India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Respect is a two way street. (Page 9)

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Agree with you 100%.. I am not saying we are right by criticizing, complaining, bashing, spreading so much negativity...But we do have a right to say what we feel when they are not giving us what they promised... This is supposed to be the love story of Arnav and Kushi but I somehow feel that its not been focused on them lately...I am not saying I want Arhi 24/7., other characters are important as them.. Atleast a mature conversation between them would do some good...

But I don't like when people interfere with  Daljeeth's, Abhaas's, Karan's or anyone's personal life by sending them rude messages by using inappropriate words and make them uncomfortable... Fans have a right to say what they feel about the characters..Even I have made totally silly stupid posts about characters and I am not happy with anjali's character at all right now..But that doesn't mean I hate Daljeeth or shyam just because I have something to say about the character they play...So we need to realize the different between their character and real life and also the cv's should realize they should not  play with our emotions by forgetting what they promised at the beginning...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
cvs or ph walay fans ko blame kar rahay hain but i think anjali ko insane dekhatay dekhatay they have lost their senses i mean they seriously thought that barun n snaya fans will accept them as parallel leads in a drama titled didi ki saut 

OmNaMaSteOm

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

very well written!!!Thumbs Up

totally agree wid u!!!

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ahah gee ...i don't want to laugh but can i ROFL
actually Arshi/Sarun fans are unpredictable, and IPKKND forum don't ask me anything can happen here and Forum become a sometime which i can't write. overall i don't who is on fault we(fans) or CVs or Starplus 
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
That was a nice walk down the memory lane Fari Thumbs Up

I guess this is what happens when everybody wants a piece of the droolicious cherry on top. It's a known fact that the second layer of cast in this show is average compared to the other shows. The first layer; lead actors have so much charisma that nobody desires to watch the second layer when they are on screen

For instance the only two actors in the second layer who are worth watching and realistic to the characters are Abhaas and Karan. Shyam and NK are the only supporting cast I prefer watching when Nannav and Khushi aren't there because these two are totally worth it. These two actors are not needy or clingy and they have that certain star power which attracts the audience apart from the leads

The sad part is nobody else in the second layer has that charisma. If you take characters like Anjali, Mami, Akash or Payal, these characters and actors don't have the zest to hold the audience for more than once scene. How many can tolerate Mami's overacting? Not me. I feel she's over the top on most occasions and a tiny comic dose of hers would do the trick but not a long dose. Same applies to the rest

Hope I made myself clear on this Fari... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95GirlabouttownOmNaMaSteOm

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseli

cvs or ph walay fans ko blame kar rahay hain but i think anjali ko insane dekhatay dekhatay they have lost their senses i mean they seriously thought that barun n snaya fans will accept them as parallel leads in a drama titled didi ki saut 

Angry
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

can someone tells me what Dekhna hai to dekho  means?
i've been seeing that phrase  like day in and day out
is it a bad word or what?

im sorry but ur post really cracked me up
LOLLOLLOL

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
What a post! You summarised the whole thing so briefly, awesome.
Still dont understand daljeet's interview, really not with her on that one.
Gautam hedge gets way too sensitive.
Fans saying all the actors suck as barun wasnt in the photograph, SUCK!
Did ki saut...*head desk* x 100000
Dekhna hai tou dekho.

Bus.

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top