Fraud on Jhalak? (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Originally posted by Dabulls23

TFS

Even the blindfolds when used are not true blindfold...So keep watching..

Whose challenge was the blind fold?
GC has his hands tied, Susheel has that sitting and standing one, Ravi Kissan has the singer, Isha has her teen ka tadka, and Jayati has her high heels
Those are all the performances of tomorrow, right?

I was speaking in general abt blind fold...

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
shibani n punit r my second fav of this season but this act ended up to be boring to me ...forget about the challenge...i better dont get into scores or comments all bakwas
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I think I would give them a benefit of doubt, I mean even with that kinda space in the wall, it would be difficult for them to see each other. Yes they might see through the periphery only in that portion, but they were moving constantly from one end to other. So there was very limited time for them to cheat. And end of the day, for any performance be it with the wall or without, one needs to know the steps, if they forget even a step, it would be very obvious. So I think they did a very good job. Not the best, but still very satisfactory Big smile

P.S: It is very refreshing to see a fan criticizing her own favorite.

Well yes, but it was such a blatant deception (wow, that's an oxymoron, but yeah). And the judges pretended that they didn't see it either. I mean, they're not blind! It doesn't really bother me how well they performed, but the fact that they did this sort of gimmick.

And of course. Thank you! I'm not a blind follower or anything, but I do admire them.
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry, but I couldn't understand what you were referring to. Are you referring to the doorway? Or are you suggesting that the actual wall was transparent?

I don't think the wall was transparent. But yes, there was a doorway. That doorway was used to exchange the characters from one section to the other. But I don't think there is room for much cheating here cuz I felt that they had come up front whenever they were dancing and they danced with the actual wall part in the middle, not the doorway. But of course, I couldn't be sure. I just felt that that was their positioning. Unless the actual wall was transparent or it allowed one to see the shadow of the other through the wall, I think it wasn't fraud. If you can see through the actual wall, then we have a huge problem!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517HashiBoo

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Wow - thats a good catch... Surprised that none of judges had a word about it...

Shibani is a very good dancer - but her act yesterday could have been so much better.. She has done so much better before..

About the passage to exchange the characters - I always thought yesterday that the gap existed in the far end of the wall and they always came to the front and danced - so it was OK.. But if the gap was right in the middle, then what was it about the challenge - I so much wonder!

And again - very good to see that supporters can also be so objective and critical - Great!
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Firstly , you earned a lot of respect from my side for actually starting a topic questioning an act of the jodi you are favouring this season. It takes alot of guts to do this as here almost everyone forget about right and wrong and just blindly favours there favourites. So Kudos!Clap

Secondly, Yes! i feel that the judges should have pointed this out and this whole thing should have been clarified. What is unfair is unfair! I loved there performance alot but it didnt satisy the challenge given to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517angel-ki-shonaHashiBoo

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index