Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Respect is a two way street. (Page 6)

PiscineMolitor Goldie
PiscineMolitor
PiscineMolitor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
agree with your analysis to the T.
Thought it was spot on.
all this hungama and drama is definitely gonna lead to something bad, and i hope the CVs get a zor ka jhatka, when it comes to TRPs or the fact that SP is receiving so many hate mails.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
This is such a brilliant post! I completely agree, like im kind of tired of being told to calm down cause this was apparently didi ki saut! You know, if I werent on IF, and all, I would have never known this was Didi Ki Saut hence just left the show in confusion! Plus this even Didi Ki Saut! My friend Soumya was telling me something very brilliant that if this were Didi Ki Saut, AnJhalli should have been thinking that Khushi is coming between her and Shyaam but over here she is thinking Khushi is coming between her and Arnav? So its cleary not Didi Ki Saut so then what is this crap? I feel sorry for Jhalli and all but still, shes a grown up woman, whos gonna become a mother, tell her to move on, shes got everyones support and babysitting plus my mom whos a TRP watcher is getting so bored of it cause of her monotonus dying face, infact if Daljeet wanted a strong role, I would have liked to see Anjali being a strong woman for her child, like that would have been better, I am sorry, but when I watched this show, I was promised ArHi and if im not seeing it & them being reduced constantly then I would be pissed.. I am not asking for ArHi 24/7 but I hope you know what I mean... 

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
sigh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
MAN honestly I NEVER got the impression that Daljeet was a parallel lead I placed her on equal standing with all the other supporting cast. Never felt the story revolved around her =/ In fact I felt Shyam was a more vital character than Anjali. Initially i saw Lavanya as a lead as well as Sanaya because we are used to seeing COUPLES as a male and female lead... not a brother and sister :O

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I don't care who calls this as bashing, but it's a heartfelt sentiment - I want a refund (to quote Darcy's post)!  We were sold something else but is now given another product!  That is cheating in my book.

Take it or leave Angry don't get me started on that or else I will really start to bash Mr. Hedge!

P.S.  Lovely post and well written! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I sent this to the 4lions fb pg and to Karan G.
You guys pleaseee tweeet this

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

aaah Fari! this is what i feel after reading the entire post Cry and finally what the!!
i felt as if im reading an FF seriously this kahani could be used as a script for a show or movie! how a PH hypocritically plays with audiences minds! why can't they just show us a sensible story-line! even if they can't show ArHi all the time! there are ways to run a show with logical scene writing and all..there are so many other love stories going on on different channels,and had been played earlier too! all previous shows had massive amount of fan following for the jodi and the people also loved the show as a whole! coz of the acceptable storyline! na?then why the bloody hell is only our show useless and baseless minus the Arhi Story that is ! im telling u Fari if you subtract ArHi scenes from the rest of the story you'd feel like its garbage worthy and will not even be connected to our jodi ! where as,ive not seen a single love story like this..even they don't have the leads romancing all the time,but people like to watch such shows !!! .the whole story/characters revolve around the main leads/jodi of the show!!

rant done! *head desk!*

That is exactly what it is Kausar. They know out weakness is Arhi that's why are giving us few minutes of Arhi and showing romantic scenes.

They know we won't be able to resist and just for seeing Arhi / SaRun onscreen, we will tune in.

In a way they are taking advantage of our love. 

PiscineMolitorOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top