Fraud on Jhalak? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
First of all kuddos to u  for criticsing ur own favorite. Many people would never criticize their favorite no matter what but here u r opening a post against ur favorite,  very refreshing to see this anyways yes i felt that too that judges should have pointed this out but i guess the show is scripted so what else to expect right. Its very unfair for other contestants i mean basicall this jodi didnt understand their challenge.

Everyone is free to express their opinion as long as its non-abusive. Attacking the topic maker is not acceptable. There are other ways you could have expressed yourself.

Please be considerate before posting whether or not you agree with the views or not.

- JDJ Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nainanino

shut up...tum andhi ho kya...pura performance dubaar dekho n then tell wen did they look at each other...
the doorway was just made 2 make the act more exciting
bloody narrow minded ppl

woah, hold on there!
  1. I am rooting for this jodi. Just because I like them, doesn't mean I can't criticize them. And you don't have to call me "andhi" because I do so. It's not narrow minded of me to comment thus.
  2. Instead of telling me to rewatch the dance, reread what I wrote. I said that they could have used peripheral vision. Know what that is? Google it! That's when you use the side of your eyes to see something. You can see a lot that way.
  3. Remo D'Souza clarified the fact that they shouldn't be able to see each other at all! He said "Aap ek donon ko dekh nahi paoge, lekin dance sync mein hona chahiye." The wall was supposed to hide one from the other, not "make the dance more exciting."
Originally posted by Khushi.

Firstly , you earned a lot of respect from my side for actually starting a topic questioning an act of the jodi you are favouring this season. It takes alot of guts to do this as here almost everyone forget about right and wrong and just blindly favours there favourites. So Kudos!👏

Secondly, Yes! i feel that the judges should have pointed this out and this whole thing should have been clarified. What is unfair is unfair! I loved there performance alot but it didnt satisy the challenge given to them.

OMG! Thank you so much for understanding! And yes! Ditto that! What bothered me the most was that the judges didn't even point it out.
Originally posted by nainanino

shut up...tum andhi ho kya...pura performance dubaar dekho n then tell wen did they look at each other...
the doorway was just made 2 make the act more exciting
bloody narrow minded ppl

Omg, please control your language here... Please hold a discussion in a civil manner, you don't have to agree with the topic opener, you can disagree and post your views but please don't use such words...
hey good observation yaar, now even am feeling quite disillusioned!! what a pity!

i think madhuri like shibani a lot maybe being maharatians or something...the act was good but not worthy of 30