India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Respect is a two way street. (Page 8)

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
awesome post .. some people are just act chilshly ? its selly to bash people just because Barun wasn't in the pic ... about the IPK & DKS .. I don't want to talk about GH and his unprofessional reaction .. but I just want to ask him how it a sis-bro story ? .. for two months we didn't saw these sis and  ro caring about each other .. the sis was busy with her poojas and her pyscho hubby to ask about her absent brother.. and the brother was busy in thinking and dreaming about his lady ... And Khushi which the story not mainly about her carried the show on her shoulder and she toke 80% of the episodes time , how it comes that this show was always about sis - bro !.. whatever he said is nonsense for me ,, this is a love a story and DKS is just a track which will ends someday sooner or later .. the whole serial cannot be based on it .. Arhi is the center of the serial and the other relation is side relationships which their purpose on the show is only to affect Arhi relashionship ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttownincandescent

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
This show did FASLSE advertising! Telling us we are getting a "Star crossed love story"!!
We DONT want to see "Didi Ki Saut"!! We want to see ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON!

We dont want to see everyone FAWNING over DI, crying over Di etc etc. Khushi and Payal get insulted every day!! Akash acting like a Kamina! Mami IS a KAMINI!

Anjali is the most celf centered and pampered BIMBO in the world!! THIS is not what we signed up to watch! Like I said in MY post! I WANT A REFUND!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PiscineMolitorAsh95manjhaincandescentGirlabouttownCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmipkknd

agree with your analysis to the T.
Thought it was spot on.
all this hungama and drama is definitely gonna lead to something bad, and i hope the CVs get a zor ka jhatka, when it comes to TRPs or the fact that SP is receiving so many hate mails.

Well...the situation has already turned quite ugly. I don't know about the channel but the cvs / PH don't seem to care. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95OmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
ROFL
ROFL

You cracked me up...LOL

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
people need to chill

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i love ur post
u have depicted our anger in a beautiful manner

i would say we are double cheated how??

1) for complete fake advertisement  !!!
2) gul interview mentions redemption well i do not see it !!

now ppl come & give long speeches as to why we should we sympathize with anjali so that the ph can happily go on with their didi ki saut concept wow to that !!!!

why long speeches show it to us do not write it !!!!

Ash95Johny.S.Raj

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

i love ur post
u have depicted our anger in a beautiful manner

i would say we are double cheated how??

1) for complete fake advertisement  !!!
2) gul interview mentions redemption well i do not see it !!

now ppl come & give long speeches as to why we should we sympathize with anjali so that the ph can happily go on with their didi ki saut concept wow to that !!!!

why long speeches show it to us do not write it !!!!

Six months contract is about to end...it means Anji is over six months pregnant. No sign of baby bump. But we are supposed to understand and sympathize. 

Ash95OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

This is such a brilliant post! I completely agree, like im kind of tired of being told to calm down cause this was apparently didi ki saut! You know, if I werent on IF, and all, I would have never known this was Didi Ki Saut hence just left the show in confusion! Plus this even Didi Ki Saut! My friend Soumya was telling me something very brilliant that if this were Didi Ki Saut, AnJhalli should have been thinking that Khushi is coming between her and Shyaam but over here she is thinking Khushi is coming between her and Arnav? So its cleary not Didi Ki Saut so then what is this crap? I feel sorry for Jhalli and all but still, shes a grown up woman, whos gonna become a mother, tell her to move on, shes got everyones support and babysitting plus my mom whos a TRP watcher is getting so bored of it cause of her monotonus dying face, infact if Daljeet wanted a strong role, I would have liked to see Anjali being a strong woman for her child, like that would have been better, I am sorry, but when I watched this show, I was promised ArHi and if im not seeing it & them being reduced constantly then I would be pissed.. I am not asking for ArHi 24/7 but I hope you know what I mean... 

@ bold - that is the point here
it seems more as Anjali is Arnav's wife & she is catching Khushi & Arnav having an affiar in her absense - even though this thought is Dead, that is what we are getting!!

Ash95manjha

Go to top