Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a letter to gul (Page 11)

ma-nishada Senior Member
ma-nishada
ma-nishada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Very Nicely written -- gets the points across.

Just one suggestion -- change the terms "Negativity" and "Bashing".

The Forum is full of "CRITICISM" and "people screaming about what is being shown" -- they are not bashers and they are definitely not negative because they are hoping that fixing the problems could result in a fun show!  Since you are showing criticism, I think you should lead the changes in the words as well -- there are several other threads leading this.

Cheers.

i'm not against criticism n i'm not in favor of the way the r portraying Anjali... but comments like " Kill Anjali, DB pls quit, pls stop the show, etc..." r bashing n hate mails, we can't justify them. 

ma-nishada Senior Member
ma-nishada
ma-nishada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

very well said aami. pls mention gh's tweet thing also... cvs are ruining anjali's character...
honey, ya i know the GHz tweet probs but i don't want to mention it, coz GH is just a script writer .the story n the track concepts are GULz. . She is the head, so we can ignore the tails.

Edited by ma-nishada - 22 July 2012 at 9:38pm
sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
amazingly said! Hats Off!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ma-nishada

ma-nishada Senior Member
ma-nishada
ma-nishada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

I am so glad you penned this down...

I have always thought that inexperience and unprofessional-ism is what has caused all this negativity and reactions from the audience.

I understand that with changing times and varied outlets of media the proximity and connect the audience have with the media personalities - actors, producers, directors, writers etc. is a phenomena in itself... but lookes like the boom happened and people didnt get trained how to handle it.

The day I read that article by Gul talking about the conceptualization of the show as DKS, I thought why talk about it now.. you have a concept... it works you build, it doesn't work you iterate it. And when the show isnt even half an yr old... why discuss the shelves initial concept. But this went on to prove the immaturity of the PH... they didint learn what info to divulge and what to retain.

The same inexperience and immaturity has been displayed by the actors and writers of the show through their interviews and social networking sites... Well I agree they are also just ordinary people like any of us.. but the choice of profession they have made requires grooming and  measured talking... The world doesn't spare a Tom Cruise or an Amitabh Bachahan then these are really still nobodies.
And when they are contracted to a show -  a PH and a channel it's their responsibility to regulate what they say and how they say in media interaction. Most interviews look like talk over chai without the realisation how what it looks like or sounds like at the other end.

I think television has been taken very lightly cause its impact is not measured.. people always make a fuss about movies impact  and the movie actors' influence on the viewers but times have changed and its a need to rise to the occasion to counter that.

PR skills people...!!!

luved ur comments. We can't say the PH  or CVs r inexperienced. this is not their first show. But they r showing unprofessionalism n r taking our affection to the show for granted to sell any thing they cooks.
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ma-nishada

ma-nishada Senior Member
ma-nishada
ma-nishada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Very well written and mirrors our thought processClap. Please post it on their FB page, in case you dont have FB account  if you allow I will post it there.

i don't have fb / twitter account. so feel free to post it...

Mahi122

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Great post girl.

I think up till wednesday everyone supported Anji although some felt uncomfortable about it from the very beginning/. Friday's episode has done it. 

Agree with your entire post especially DB interview part. That was completely unprofessional. And while you were at it can you also highlight how many of us do not feel sorry for her as she doesn't wear baby bump. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ma-nishadaMahi122

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
agree wit u dear ...!!!

ma-nishada

Go to top