India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a letter to gul (Page 10)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
well written! please do post or email it to Gul! she need to read this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ma-nishada

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Very well written and post it 4lions page

ma-nishada

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
very well said.Please post it where Gul can read

ma-nishada

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I'm in complete agreement. PH really need to sort out their professionalism. I didn't even look at Daljeet's interview because I knew it'd be like that. We love the show & we don't want it to be destroyed.

ma-nishada

tina potter Senior Member
tina potter
tina potter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Brilliantly done , couldn't agree more , even I am disappointed that a great opportunity to show the building of a relationship and marriage between arshi especially after arnav knows the truth abt khushi was thrown away. I only watch ipkknd for arshi story everything else is secondary so as much as I love the romance and hot looks but I wanna see them having a meaning conversation abt their lives and families , the kidnapping track we saw some beautiful convo between them though short and via telepathy and telephone but it had depth and I honestly thought when he gets back they wud continue on this learning curve , I saw glimmer of hope when arnav overheard nk asking khushi about the roses then it was snatched away in the next few epi by the whining and clinging anjali . The thing I find extremely irritating is the family not wanting khushi in front of anjali when kkg was more victim than anjali but they r not removing every trace of reminder of the cheating husband from anjalis sight like the huge photo frame behind her bed or moving her out of the bedroom they shared. I found such irony in thursday scene where khushi was having tea and upon seeing anjali approaching she gave up her place and moved away ,isn't that what has happened in the serial DB taking the position from SI so I too want it cleared as to who are the leads of the show cos I am not interested in watching a bro sister relationship serial especially one that promised us a lovestory of two ppl of different mindsets ,values ,status and personalities.

@ taniks: i agree and love your post - especially bold parts !Smile

ma-nishada

tina potter Senior Member
tina potter
tina potter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

I am so glad you penned this down...

I have always thought that inexperience and unprofessional-ism is what has caused all this negativity and reactions from the audience.

I understand that with changing times and varied outlets of media the proximity and connect the audience have with the media personalities - actors, producers, directors, writers etc. is a phenomena in itself... but lookes like the boom happened and people didnt get trained how to handle it.

The day I read that article by Gul talking about the conceptualization of the show as DKS, I thought why talk about it now.. you have a concept... it works you build, it doesn't work you iterate it. And when the show isnt even half an yr old... why discuss the shelves initial concept. But this went on to prove the immaturity of the PH... they didint learn what info to divulge and what to retain.

The same inexperience and immaturity has been displayed by the actors and writers of the show through their interviews and social networking sites... Well I agree they are also just ordinary people like any of us.. but the choice of profession they have made requires grooming and  measured talking... The world doesn't spare a Tom Cruise or an Amitabh Bachahan then these are really still nobodies.
And when they are contracted to a show -  a PH and a channel it's their responsibility to regulate what they say and how they say in media interaction. Most interviews look like talk over chai without the realisation how what it looks like or sounds like at the other end.

I think television has been taken very lightly cause its impact is not measured.. people always make a fuss about movies impact  and the movie actors' influence on the viewers but times have changed and its a need to rise to the occasion to counter that.

PR skills people...!!!

agree with you

Edited by tina potter - 22 July 2012 at 8:36am

ma-nishada

morning_dews IF-Sizzlerz
morning_dews
morning_dews

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
this was very well written and i agree with you 200%...
dear, if possible post the same on SP  or 4 lions official page...

ma-nishada

saucechips Goldie
saucechips
saucechips

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i must say this is the most sensible post i have seen in a long while..very good job done!

ma-nishada

Go to top