sumit together as I am also a true InShian Like you. You know what, when the show started , they had send feedbacks to ZEE to replace sumit with someone else ( You Know whom I am talking about), and their disgusting part is that they had bashed him badly in the past and is still going on..

But, what can be done... I can also join hands with you in this fight for Sumit because I want sumit and Rati together.I will send the feedback To ZEE for not to bring any change due to such wired feedbacks.

Well, even if she play munna ki munni ( I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS AngryAngryAND WISH THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN), but the hero opposite her must be  SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT, SUMIT ,SUMIT, SUMIT and only and only SUMIT..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

IF RATI CAN PLAY A DOUBLE ROLE, WHY NOT SUMIT LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

810KankanaHeema22-Clara-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by likaboss

lol nice story Tongue
it would be appreciative if you would edit your first line as it will lead to further bashing Thumbs Up

That post mentioned nothing about sumitians so dont know why you have classified "ratians" Ermm

Becoz it is quite clear that these guys do not want to see INDIRA-RISHI (INSHI)i.e. SUMIT -RATI together , that's why asking for a new pairing with Karan Wahi or others...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN only RATIAN...Wink

who said that... we donot want Indira to die and want to see Indira and Seher in one screen that means Rishi will stay and INSHI will be in the show...Big smile

and we can get a new fresh love storyEmbarrassed

So you want INSHI in a UNCLE-AUNTY role Wink...that's why calling ur idea CHILDISH ..LOL 

i didnot find anything childish here Shocked it is logically that when Seher becomes elder ofcourse INSHI will be old Big smile

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

lol nice story Tongue
it would be appreciative if you would edit your first line as it will lead to further bashing Thumbs Up

That post mentioned nothing about sumitians so dont know why you have classified "ratians" Ermm

Becoz it is quite clear that these guys do not want to see INDIRA-RISHI (INSHI)i.e. SUMIT -RATI together , that's why asking for a new pairing with Karan Wahi or others...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN only RATIAN...Wink
we were only suggesting ideas for a new hero for seher , nothing wrong with that LOL
same way if you suggest a new heroine for your story - we "ratians" wont mind Smile

you dont see me calling your idea "childish" or "immature" ? Embarrassed
@bold i second you because we are not immature Embarrassed we accept the change with open hands...

@TM i think you are new to Ratians drooling... we normally drool on Rati and thinking of pairing her in onscreen with other actors, and my fav is rajeev kandelwal (and some made VMs of them as well just for fun) Wink

Rajeev ke sath Rati...LOLLOL as INSHI !!!!!

Did i said i want Rajeev in HD Shocked, i am talking in general the favs we want to see with RatiWink

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Not only that they are sending this idea to the ZEE's feedback desk ...so, what's wrong with calling them RATIANS, as they only want to see RATI with another pairing. 
Being an INSHIAN i have the right to fight for my fav SUMIT & RATI as i want to see both SUMIT & RATI as INSHI...do i have that right or not...!!!!

yaha fighting ki baat kaha sa aye hain... we are predicting something, a different story line from present track, 

in this forum everyone has their own right to raise their POV but opening a thread just to mock other is not allowed in this forum. 

Predicting about Seher track and wishing to see Rati as Seher is not bashing anyone. and when Seher comes into picture ofcourse the hero will come into existence so what is a big deal if we suggest few names for Seher.

if you read the whole thread made by RATIANs you can see we are just enjoying our prediction...  and let all enjoy why you feel you have to fight with RATIANS for their drooling threads...

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sano88

You're free to post suggestions but are not allowed to make an attack on any fanbase. They equally have the right to raise their voice unless they break rules. I'd to make some changes in your topic because of the attack and would appreciate that you do not repeat in future.

So u should also change those posts as well who are asking for a new pairing opposite Rati when she will be playing Saher...this is partiality Boss...Ouch
Do they feel ashamed of calling themselves RATIANS...LOL... They ask to change the hero...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN...toh bancha kya RATIAN...as simple as that...Wink
I feel their idea is STUPID...but modestly i used CHILDISH word...
u should have warned them the same way you did to me right...coz Cvs might follow IF...& they might take their weird idea & may replace SUMIT with their favorites -like KARAN WAHI & all... 

everyone has their right to predict and i didnot understand we are predicting for Seher, then why you feel we are separating INSHI?

and more over using foul language or mocking some people in the forum is against the rules of IF...

and our thread is not against the rules of IF until unless we mocked or bashed anyone in our thread, we are having a healthy and entertaining thread if you take that in different and personal sense that no one can help

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@all inshi is d magical spell of HD...and without inshi dere will b no HD!!

inshi d best!!! Embarrassed

-SUMITaholic-Heema22

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
One question Indra lookes about 25 years old how will she carry her self as  18 years old please don't misanderstand  rathi is beautiful but she deos look like 25 to 27 years she wont be able to carry a younger seher character as she looks her age and seher has to look younger to ishaan ( new face)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index