Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Suggesting a much ' mature' idea to the CVs (Page 5)

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

yes Raj bro we can even suggest new names to CVs what say... Thumbs Up

and we donot mind if they bring back Rati as Seher but with a touch of Nupur style Wink Big smile
this will be like sona pa suhaaga to watch Indira with a touch of Nupur Embarrassed

Indira will stay in the show along with Rishi and Seher with new hero DancingDay Dreaming

sehar will not be played by rati.

mano ya na mano--yeh aap ki marzi.

for sehar role new actress coming.
dont keep false hopes
@bold: I compeletely agree... I think HD mai koi 20-30 yrs ka leap nahi aayega... till the end... agar ayega bhi to 1 ya 2 or maximum 5 yrs...

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Mature????D'oh
810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by 810Kankana

lol nice story Tongue
it would be appreciative if you would edit your first line as it will lead to further bashing Thumbs Up

That post mentioned nothing about sumitians so dont know why you have classified "ratians" Ermm

Becoz it is quite clear that these guys do not want to see INDIRA-RISHI (INSHI)i.e. SUMIT -RATI together , that's why asking for a new pairing with Karan Wahi or others...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN only RATIAN...Wink
we were only suggesting ideas for a new hero for seher , nothing wrong with that LOL
same way if you suggest a new heroine for your story - we "ratians" wont mind Smile

you dont see me calling your idea "childish" or "immature" ? Embarrassed

LOL...i never want a new heroine...just read my post carefully...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

lol nice story Tongue
it would be appreciative if you would edit your first line as it will lead to further bashing Thumbs Up

That post mentioned nothing about sumitians so dont know why you have classified "ratians" Ermm

Becoz it is quite clear that these guys do not want to see INDIRA-RISHI (INSHI)i.e. SUMIT -RATI together , that's why asking for a new pairing with Karan Wahi or others...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN only RATIAN...Wink

who said that... we donot want Indira to die and want to see Indira and Seher in one screen that means Rishi will stay and INSHI will be in the show...Big smile

and we can get a new fresh love storyEmbarrassed

So you want INSHI in a UNCLE-AUNTY role Wink...that's why calling ur idea CHILDISH ..LOL 

-SUMITaholic-

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
LOL

lol nice story Tongue

we were only suggesting ideas for a new hero for seher , nothing wrong with that LOL
same way if you suggest a new heroine for your story - we "ratians" wont mind Smile

you dont see me calling your idea "childish" or "immature" ? Embarrassed
@bold i second you because we are not immature Embarrassed we accept the change with open hands...

@TM i think you are new to Ratians drooling... we normally drool on Rati and thinking of pairing her in onscreen with other actors, and my fav is rajeev kandelwal (and some made VMs of them as well just for fun) Wink

Rajeev ke sath Rati...LOLLOL as INSHI !!!!!
810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumitbigfan

Totally disagree with your idea... Sumit is here to stay with rati and if not you stay away ...

read my post carefully ...i m not against Sumit...

-SUMITaholic-

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

You're free to post suggestions but are not allowed to make an attack on any fanbase. They equally have the right to raise their voice unless they break rules. I'd to make some changes in your topic because of the attack and would appreciate that you do not repeat in future.

So u should also change those posts as well who are asking for a new pairing opposite Rati when she will be playing Saher...this is partiality Boss...Ouch
Do they feel ashamed of calling themselves RATIANS...LOL... They ask to change the hero...so they are neither INSHIAN nor SUMITIAN...toh bancha kya RATIAN...as simple as that...Wink

Edited by Sano88 - 24 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonly-SUMITaholic-

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Mature????D'oh

yah... comparing to them who are asking for a new pairing opposite Rati when she will be playing Saher.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonly-SUMITaholic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index