Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Respect is a two way street. (Page 2)

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Great postClapClapClap
I was laughing at some of the points...even though its not funny...
but each and every word written is the truth...
I completely agree with u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by goguma

can someone tells me what Dekhna hai to dekho  means?
i've been seeing that phrase  like day in and day out
is it a bad word or what?

Dekhna hai to dekho. 

Watch it if you wish...basically...take it or leave it. 

oh wow...that is harsh!

but this show is not just a show.
this show is close to our heart.
when the story line changed, we have the right to ask,
since we too have invested time, love and much more for it...

tks btw...

I wish they would understand how much we love the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ArShi has million viewers across the world.Only a fraction of them are on IF.And among them only some regular members know about the articles which came before IPKKND was on air.On April 20,2011 a SBS segment was shown featuring Barun and Sanaya.It was said a new show named "Vaidehi" is coming on SP.Maybe some people watched that SBS segment.Then came the promos.There was no sign of Vaidehi.It was promoted as "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" with Barun and Sanaya as leads.Some people started watching for leads and some due to the promo.But majority of the viewers mesmerized by ArShi chemistry were hooked to the show,Proof is the TRPs.
But now after one year a supporting actress demanded more screen space.The PH agreed.And the concept of the show was changed.Viewers who were waiting for ArShi union got disappointed.Only a minority of them tweeted to GH.Gh tweeted back saying that this show was originally titled "Didi Ka Saut."Sympathy campaign for a supporting actress was started.The actress and one of her co actor gave an interview to justify the character.

I agree sending hate mails is disgusting.But only a fraction of ArShi fans did so.Blaming the ArShi fanatics throughout the world for some immatured fans do not make sense.

The writers and actors are matured people.They know the black and white side of the industry.They could have handled the situation with maturity.How can a writer tell the fans those things.Why an actress needs to justify her role.Her acting should be enough justification.

There will always be some immatured,uncivilized fans.But they are very little in number.Why blame the whole fan following for them.The cast and crew are sensible people.Did not expect such attitudes from them.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

barunsmaniaktjamissnida222aashi_LuvBarunSanayaAsh95fareeAkanksha--Tulips-mazkachazkaincandescentOmNaMaSteOmxAaliya

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=IshqSufiyana]I fell cheated. [/QUOTE
Same here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I stopped commnting ny post on IF...coz its too much out here sry bt true...
But ur post is BANG ON...i cant stop myself...!!
I will say in line...
''Touchwood I m DAMM dissapointed With the show, just playing with my Patience''...!!
--The way thy r executing the tracks...its pathetic...!!
--tell me one thing why i will connect 2 anjili whr my heart is already placed By Sweet ARSHI...!!...Why...??
--i started watching the show coz of Khushi thn i connected 2 ASR...i swear i will stop watching it off-course 4 Khushi...if thy will continuously sideline her...i dont kn if thy r doing it or nt bt this is whts looking like on-screen...!!
--i lov watchin SARUN...if thy wont show this...trust me Thy will Loose a LOYAL Fan...(i can proudly say myself loyal coz i kn wht my feeling is 4 this show is/was *sigh* )...!!
--i rlly hope thy understand our feeling 1% nd Stop playing with thr leads...if nt Sanaya go ahead nd Throw Tantrums...its Ur right...!!...dont worry abt Barun he is nt in the gunpoint r8 nw thank god...!!
--i lovd tht u write Pause Arnav Pause u kn Khushi...*rubbish*

PS-sry 4 this Rant i m vry vry dissapointed...:(...nd i hv no issue with Daljeet...all with CVs...at the end of the Day r managing the Tracks nd actors r potraying...!!

Edited by Krishyy808 - 21 July 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95LuvBarunSanayaAkanksha-incandescentmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmxAaliya

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

ArShi has million viewers across the world.Only a fraction of them are on IF.And among them only some regular members know about the articles which came before IPKKND was on air.On April 20,2011 a SBS segment was shown featuring Barun and Sanaya.It was said a new show named "Vaidehi" is coming on SP.Maybe some people watched that SBS segment.Then came the promos.There was no sign of Vaidehi.It was promoted as "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" with Barun and Sanaya as leads.Some people started watching for leads and some due to the promo.But majority of the viewers mesmerized by ArShi chemistry were hooked to the show,Proof is the TRPs.
But now after one year a supporting actress demanded more screen space.The PH agreed.And the concept of the show was changed.Viewers who were waiting for ArShi union got disappointed.Only a minority of them tweeted to GH.Gh tweeted back saying that this show was originally titled "Didi Ka Saut."Sympathy campaign for a supporting actress was started.The actress and one of her co actor gave an interview to justify the character.

I agree sending hate mails is disgusting.But only a fraction of ArShi fans did so.Blaming the ArShi fanatics throughout the world for some immatured fans do not make sense.

The writers and actors are matured people.They know the black and white side of the industry.They could have handled the situation with maturity.How can a writer tell the fans those things.Why an actress needs to justify her role.Her acting should be enough justification.

There will always be some immatured,uncivilized fans.But they are very little in number.Why blame the whole fan following for them.The cast and crew are sensible people.Did not expect such attitudes from them.

That's exactly the point. Sending hate mails or bashing the actors, CVs is a disgusting act which all most of the fans are against but the cvs are generalizing us and that is certainly unacceptable. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaaashi_OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
wonderful post..yes.they r moving in a dks way only for drama in the way for spCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
very nicely and clearly written post...loved it.. FariHug

Edited by appy2011 - 21 July 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Go to top