APOLOGIES are useless when it comes to ARHI

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Goodmorning FellasπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you all have a wonderful day ahead.πŸ˜ƒ

So yeah back to the topic, i have been reading a lot of posts where people are talking about how arnav has not yet apologised to khushi for all his actions and hatred towards her, and they had put forward really good points in a beautiful way, But well i was just thinking will apology do everything??πŸ˜•
SORRY loses its meaning when it comes to Arhi. LOLSπŸ˜†. Well i am saying this because one moment they will say sorry but the other moment they are going to hurt each other again, but still stand by /with each other & love unconditionally.😳

Isn't that obvious Arhi have always been like this, totally fierce and passionate towards each other be it when it comes to love or hatred.

One moment they will be immersed in a passionate rabba ve moment and the other moment they will  be having a Harsh word  exchange ,cofffee/ tea throwing match  or a pulling/pushing segment.πŸ˜†- Is War ko kya naam doon??πŸ˜†

Yes Arnav has done lot of stuffs disrespectful to khushi and if we start counting each one of them and ask him to redeem for all of that , then we need to forget seeing Arhi being together forever... Because the list is pretty long and shall continue ,as its foolish to expect arnav to not say or speak anything rubbish or hurtful or harsh to khushi.. coz he thinks her to be someone whom he can take out all anger at , realizing they are hurtful but still having the confidence of she understanding him and not leaving his side,i.e, in a way he is taking her for granted but i guess we all do take some people for granted in our lives, for eg. our mum's & the wives  sadly we realise it and still continue taking them for granted πŸ˜­, but that doesn't mean we don't love or respect them. (I LOVE YOU MA) <3
Anyways, its not that khushi hasn't given it back to Arnav for his actions..πŸ˜†No wonder we love this tigress so muchπŸ˜ƒ

Arhi's relationship is not those lovey dovey ones.. its a dark love story- filled with hatred, pain, hurt, passionate love-everything is extreme in their relationship. Their reactions to each other is so extreme and thats why i guess we all are so pulled towards them.😳

Everyone is asking for redemption - tell me what kind of redemption do you want?? Him sulking and cursing himself every now and then for insulting khushi, or by wooing her & saying sorry to her every now and then or by acknowledging his wrong actions in his past and promise her to never leave her side ever?? I will go with the latter and i guess he is doing some part of it except the acknowledging stuff and as we all know Arnav ,that is going to take  a hell lot of time because of his inexpressive nature. 

People are having problem that arnav is thinking more about his sister and not about khushi-are you kidding me?? The guy is perfectly balancing between both, though both of them are giving him a hard time, poor guy . The former has all the rights to give him a hard time πŸ˜†(trust me i am loving it) & the latter is just too lost in her own misery that she isn't realizing the misery she is causing to her brother and the whole family (of course her situation is understandable πŸ˜Š).
(For me she is neither being selfish ,nor interfering in arhi's rabba ve moments , nor is she wanting her bro to not love his wife, just wait for a while you will get to see her point of view too, as i am waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ).

If we think it realistically Khushi doesn't deserve a Guy like ARNAV, as he is way too harsh and dominating and forceful&hawt (oops😳 πŸ˜†) for a girl  so soft and innocent yet so strong (though she becomes a fiery tigress when it comes to ASR) & it looks all nice and hot while watching it onscreen but when it comes to reality not all girls  would like to have a Husband like him in spite of him being an amazing person by heart  and so freaking HAWT πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†..

Another thing, i think Anjali just needs to pour it all out , her frustrations/anger/ feelings everything ,coz that would be better for her as she will feel much light hearted and also for others to realize what all wrong things she has cooked up in her mind  and harming her ownself. πŸ˜Š.. 

Really loved this post on  FB for friday's episode-  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=322037377888922&set=o.238910379471521&type=1  πŸ‘

IPKKND TEAM ROCKS, Love them allπŸ˜³πŸ‘

PS: The above written content is totally my POV & I do not intend to offend anyone.😊

PS: Also please do not bash any actor or character or cv's in this post or any post , you have some problems with them  you can say it in a more decent and understandable way. There are ways of pointing out your displeasure then why not do it in a more subtle way😊

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING PLEASE SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW ,INSTEAD OF BELIEVING IN SPOILERS/RUMORS &  then getting disappointed and bashing CV's for no fault of theirs. 

Edited by vaishiksg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Do leave your Comments..:))
luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

by acknowledging his wrong actions in his past and promise her to never leave her side ever?? I will go with the latter  - Agree  

when it comes to reality not a single girl would like to have a Husband like him in spite of him being an amazing person by heart and so freaking HAWT - Absolutely Disagree πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also please do not bash any actor or character or cv's in this post or any post , you have some problems with them you can say it in a more decent and understandable way. There are ways of pointing out your displeasure then why not do it in a more subtle way - Agree πŸ‘

SankiPagal thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarshi

by acknowledging his wrong actions in his past and promise her to never leave her side ever?? I will go with the latter  - Agree  

when it comes to reality not a single girl would like to have a Husband like him in spite of him being an amazing person by heart and so freaking HAWT - Absolutely Disagree πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also please do not bash any actor or character or cv's in this post or any post , you have some problems with them you can say it in a more decent and understandable way. There are ways of pointing out your displeasure then why not do it in a more subtle way - Agree πŸ‘

LOls i thought so..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Also, if you find someone like ASR in real life, let me know and don't make him yours/others and compel me to become a serial killer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SankiPagal thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarshi

Also, if you find someone like ASR in real life, let me know and don't make him yours/others and compel me to become a serial killer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well you never know  i might just change my mind.. a si really get get turned on by men like him..;DπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
seoulbeats thumbnail
I understand the need for having romantic Rabba Ve moments, flying dupatta scenes and googly staring contests, in fact I totally dig them.  But all this can happen after a well worded and sincere apology.

Why I feel Arnav should apologize-

1) He married her by threatening her, never once asking for a clarification.

2) He always pushed and pulled her around. I don't think that cornering her against walls and twisting her wrists is romantic.

3) He never tried to understand her or believe her. Where there is no love there is no trust.Only after the entire kidnapping fiasco happened did he realize his folly.

I think all these things pave way for a sincere apology. I understand that he is Arnav Singh Raizada and all but he married her forcibly. She deserves a good ranting session after all this but what we get is a cheeky Arnav who doesn't realize the seriousness of the situation and goes around shoving cake down her throat and handling her like a rag doll like nobody's business.

That's my two cents.

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
how he does it and why he does it has been answered by ASR when he was talking to Lavanya and accidentally Khushi slipped out of his mouth. main aisa hi hoon. pls watch that segment
SankiPagal thumbnail

Originally posted by: seoulbeats

I understand the need for having romantic Rabba Ve moments, flying dupatta scenes and googly staring contests, in fact I totally dig them.  But all this can happen after a well worded and sincere apology.

Why I feel Arnav should apologize-

1) He married her by threatening her, never once asking for a clarification.

2) He always pushed and pulled her around. I don't think that cornering her against walls and twisting her wrists is romantic.

3) He never tried to understand her or believe her. Where there is no love there is no trust.Only after the entire kidnapping fiasco happened did he realize his folly.

I think all these things pave way for a sincere apology. I understand that he is Arnav Singh Raizada and all but he married her forcibly. She deserves a good ranting session after all this but what we get is a cheeky Arnav who doesn't realize the seriousness of the situation and goes around shoving cake down her throat and handling her like a rag doll like nobody's business.

That's my two cents.

I agree with you totally but thats his characterisation, morally & practically what you are saying is absolutely correct but then everyone has their own way of doing stuffs.. As i said apologies dont work in Arhi's relationship coz again he will push her against the wall n twist her hand when she isnt listening to him or cutting him in b.w or trying to push him away and in return khushi will also throw something on him be it something hot or whatever.. as i said it a dark love story... they keep on hurting /forcing /throwing things at each other but still love each other..😳 Crazzy people..πŸ˜†

Action speaks more than words... lets see how arnav tackles things πŸ˜Š
Thanks for your 2 cents..
SankiPagal thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

how he does it and why he does it has been answered by ASR when he was talking to Lavanya and accidentally Khushi slipped out of his mouth. main aisa hi hoon. pls watch that segment

I know.. and we also know this for a fact that Arhi are going to remain like this till the end throwing chai/coffee at each other one moment πŸ˜†and the loving each other the next moment 😳 .. Such is their love story...
Is war ko kya naam dein??πŸ˜†