Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Fraud on Jhalak?

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I believe in honesty and expect that everyone should be respectable enough to be honest with me. And so, I was heavily disappointed when I saw this. Last week, the judges gave out challenges to all the contestants. Yes, some of them were more difficult than others, but they had to accept them, nonetheless. Shibani and Punit were given the challenge of having to dance with a wall between them. Esteemed judge, Remo D'Souza clarified the fact that the two should not see each other, but their movements had to be synchronized. And when they performed, they had an uncanny synchronization and coordination in the theatrical hip hop number they presented. All of the judges commended them for being able to do that despite the wall.

But, upon a second look, here is what you see:

(right click on image, "view image" to see it in the full size)

If you look at the wall, there is an obvious depression and/or a reflective surface. People! Shibani and Punit could see each other the whole while! Yes, their eyes never met, but one can still get an idea of what the other is doing through peripheral vision.

Am I wrong? If I am, please someone correct me! I've been rooting for this jodi since the beginning and I don't want to believe the fact that they were so deceitful as to do this!

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 21 July 2012 at 6:06pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786djyoti3shalu-123NoComments-Maahii-lilymilysun2011chinky353Doe_Jane2013NinnzGmcs-07SudhaSangeetshinusTinkerBellacherrypansylarki_punjabanangel-ki-shonakooliioForYourEyesOnlyTanShi_CrazyLuvEnduranceStarktasticpickachuDabulls23..Roopal..Befikre-Rehnuma-JanuableSanu

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
TFS

Even the blindfolds when used are not true blindfold...So keep watching..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Yes they were not suppose to see each other... Dnt know what they meant by that challenge.

cs-07

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I actually felt like they could see each other for a small bit of their performance. They swung on the wall and came close somewhere near the end-ish. That's when I was sure that the wall has a break in it..which obviously isn't right according to the challenge.

For the majority of the dance though, they danced in front of that panel where the actual wall was. So I don't think they could see each other the whole time. They definitely could for a bit.

Anyways, I don't think that performance deserved a full 30. The judges of this show continue to hand out 30's like toffees.  Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girlLavenderCrystalsun2011march2011cherrypansylarki_punjabanshinusRolzzLeadNitrateBefikre..Roopal..

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
30 are given out like chana mamra = peanuts Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123Madhuskcs-07chocobearcherrypansypurvaStarktasticTony_StraK786

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

TFS

Even the blindfolds when used are not true blindfold...So keep watching..

Whose challenge was the blind fold?
GC has his hands tied, Susheel has that sitting and standing one, Ravi Kissan has the singer, Isha has her teen ka tadka, and Jayati has her high heels
Those are all the performances of tomorrow, right?
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I actually felt like they could see each other for a small bit of their performance. They swung on the wall and came close somewhere near the end-ish. That's when I was sure that the wall has a break in it..which obviously isn't right according to the challenge.

For the majority of the dance though, they danced in front of that panel where the actual wall was. So I don't think they could see each other the whole time. They definitely could for a bit.

Anyways, I don't think that performance deserved a full 30. The judges of this show continue to hand out 30's like toffees.  Sleepy

exactly! Other than the coordination bit, the performance was a very average one. None of the steps were that difficult. Theatrical hip hop, yeah right!

But for the sake of watching Jhalak, I'm thinking of forgiving this one incident. I mean, this was probably the most difficult challenge. Shibani had danced the tango on high heels-that was the challenge for Jayati. So yeah, whateves. I still like them.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 21 July 2012 at 7:46pm

-Chandramukhi-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentscharmz517pakharachocobearShayu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index