Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

torontoboy89 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont think this is THAT serious.

The gap in the wall is not THAT big for them to "cheat" or be able to see each other. I think that gap is in the wall for the part where they switched sides.

Also, the challenge never said you cannot see your partner AT ALL for the entire performance. I think they mean "for the most part" you can't see each other.

Just like other challenges. Gia wasn't in the air in the whole performane, Tusshar wasn't with Bharti the whole performance and that ball wasnt with Darsheel the whole time!

Plus in all fairness. If your saw the performance you would notice that Punit and Shibani for the most part are facing forward, they werent trying to peak or anything.

I honestly, would give them the benefit of doubt. If anything, Remo would be the first performance to point this out. After all its HIS challenge and he seems like a person who is really fair!

But yeah, the performance was not worthy of a 30. I found Darsheel's performance better.
Edited by torontoboy89 - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its like this in almost all the reality shows with all the contestants 

Channel or PH  very well can play with the audience 

if they wants a particular contestant to stay , does not matter if he/she is a weak performer ,  they will make sure to represent him/her that way that audience can feel oh yah they did great 

first of all not a single choreographer is allowed to choose their songs or dance style ( or songs in singing reality shows )  ...its Channel and PH ppl who decide it and they very well know the strong and weak points of choreographers and contestants and they play accordingly 

for example Gc always gets a dance style for what he does Not need to do much dance ...  but action , make up and all set 

same with eliminations etc ...

suddenly prityusha went out ...when she never came in danger zone ...instead they cld have say she has quit as she was sick but no ...she got eliminated due to less votes ðŸ˜• ...suppose she was not sick then i m sure it was susheel or jayati's turn this time 

sometimes judges r not even present while the performance and return to give comments ... ( well it mostly happens during SRGMP 😆 ) 

so this kinda cheating frauds happen all the time in such shows 
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
didn't even notice- thanks for sharing! 

Having said that I don't think the judges favor contestants and give them certain dances at all!

each performance that was performed this week had  a type of DANCE in it, whether it was the acrobats challenge, no hands challenge or 3 dancers challenge!!! 
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That looks like a door, and I think they used it to go to each others side... Don't know abt the synch when thy were on the sofa but when they were besides each other thy didn't seem to have eye contact cos most of the time they were facing the audience and not the wall... It is hard to look through the peripheral vision an do your steps on beat all the time... I doubt they saw each other during the entire performance, maybe they did when they were on the couch but it still is hard to look at the other side and synch your steps cos you would still lose a beat if you follow someone... Just my perspective, and hope I made sense lol...

edited

Edited by HakkaBakka - 11 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
daaamn =( I'm disappointed, totally loved their performance but this is upsetting.

I dunno though, is that like a see through thing, or is it a mirror?
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please no no no. I really really really like this jodi. I don't care about the marks - really, I've lost hope in the fairness of it - but I love their performances and I thought they were really good 
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree wth u they even didnt deserve 30 kher
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it's true that there was a kind of a door in that wall, but it was there because they had to swich their places during the dance, and i request u to wach their routine once again, i'm sure u'll be noticing that they were dancind a bit far from that door ( thay came forward whan thay dance)
for me i think that they deserved that 30.
😊
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
i absolutely loved his performance
rooting 4 ths guy