Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

APOLOGIES are useless when it comes to ARHI (Page 2)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

I understand the need for having romantic Rabba Ve moments, flying dupatta scenes and googly staring contests, in fact I totally dig them.  But all this can happen after a well worded and sincere apology.

Why I feel Arnav should apologize-

1) He married her by threatening her, never once asking for a clarification.

2) He always pushed and pulled her around. I don't think that cornering her against walls and twisting her wrists is romantic.

3) He never tried to understand her or believe her. Where there is no love there is no trust.Only after the entire kidnapping fiasco happened did he realize his folly.

I think all these things pave way for a sincere apology. I understand that he is Arnav Singh Raizada and all but he married her forcibly. She deserves a good ranting session after all this but what we get is a cheeky Arnav who doesn't realize the seriousness of the situation and goes around shoving cake down her throat and handling her like a rag doll like nobody's business.

That's my two cents.

I agree with you totally but thats his characterisation, morally & practically what you are saying is absolutely correct but then everyone has their own way of doing stuffs.. As i said apologies dont work in Arhi's relationship coz again he will push her against the wall n twist her hand when she isnt listening to him or cutting him in b.w or trying to push him away and in return khushi will also throw something on him be it something hot or whatever.. as i said it a dark love story... they keep on hurting /forcing /throwing things at each other but still love each other..Embarrassed Crazzy people..LOL

Action speaks more than words... lets see how arnav tackles things Smile
Thanks for your 2 cents..

Edited by vaishiksg - 21 July 2012 at 10:26pm

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiahmed

how he does it and why he does it has been answered by ASR when he was talking to Lavanya and accidentally Khushi slipped out of his mouth. main aisa hi hoon. pls watch that segment

I know.. and we also know this for a fact that Arhi are going to remain like this till the end throwing chai/coffee at each other one moment LOLand the loving each other the next moment Embarrassed .. Such is their love story...
Is war ko kya naam dein??LOL

Edited by vaishiksg - 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm

Go to top