India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Respect is a two way street. (Page 3)

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for beautifully written post.  Short, clear and full of truth.  Sending bashing hateful email or tweets is wrong and should be stopped.  I have never done anything like that and I don't like being lumped with people who do.  IF has great, lovely, kind, sincere people and above all love IPKKND with every breath they take.  What is wrong with asking why this new track???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-incandescentOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Ahhh great post Fari!

GH:it may come across as hindrnc but the concpt of IPK was didi ki souten- a man torn btwn 2 women he loved n his sis torn btwn 2 men she loved

Oh really I guess we were watching different promos cause I swear in the beginning when the show started I was never told this. Plus I guess SP auto feedback is wrong as well right? They once told me It is about a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love and hate, hmmm...

Certain screenplay writer thinks this show is actually his other SP show part 2. Wacko

I demand ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON to be shown. This was a love story and never some didi ki saut. I wouldn't have even minded this track if they hadn't excuted the story the way they are right now. I want to see Arnav and Khushi their love story I feel cheated after sitting through this show for a year this is what we get as a reward? Censored

Sending mail/tweets etc.. No comments. Clearly we can't stop someone but yes some of you are giving bad names to people who are actually Real fans of those actors.

Edited by pisces25 - 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95Akanksha-incandescentOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaxAaliya

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
LOL... Great post. Honestly, the whole situation right now between the Fans and the CVs/Actors is both laughable and heart-breaking.

When I first started watching the show and joined the forum (in January), everything was so different. There was so much love and mutual admiration. Now, the situation is just wrong.

I totally agree with you that *respect* is a two-way street. Fans of the show should not send hatemail to the actors. Or, cry about Barun not being in a picture (i'm sorry, that is just stupid). But, every time GH, or an actor retorts with comments like 'the fans are hormonal', or 'chill out'... I want to slap them. LOL... Seriously, they are not doing themselves any favors. They need to ignore the small minority who send hate their way (because they are not worth the attention), and they need to focus on making the show as amazing as possible.

I hope that this equation can improve with time and one day get back to what it was.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 21 July 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaAkanksha-incandescentOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
aaah Fari! this is what i feel after reading the entire post OuchDeadBig smileEmbarrassedWinkConfusedAngryCry and finally what the!!
i felt as if im reading an FF seriously this kahani could be used as a script for a show or movie! how a PH hypocritically plays with audiences minds! why can't they just show us a sensible story-line! even if they can't show ArHi all the time! there are ways to run a show with logical scene writing and all..there are so many other love stories going on on different channels,and had been played earlier too! all previous shows had massive amount of fan following for the jodi and the people also loved the show as a whole! coz of the acceptable storyline! na?then why the bloody hell is only our show useless and baseless minus the Arhi Story that is ! im telling u Fari if you subtract ArHi scenes from the rest of the story you'd feel like its garbage worthy and will not even be connected to our jodi ! where as,ive not seen a single love story like this..even they don't have the leads romancing all the time,but people like to watch such shows !!! .the whole story/characters revolve around the main leads/jodi of the show!!

rant done! *head desk!*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaAsh95Akanksha-incandescentOmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

wonderful post..yes.they r moving in a dks way only for drama in the way for spCry

If star plus was already for DKS now, they should have agreed in the initial stage itself when the project was shaping. Scrapping at that time saying regressive and accepting nowConfused If they really wanted to create drama quotient there are many ways but not DKS plzzzAngry

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 21 July 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaincandescentOmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
*Sigh*
Tell me about it Dear...that was a bang on post!
Everything has just been so confusing lately...I have no idea what to say...I am disheartened.
We get promos before 6th June 2011...promos about two people, different from each other...but bound to love despite all the hate. Not once did they mention a man torn between the two most important people of his life, his sister and his love. And today they tell us that this has always been a brother-sister relationship. I felt cheated.
When we question the writers about the current track, we get a 'Dekhna hai to dekho." This is the answer we get for always standing by this show no matter what, for loving the actors immensely, for thanking the writers/producers for bringing this show to life, for making this show what it is today. We get a plain..."Dekhna hai to dekho." I am hurt. We all are terribly hurt.
This show is 'our baby too' and 'we know what's right for it too.'
We have laughed, we have cried, we have been left in awe with the beauty of this show. And we can't see it crumbling to such a devastating point. I want my show back...I want what we were promised...
Dear...thank you so much for making this post. Really...thanks.

Manal <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I know this is a serious matter but the way you presented this post is jokes! LOLAwesome, Hats off to you! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

very nicely and clearly written post...loved it.. FariHug

Thanks appy Hug

Go to top