India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

NO MORE DIL DOSTII AND DANCE

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Der z a new video wich z making rounds in d net wher sneha is shown xplaining y she ws nt a part f d monsoon spcls! Bt wen wil d CVs undrstnd dat sharon nt being casted in d monsoon specials z nt d sole reason v Swaronians r upset!

Thnx sneha for clearing out al d misundrstndings regarding d monsoon spcls bt CVs gotta undrstnd dat itz jst nt coz f dat v r upset! I realy respect sharon's prob nd i hope d bst fr hr family! Bt my prob z wid d CVs coz ds video does nt evn jstifies d fact dat y swaron promos wer used as a trick! If dey al knew sharon cnt b a part f it dn y create such misleading promos?

Moreovr d main prblem z jabse shakti hs left d show D3 hs bcum mre f a daily soap wich i so hate! I cnt c ne DIL DOSTII nd DANCE nw! Al d nature f d characters r being changd jst 2 fit n dis new so cald miss taani nd i cnt tolerate it nemre! I knw itz needed bt itna change kar donge k hum characters k sath relate hi na kar paye?

I also knw v owe it to d CVs 2 gv dm 1 mre chance 2 fix ds jst fr d sake dat dey gave us SWARON dmslvs bt i cnt jst sit nd watch d main theme nd characters f D3 being changd lyk ds wher sharon z shown doin hr bhabi dharam wich z so unlyk hr,swayam z no longer a majnu nd rey being so insecure!

Wid d characters being changd so drastically how CVs xpct us 2 stil connect wid d show i dnt knw! I knew dat d term 'trial relatnshp' is goin 2 brng problems bt itni bhi kya problems yar jo khatam hi nhi hote! Werez d intensity dat used solve evry prob betwn SwaRon? Nd widout it i cnt realy conect wid D3!

I also hv a strange feeling dat CVs r indeed planing sumthng big fr SWARON bt i hope dey show it fast coz its getng realy frustrating nd 1 week mre f ds nonsense i promise i m quiting!

Plz comment guys if u feel d same!
Nd d link for d above mentiond video is given below:

Edited by shreyasi28 - 22 July 2012 at 2:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyahamsini1234.CoffeeStains.swayamsharon.Comics_Music.LovenarbhiSnigs.-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
You've stolen the words from my mouth hun! Perfectly written. Hope the CVs read this post of yours. Everyone is being changed to revolve around Taani now and I can't see any dosti or dance and they say that dil part is in Taani-Rey. But is that really true? Take SwaRon like you mentioned... They are just mis-leading us fans with the promo's and then frustrating us with never ending problems of theirs. They're in a 'trial relationship.' So give them a chance to first get instense towards each other! How can they say that they are trying to question that standing through a relationship is tough? SwaRon are very much capable of handling the relationship. If only the problem's would come after that adjust a bit with each other rather then throwing a bucket full of problems on their head! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234swayamsharon--Rumeli--flirteyedLovenarbhi

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticLight

I agree with every single word you have said. Good post. Quite a few viewers have already left.And many are waiting for the next week to make a decision. Next week is going to be crucial.

Thnx nd yeah i m also goin 2 wait til nxt week! Aftr dat if nthngz changd i wil quit! Wil kip following SwaRon n IF nd youtube!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 21 July 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

You've stolen the words from my mouth hun! Perfectly written. Hope the CVs read this post of yours. Everyone is being changed to revolve around Taani now and I can't see any dosti or dance and they say that dil part is in Taani-Rey. But is that really true? Take SwaRon like you mentioned... They are just mis-leading us fans with the promo's and then frustrating us with never ending problems of theirs. They're in a 'trial relationship.' So give them a chance to first get instense towards each other! How can they say that they are trying to question that standing through a relationship is tough? SwaRon are very much capable of handling the relationship. If only the problem's would come after that adjust a bit with each other rather then throwing a bucket full of problems on their head!

Thnx nd yeah i also hope CVs read ds post!

-Araina-

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome post man...SwaRon ke liye Kuch aacha sochna hi bandh kar diya hai maine...only a few moments of romance & loads of MUs after that...I can't stand watching this beautiful couple going to thrash!!!

flirteyed

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i agree with you..but i will never be able to quit d3..i know that the show is not even near to what it was at the beginning now..i cannot relate to it anymore!but when i think about my favourite TV stars shantanu, sneha and KAS i just can't bring myself to quit the show!

flirteyed

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

i agree with you..but i will never be able to quit d3..i know that the show is not even near to what it was at the beginning now..i cannot relate to it anymore!but when i think about my favourite TV stars shantanu, sneha and KAS i just can't bring myself to quit the show!

U dnt thnk its tough fr me 2 quit watching d nly show i watch n Tv?
Its hell tough! Bt i m doin ds fr d sake f SwaRon nly! Coz until nd unless d trps fall CVs wil nt realise der mistake!
flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Awesome post man...SwaRon ke liye Kuch aacha sochna hi bandh kar diya hai maine...only a few moments of romance & loads of MUs after that...I can't stand watching this beautiful couple going to thrash!!!

Thnx bt plz dnt lose hope!

.Comics_Music.

Go to top