Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev2010 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

R good one

🀣 🀣

On the lighter side like in CB2 you never know Zee may ignore Ram like Dev and only show Sita mata like Radhika so instead of Ramayan it may become Sitayan no offence meant to anyone that was the 1st thought that came to my mind)

chalhov ,

When I read the post about Avina were asked to play the role for Ramayan. I thought Avi will get enough screen space if he played the role of Sri Ram  and the PH can't  side track him and run other parallel tracks . But, honestly I don't want Avina to  play the role. 

-R
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

Radev2010,  welcome back to the forum.  πŸ˜† about your photos and logic.

Well,  I can see Avi as Ram as long as they make Ram like a dashing warrior prince.  But combination of Zee and Sagars ???  Chalhov has a point that  Ram would disappear.  Or they would make him so stuffy with those lines of adharm or dharam.

I am πŸ˜† reading "Ram like a dashing warrior prince" . I imagined Avi as Sri Ram wearing a golden crown and pearl necklaces, a bow and arrow .. as soon as I imigned  what would Avi wear I couldn't stop laughing.

-R 
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

R Angie They are no longer in the picture Zee wanted Rubina to do Sita role which she has declined and I really like that AVINA are not interested after the treatment they got from the CH and PH while doing CB.

I am glad they declined .
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

So you want to see him shirtless??? Hehe. Good for him, as its so hot nowadays...

But what is actually Sita's dress?

No, I don't want to see him shirtless πŸ˜†.  

what is actually Sita's dress? 

Remember Radhika was mother india  ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd1gkv_radhika-bani-mother-india-cb_shortfilms 

That's what Sita would wear. πŸ˜†
-R
radev2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

πŸ˜† πŸ€£R so the thought of shirtless bare chested Avi made you make this poster and post it...welcome backπŸ˜‰

PS- When I first wrote the above sentence instead of writing "shirtless bare chested", I had writing "shortless bare chested"...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†  

You are right the thought of shirtless avi made me make this post. The poster is from my old collection and not a new one. 

πŸ˜†
-R
Edited by radev2010 - 11 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev2010

I am πŸ˜† reading "Ram like a dashing warrior prince" . I imagined Avi as Sri Ram wearing a golden crown and pearl necklaces, a bow and arrow .. as soon as I imigned  what would Avi wear I couldn't stop laughing.

-R 

R:  now that you have mentioned that attire,  I too can not stop laughing.  But seriously that is the reason I wouldn't want Avi to act in Ramanand Sagar/Zee Ramayan.  If it was another production house,  probably Ram's attire would be less melodramatic and more suitable for a prince who has a purpose in life and who is a warrior.  S

Misti recommended this show "Upnishad Ganga" and I am really liking it.  They have dressed all these characters (Indra, Krishna ...)  so well that even the dress code makes a statement about the character.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the Mother india link. Hoping the show would go good.