Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Most Sincere/humble towards fans - Page 7

Poll

Who is the most humble/sincere towards fans??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SRK is charming and sweet to his fans, but I think Akshay is genuinely really humble about his success and fans being the reason. John too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So far i have not interacted with any of these stars so No idea about how are they towards their fans, however once in my life i would like to meet Akshay who i heard a lots of good things about.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL @NKapoor3. Damn girl! You really are persistent eh. I'm impressed =P.

I'd say SRK from the list. However, Abhay Deol was a sweetheart. He talked as though we were "chaddi friends" 😆 and took a picture with me as if he had a crush one me! But then again, who wouldn't :P lol j/k. But ye... a candid shot, a 15 minute talk and a coffee? Damn was he kind or what. 😍
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

Even though I hate SRK's melodramatic overacting on screen. He's by far the nicest guy I've met. He's a charmer but its genuine. He once left lunch to cheer up a little girl. There were no cameras around either.

So SRK.

Akki I've never met, but I've heard he's pretty friendly too.

Two self made superstars from delhi. Maybe thats why they relate to everyone.

so true. I love outsiders because they relate to others. Even DP from the actresses is super nice to her fans, she gave her jewerly that she was wearing to a fan girl
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Oh really? Yea, then maybe he is faking his humility like Cthulhu said. 

Yeah...he kept saying "You media guys this" "You media guys that". This despite the fact that he was on a self promotion drive at Zoom's office. In their place I would have kicked him for acting so condescending in my own office when HE was the one who needs me more than I need him.
But maybe its my usual dislike for the Bachchans magnifying things.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maaan reading some of your celeb interactions is making me pretty jealous.

The only guy I've seen up close was an imitation of Zaakir Hussain =/ he was a cool guy though.

OHHH and I've been able to see SACHIN Tendulkar and Nana Patekar! But no interaction =(
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: attitude.ash

LOL @NKapoor3. Damn girl! You really are persistent eh. I'm impressed =P.

I'd say SRK from the list. However, Abhay Deol was a sweetheart. He talked as though we were "chaddi friends" 😆 and took a picture with me as if he had a crush one me! But then again, who wouldn't :P lol j/k. But ye... a candid shot, a 15 minute talk and a coffee? Damn was he kind or what. 😍

Lol yeh I am persistent, however I never go down to the level of throwing personal remarks :) Hrithik is not that important to me
starstruckk thumbnail
My cousins met SRK in Connecticut when he was shooting for KANK..& my cousins had a lot of nice things to say about him. They said while SRK was outside, busy signing autographs and taking pictures, Rani Mukherjee rushed inside somewhere. lol

and there was this show..they have it up on youtube...where UTV arranges a day where a fan meets their favorite star, and gets to live their life for that one day..yes, there's cameras etc so not sure who's faking their niceness and whatnot 😆 but even WITH cameras, Abhishek seemed full of himself. I saw many of those vids with various actors/actresses..and Abhishek by far seemed the worst. Not that he was obnoxious or rude, but for someone who's really not that big of a star..he seemed a bit arrogant. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hrithik comes off as too smug and full-of-himself in interviews.  He is neither witty like SRK or Salman nor charming like Aamir or Ranbir.  He is, well, weird - never liked him off-screen!
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would have to say, Akshay Kumar, based on what I have read and heard.