Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

As a show, Punar Vivah has really improved!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Do you guys remember how we used to complain about so many things when Punar Vivah first started? Here are a few I remember off the top of my head.

*Lack of conversation/interaction between Yash and Aarti
*Lack of screen-space for Payal and Palak
*Aarti and Gayatri's typical saas-bahu squabbles
*Ansh's misbehavior and PayPal's snobbishness

I think there were more, but from the ones I listed the CVs have really taken care of them well.Clap Yash and Aarti's relationship has developed beautifully and though Yash may not be in love yet, the lack of conversation between them has been solved because now they both have really cute interactions.LOL

Payal and Palak's characters have been divulged and we as viewers especially feel our hearts go out to Palak. Whereas they were almost non-existent in the beginning of the show, now they share equal screen space with Ansh and we know what they have gone through as motherloss children.

Aarti and Gayatri seemed like the typical saas-bahu pair in the beginning of the show, and their misunderstandings got on our nerves, but now they share a beautiful relationship which even surpasses that between Shobha and Aarti (at least in my POV). Gayatri is not the typical sasumu and we feel ourselves empathizing with her too.

Ansh used to be a little brat, lol, and PayPal were so rude and mannerless! But now Ansh has become a very well-behaved boy and Payal has accepted him wholeheartedly. Though Palak may not have accepted him yet, she has become used to him and she is no longer a snob. She is just a secure girl wanting to trust someone.

Anything else which comes to your mind that improved since the beginning of the show? Please do share them here!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiprami2793Nisha_abiKs_143padmavarPooja_11rakenduvadana..SmaTz..LuvStrk-001Pearl_27123mitul-MishtyBlue--Naresh-_wallflower_cssudhaAnushaGKkholitaLoveforlifegcluvMallika113maha9TanShi_CrazyLuv-ProudGCian-gafulu14pickachuOmnipotenceZaxo

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
You are right we can see a lot of change , what i love about punar vivah that all this happen slowly and beautifly, no one was perfect from the start and no one is bad till the end ( eccept bua of course she is becoming more evil LOL) love PV , i love aarya

Edited by kholita - 21 July 2012 at 6:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11123mitulLuvStrk-001Mallika113pickachu..RamKiJanaki..

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001kholita..RamKiJanaki..

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Actually I dont Much abt the PV at First..Recently I started to Watch the Show..Now I think The Show is Moving in a Very Good Sense...I loved it...

U have Very Weel Explained Thanx for the Post..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001kholitapickachu..RamKiJanaki..

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
agree with you and the story is going so fairly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Yup, I agree with you! It has definitely improved and is a wonderful show…. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
That's the beauty of it all! The adjustments between the characters was slowly developed!! it wasn't just dumped over their heads! Always loved PV and maintained that what was shown and is shown is perfect as per the storyline, enjoying PV to the core! Nice post yaar!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001kholitapickachu

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with u  diThumbs Up...Lots of improvement...Great going PV...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul-MishtyBlue-kholitapickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index