India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Fraud on Jhalak? (Page 4)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
That looks like a door, and I think they used it to go to each others side... Don't know abt the synch when thy were on the sofa but when they were besides each other thy didn't seem to have eye contact cos most of the time they were facing the audience and not the wall... It is hard to look through the peripheral vision an do your steps on beat all the time... I doubt they saw each other during the entire performance, maybe they did when they were on the couch but it still is hard to look at the other side and synch your steps cos you would still lose a beat if you follow someone... Just my perspective, and hope I made sense lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwinigilmores

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
daaamn =( I'm disappointed, totally loved their performance but this is upsetting.

I dunno though, is that like a see through thing, or is it a mirror?
quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Please no no no. I really really really like this jodi. I don't care about the marks - really, I've lost hope in the fairness of it - but I love their performances and I thought they were really good Ouch
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
agree wth u they even didnt deserve 30 kher
nacima IF-Dazzler
nacima
nacima

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
it's true that there was a kind of a door in that wall, but it was there because they had to swich their places during the dance, and i request u to wach their routine once again, i'm sure u'll be noticing that they were dancind a bit far from that door ( thay came forward whan thay dance)
for me i think that they deserved that 30.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i absolutely loved his performance
rooting 4 ths guy
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
First of all kuddos to u  for criticsing ur own favorite. Many people would never criticize their favorite no matter what but here u r opening a post against ur favorite,  very refreshing to see this anyways yes i felt that too that judges should have pointed this out but i guess the show is scripted so what else to expect right. Its very unfair for other contestants i mean basicall this jodi didnt understand their challenge.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index