-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by trina2010

Wonderful summation Fari.
Yeah DEKHNA HAI TO DEKHO... Varna ...
Anyway today Arnav said Buaji hum a rahe hai.
Is he also going to GH? What will happen to his DI then?
Also Arnav seemed angry at the segment. Any idea anyone? Please share.

Trina, my thought is, Khushi is making bahana of buaji illness and want to stay few days in GH..  Arnav seems to be super angry.. I dont think he will stay there in GH, he will comeback after dropping Khushi there.. in btwn we may get much awaited rain romance.. 

U are still expecting rain romance dearLOL  I think its from past 2 or 3 weeks I guess we are still expectingDay Dreaming

You bet! And I think we will be left expecting...after all it is Didi ki Saut...remember?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010ChitraFincandescentOmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Wonderful summation Fari.
Yeah DEKHNA HAI TO DEKHO... Varna ...
Anyway today Arnav said Buaji hum a rahe hai.
Is he also going to GH? What will happen to his DI then?
Also Arnav seemed angry at the segment. Any idea anyone? Please share.

Thanks...no idea. I am yet to watch the segment. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Can't I hit the LIKE button like a thousand times?!
This post just makes me feel so much at peace...

Aww...thanks !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-SaJanLuv14OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Aww...thanks !! 

Don't have to thank me Dear...a big thanks to you for writing this.
I have been doing nothing but sulking, my fingers are aching replying to similar posts and I can't seem to stop.They just make me feel better. Tranquil is the word here. That is what I feel.
If in my hands, I would just stay on the forum and talk to you all. I am just so disappointed with what's been going on lately.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Aww...thanks !! 

I have been doing nothing but sulking, my fingers are aching replying to similar posts and I can't seem to stop.They just make me feel better. Tranquil is the word here. That is what I feel.
If in my hands, I would just stay on the forum and talk to you all. I am just so disappointed with what's been going on lately.

Yep...me too. I really shouldn't be spending so much time on the forum at the moment. But I can't seem to stop either. It's just that I love this show so much...I know it will end someday but it has become a part of my life. I downright disappointed. 

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Aww...thanks !! 

Yep...me too. I really shouldn't be spending so much time on the forum at the moment. But I can't seem to stop either. It's just that I love this show so much...I know it will end someday but it has become a part of my life. I downright disappointed. 

Definitely. Every little detail affects us to such an extent because we are so in love with it. To be honest, we are emotionally attached to this show and we are sick worried about it. And our anxiety is termed 'hormonal'.

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

LOL... Great post. Honestly, the whole situation right now between the Fans and the CVs/Actors is both laughable and heart-breaking.

When I first started watching the show and joined the forum (in January), everything was so different. There was so much love and mutual admiration. Now, the situation is just wrong.

I totally agree with you that *respect* is a two-way street. Fans of the show should not send hatemail to the actors. Or, cry about Barun not being in a picture (i'm sorry, that is just stupid). But, every time GH, or an actor retorts with comments like 'the fans are hormonal', or 'chill out'... I want to slap them. LOL... Seriously, they are not doing themselves any favors. They need to ignore the small minority who send hate their way (because they are not worth the attention), and they need to focus on making the show as amazing as possible.

I hope that this equation can improve with time and one day get back to what it was.

Back then, things were simple. The cast and crew need to get of social networking sites if they can't handle the fans reactions. This is making the situation worse. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

junelily-Manal.A-SaJanLuv14OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gemsal678

LOL... Great post. Honestly, the whole situation right now between the Fans and the CVs/Actors is both laughable and heart-breaking.

When I first started watching the show and joined the forum (in January), everything was so different. There was so much love and mutual admiration. Now, the situation is just wrong.

I totally agree with you that *respect* is a two-way street. Fans of the show should not send hatemail to the actors. Or, cry about Barun not being in a picture (i'm sorry, that is just stupid). But, every time GH, or an actor retorts with comments like 'the fans are hormonal', or 'chill out'... I want to slap them. LOL... Seriously, they are not doing themselves any favors. They need to ignore the small minority who send hate their way (because they are not worth the attention), and they need to focus on making the show as amazing as possible.

I hope that this equation can improve with time and one day get back to what it was.

Back then, things were simple. The cast and crew need to get of social networking sites if they can't handle the fans reactions. This is making the situation worse. 

Agree! Criticism follows every show. If you can't take it...better leave it. And that goes to the writers of the show who have been 'overwhelmed' with our response and criticism.

Edited by -Manal.A- - 21 July 2012 at 10:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilyAsh95SaJanLuv14incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top