Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Suggesting a much ' mature' idea to the CVs (Page 3)

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

In these days all RATIANs give 'childish' ideas -like Saher will grow-up & will look like Indira ShockedDead...so, being a true INSHIAN  i thought suggesting a much ' mature' idea to the CVs Thumbs Up.

Indira will die due to the tumor after 30 days..Cry. Sharma family doesn't seem to have that much pain as they will get the Sharma-Niwas Angryexcept Ishan & Rishi Dead. Ishan gets highly traumatized with this incident (just like Hritk's younger brother in KAHO NA PYAAR HAI Ouch) so as RK. RK leaves  Sharma Niwas & flies to the U.S, where he meets a mod-bold girl working as a taxi driver Wink & she looks exactly like Indira LOL, but comparing in nature she is completely different   Shocked (just like Dipika Padukone in BACHNA AYE HASINO Wink). RK takes that girl back in Sharma Niwas as Indira for Ishan's recovery. Before that he will teach her a complete lesson of HOW TO BECOME HITLER IN 30 DAYS LOL  During all this the girl will fall for RK, but RK...
hmmm...chalo baki ki story CVS pe hi chod dete hain....EmbarrassedWinkDay Dreaming

How can you call Ratians as childish ?... Check your post to see how kiddish it sounds and you call it mature...LOL  CVs won't even think of contemplating it... I know mods are too soft on your guys who target us with anything you want and still go scott free without anything being done, but don't misuse that liberty too much...

Edited by mahkutty - 22 July 2012 at 1:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-Rinky--PD-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by likaboss

sehar will be played by new actress.and she will get new hero too.

i don't know what cvs will do with rishi character after indira death.

but we need to keep faith on PH and cvs.
i hope they pass this test with flying colors.
@bold really ? how do you know Smile

just wait for another 20 days--you will get articles on this by that time.Tongue

HD is up for complete revamp in coming days.

if this happens i will be on 9th cloud thanks Raj bro Smile

i am also on 9th cloud  after 30days.
i am not happy with present set up.

i am ready to welcome new pair whole heartedly.LOL
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yes Raj bro we can even suggest new names to CVs what say... Thumbs Up

and we donot mind if they bring back Rati as Seher but with a touch of Nupur style Wink Big smile
this will be like sona pa suhaaga to watch Indira with a touch of Nupur Embarrassed

Indira will stay in the show along with Rishi and Seher with new hero DancingDay Dreaming

Edited by preethimadhavg - 22 July 2012 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..mahkutty

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

and we donot mind if they bring back Rati as Seher but with a touch of Nupur style Wink Big smile
this will be like sona pa suhaaga to watch Indira with a touch of Nupur Embarrassed

Indira will stay in the show along with Rishi and Seher with new hero DancingDay Dreaming

preeti ji you r making me so much dreamyDay DreamingLOLDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-mahkutty

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

sehar will not be played by rati.

mano ya na mano--yeh aap ki marzi.

for sehar role new actress coming.
dont keep false hopes.
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

dont keep false hopes.
false hopes tho we kept from the start of HD so nothing new to us raj bro so donot worry Big smile
let us enjoy our drooling session with out  imagination Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

dont keep false hopes.
false hopes tho we kept from the start of HD so nothing new to us raj bro so donot worry Big smile
let us enjoy our drooling session with out  imagination Dancing

best of luck.

by the way

have you seen new foot note advt.??

now just 27 days left for new beginning of HD.Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 22 July 2012 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Dear TM, I think you missed many scenes which the Mahaan Creative team has cut copy pasted from many bollywood flicks.
e.g. - The electric shock scene during Dadi Kapoor track which was copied from movie Hungama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9c17iMQjVk (watch from 2:00 min onwards)
Then this tumor track scene copied from Munna Bhai MBBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18MPEdqLQA 
and I think many more ...
So CV's are more smart & fast in copying or taking inspiration from Bollywood. Your Idea of Kaho Na Pyaar hai movie is neither fresh nor out-of-box like this forum has produced an out-of-box Idea of Naya Kirayedaar @ SN.

So, I will really look forward for a totally out-of-box idea from you & many other imaginative thinkers. So that once again our forum can proudly say that see what we have discussed here they copied in their series... 

Regarding the word Childish --- I think a child can do what most of mature people are unable to do in their entire life...
A recent eg.- http://godimensions.com/ what child/Kids can do... 

Cheers,
Sachin

Edited by -Sachin- - 22 July 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky--PD-mahkutty.ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index