India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Fraud on Jhalak? (Page 3)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
yeah i noticed it too ... from the expressions of remo i thought he will point it out n say they havent did their challenge perfectly but nothing ...they got accolades and 30 Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeet

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I knew it...

It was obvious when shibani and punit crossed each other from door...

And I dont think anybody must have come in the middle of performance to close the door...LOL

Remo should have pointed it out...Confused
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I bunked Saturday's episode but I must say you are one honest and spunky girl. Take a bow my friend!!

Now why do I say that? 

You are one of the very few fans who has guts and audacity to point out a mistake or rather a negative point of your fav contestants out in the public. I don't see this more often so I really respect you for that

Darn it... Why couldn't the judges point it out? I have no faith in others but Remo??! I mean seriously?!?!? 

Not only this act but with regard to the challenges, I'm miffed with them for giving teen ka tadka and that too with two dancers for Salman & Isha and Savio & Bharti. These two jodis should have been given proper, touch challenges. Teen ka tadka is not a broad challenge compared to what others were given especially Shampa & GC and Darsheel. I'm really disappointed

@Dabulls
Totally agree with you on this 30/30 business. Judges are just giving away marks so easily without judging the act

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Dabulls23

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
is it reflected wall or doorway? i think its a doorway. the whole idea of both of them going over to each other's sides looks a bit suspicious. But  most of the time they were dancing facing the front, so i donno if shibani could steal a glimpse or not. However the climbing and exchanging sides looked like tricks by punit to make it easier.

Also the dance was just normal hip hop, at the most lyrical hip hop what was the theatrical part of it, didn't get it. and yes perfect score looked a bit too much. 27/28 would have been fine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-nishu786

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
shocking

tfs
torontoboy89 Newbie
torontoboy89
torontoboy89

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I dont think this is THAT serious.

The gap in the wall is not THAT big for them to "cheat" or be able to see each other. I think that gap is in the wall for the part where they switched sides.

Also, the challenge never said you cannot see your partner AT ALL for the entire performance. I think they mean "for the most part" you can't see each other.

Just like other challenges. Gia wasn't in the air in the whole performane, Tusshar wasn't with Bharti the whole performance and that ball wasnt with Darsheel the whole time!

Plus in all fairness. If your saw the performance you would notice that Punit and Shibani for the most part are facing forward, they werent trying to peak or anything.

I honestly, would give them the benefit of doubt. If anything, Remo would be the first performance to point this out. After all its HIS challenge and he seems like a person who is really fair!

But yeah, the performance was not worthy of a 30. I found Darsheel's performance better.

Edited by torontoboy89 - 22 July 2012 at 5:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
its like this in almost all the reality shows with all the contestants 

Channel or PH  very well can play with the audience 

if they wants a particular contestant to stay , does not matter if he/she is a weak performer ,  they will make sure to represent him/her that way that audience can feel oh yah they did great 

first of all not a single choreographer is allowed to choose their songs or dance style ( or songs in singing reality shows )  ...its Channel and PH ppl who decide it and they very well know the strong and weak points of choreographers and contestants and they play accordingly 

for example Gc always gets a dance style for what he does Not need to do much dance ...  but action , make up and all set 

same with eliminations etc ...

suddenly prityusha went out ...when she never came in danger zone ...instead they cld have say she has quit as she was sick but no ...she got eliminated due to less votes Confused ...suppose she was not sick then i m sure it was susheel or jayati's turn this time 

sometimes judges r not even present while the performance and return to give comments ... ( well it mostly happens during SRGMP LOL ) 

so this kinda cheating frauds happen all the time in such shows 
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
didn't even notice- thanks for sharing! 

Having said that I don't think the judges favor contestants and give them certain dances at all!

each performance that was performed this week had  a type of DANCE in it, whether it was the acrobats challenge, no hands challenge or 3 dancers challenge!!! 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 22 July 2012 at 8:09pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index