Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This is so cute...

I can imagine curly haired Khushi running around in her short summer dress playing ball with Arnav...smart kid...with beautiful eye...wow! what a picture you create!

I was heart broken for both of them, the separation is always hard on young friends...I have been through this...though we were just friends...but its true...you somehow get attached so much that you dont wanna let go.

I cant wait to read the teenage love...wow..!!!

Sad for Arnav...his mother killed herself...this is sad and heartbreaking!

Thanks for the PM
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yay a ArHi filled chapter. I likey!! But akash is a concern for me. I don't want him to become a problem for ArHi later and all his characteristics now point towards him being a problem. He is so much better in ur prev FF as a loving brother.

Now I'm looking frwd to thier teenage phase and how these two behave in that
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the loong update!! it was tooo cute!! d bonding of the two frens was portrayed so beautifully.. 
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did i tell you i love childhood stories??? first crush, first love, first smile... those innocent moments are beautiful... i loved their friendship slowly blooming... aweee i feel bad for akash and his jealousy... but i hope they'll make amends soon... but oh khushi and arnav... i mean pen pals??! awww. glad to see khushi did not hold grudge against arnav when he didn't come in the summer... thank you for such a wonderful update!!! loved it
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was cute beyond all reasons!!... :)
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was wonderful! He could not not be her best friend, she didn't leave him a choice!
Young Khushi is so sunny, I loved their conversations!
Great update! Beyond adorable!
meera06 thumbnail
This is just cute!!
Akash feelings are understandable...But I hope he recovers soon and does not let this affect his friendship with Khushi..
Loving Arnav n Khushi's friendship...
amitasaily thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for the PM. I am so crazy about the story that today I was over-loaded with work at the office. I know I shouldn't have but I just logged in to IF for a break and there it was, a PM from you, then all the priorities changed, I read the whole thing, some parts even twice, and now I am sitting with a a silly smile on my face and I don't know how I can ever complete all that I have to do today. All your fault. And your punishment ... Another update as soon as possible.

Just curious, but doesn't all this writing create havoc with your work schedule. What do you do when you are not writing FFs?

Love U

zuaireah thumbnail
Ohhh i think by far that's the cutest teenage friendship ðŸ˜‰ i've ever read. Its amazing. Loved it. U know i was actually thinking when an update for this will come. absolute loved it...plz update soon
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was the most beautiful update i have read till date...such a cute story...is it over...or are u gonna take it till they grow up

thanks for the pm

:)

keep writing