Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Woman Who Has Gone Through Hell For Him.

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
After watching the p7 segment we all know that Khushi will leave the RM and Arnav is angry. The question is whether he is angry at the situation, the Raizadas, or Khushi.

The CVs know that us fans are fed up of separation and MUs but will they take that into consideration or will they give us just that? 

If Arnav blasts at Khushi once again under the influence of his dearest di and sends her out of the house... that will only make us bash Anjali even more and that will definitely bring the TRPS down.

If Khushi is destined to leave the house then I'd much rather have her leave because SHE wants to... she has tolerated ENOUGH for Anjali and the rest of the Raizadas.

Its about time that everyone realizes Khushi's amazing personality and they need to learn to value her and respect her.

We have to remember to watch with no expectations. The least we can hope for is that Arnav stands by the woman who has gone through hell for his sister... the woman who risked everything just to save him... the woman whose equivalent he couldn't find even in 1000 rebirths.

Edited by tptwi - 21 July 2012 at 7:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28azizeh123arshi10arshilovebadhanarshi1986lara3110CandYlicious_Ssohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Take a chill pill. I don't think Arnav will be mad at Khushi. This time Khushi will try to make him understand that it's better to leave RM. But may be I'm not wrong I saw Arnav is also leaving with her for GH or may be he is going to drop her. But Arnav will go to GH regularly to meet Khushi there. It will be better, they will have lot more privacy in GH than RM.At least they will be escaped from Angali's evil eye.
I don't think cvs won't dare to separate Arshi this time. I mean they have to think about the TRP naa?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shai77azizeh123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top