Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ma-nishada

Hi Gul,

So many bashing and hate mails, and all in all a complete negativity is going around IPKKND. There were so many reasons. But, first of all I should say, you are the most responsible person for all this chaos. 

1)The show is promoted and marketed as star crossed love story and you didn't even mention bro-sis bond in any of the promos. Your first mistake. 

2)For the last one year , the fans all over the world enjoyed the unique love story. People are attracted by SARUN chemistry, the freshness, feel good and relaxed episodes. I should mention one thing, unlike many other shows, you handled all the twists n turns without any high voltage drama and in an easy way which is very rare in indian television.Again the fans get more attached to their ARSHI love story. Then came your bomb, that the story was initially named as DKS and the name seems weird, so you change the title. This is your second mistake. you should 
have realised that you are selling it as a love story so should keep mum abt DKS. Unpleasant secrets should kept as secrets only, n don't disclose them.If you didn't disclosed it, we were unware abt that and should have avoided so much negativity.

People didn't take it in a serious way as they thought that this show can never turn into DKS.

3)Then comes DB's quitting drama.DB negotiated with PH for more screen space coz you people promised her that. Negotiations going, DB may or may not quit-- news were flowing.You should control the leaking of these types of inside news.But you failed. Your third mistake. Even if it was already set that Anjali is one of the lead n Khushi is just a love interest to do rabba ve's, in our mind(majority's) Anjali's place is only after khushi. We want to see khushi's inner turmoil, story in her point of view not OTT comedies or some random rabba ve's.

4)When you started Anjali track, even if it is needed for the progress of the story, people started bashing Anjali.Initially it was not hate but just coz of frustration. After a long seperation, people were expecting some cute ARSHI momemts. But all of a sudden you started Anjali track.Your fourth mistake. When your are doing a business you should know the demand of the customer. You should have waited for one or two weeks. 

Anything or Anybody coming b/w ARSHI will be bashed. Shyam is the best example. But people love Abhas irrespective of what his characterz doing.But in case of DB , everybody came to know that she negotiated with PH for more screen space and fans(majority's) mind set that she got this much importance only coz of the negotiations she made. A new 
thought arise, if DB didn't negotiate we should have got some nice ARSHI moments. Viewer's age range is 10--60/70 (saying from my experience, my cousin is 10 n my FIL is 64). So many kids n teenagers are watching the show, that is mainly for ARSHI. You can be proud of yourself that your show bring back new generation into soaps. But at the same time don't expect them to react in a matured way. They may bash left n right or sent hate emails, its all coz of their age. I don't think others will do like this.

5) Then comes DB's interview.I should say this shows her unprofessionalism, immaturity and insecurity. This is your fifth mistake. If you want people to sympathize with Anjali this is not the way. ie; don't allow the actors to go to the fans(through media) with pleas(like please understan and all). Interacting with fans is other thing. You have the biggest weapon in your hand, the PEN. You should use your 
creativity.

From the day one ASR is the most bashed character, and then khushi. But both Sanaya n Barun didn't show these types of insecurity.True professionals. 

6)I know this is your baby n anna daata and you people are working hard to entertain us. Then why don't you care abt over all perfection. This is your sixth mistake. Most of the viewers are female. We all have a family, job and many problems in life, still we are finding out time to watch the show coz we love this show that much. This is not our baby or anna daata but an obsession for us. 

Yes we(majority) are watching the show for ARSHI. But please don't misunderstand us. We dont want random rabba ve's. We need some meaningful interactions b/w ARSHI, a next level relationship, understanding, joint decision making, open communication and in between some nok-jhoks. We are not asking for  24x7 hot romance or eye locks.We need a mature love story with all the ingredients in the right proportion. 

IPKKND is your baby. Whether to kill it or nurture it,, it's all in your hand.Hoping for the best.

By 
an obsessed fan
AAMI.

sorry for mistakes. i know its a long post. but i cant help myself from writing it.

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said and I definitely agree with your points!
sanyukta90 thumbnail
Well said. Your expressed everything what I felt. It was beautifully written to express the love and expectations the viewers have from IPKKND.👏👏👏
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said and a nice post!!! plzzz do send it to gul if u can 😆
ma-nishada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishti31

awesome post...👏

BTW... what is this DKS?? m nt aware of this issue so cn ne1 help??

DKS is short of didi ki saut...
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ma-nishada

DKS is short of didi ki saut...

What the... y kesa title hai?? didi ki saut?? r u kidding?? 
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this mail has helped as we are seing a change in the track. I hope it's for the good and not some thing fishy