Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
200% agree ... the best post i ve come across so far since this outburst.
Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hold your horses guys, the serial will progress, let it move in its pace,we're getting a good story from the beginning, the writers know what they're doing, have a little faith!
though i do agree with you to some extent!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
amazing post!!

and the next mistake i would like to add is that the way u have portrayed Anjali in the past week!!

by god! people have started sympathizing with Shyam!! and telling it is no wonder he went after Khushi and tried to kill Anjali!!

me included people feel Shyam actually was a saint to have managed to be patient for 3 whole freaking years with his psycho wife before he tried to cheat!! cz we r sympathizing that he had to tolerate that psycho woman for 3 years!!

can u see Gul how big u have messed this up?:s
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Second every point that u have made... every one of them are valid and really hope that she comes to the IF and reads this.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post...πŸ‘

BTW... what is this DKS?? m nt aware of this issue so cn ne1 help??
fazzdoc110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PLS SOMEONE ACTUALLY SEND THIS TO GUL...

I HATE ANJALI'S TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!
arshicoholic thumbnail
I am a sri lankan and I 've loved this show. But now I am totaly displeased with the current track, I stopped watching it when anjali started the twisted minded-jealous sister alter . I only see arshi scenes in youtube now. Waiting till this stupid track gets over!!
I totaly agree with ur post.spot on n do hope dat this will reach Gul...
Btw I loved anjali as d sweet sister n felt terrible when darljeet wantd 2 quit. But if this is d character dat darljeet wants to portray taking up more screen space- she shudv aswel quited . Bcz I dnt wanna c this beautiful lovestory turning in 2 some horrific story of a mentally disturbed sister.
Please do not misinterpret this criticism- we take time to write this down hoping that something positive will be taken out of our feedback!
I'm sure most of d international fans will agree with u and will mirror my feelings.
Hoping things will change soon * fingers crossed*
-A VERY DISPLEASED ARSHI LOVER FROM SL

Please post this in official website of SP ... It's well said..πŸ‘
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is so well written and you have encompassed every point that all of us feel - including that bit about how the audience range is so varied. I think you should put this up in a feedback to star plus because they do forward emails to relevant people (in this case, hopefully Gul). Or put it up on the official 4 Lions Facebook page. They do read stuff on it.

They may not see things from our perspective but at least they'll know what's going through our minds.. πŸ˜Š
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kushipugly

plz plz post thispost to gul or official SP site. i m sick of this sickening anjali track. if this track where a sister is sobbing pouting fter watching her brother romancing, i will leave this show for good.😑

anjali has shown her true colors now. she is a selfish, attentionseeker, whiny, spineless, gold digger sis living on her brothers money but can't see her brother celebrate his wife birthday in his own room🀒🀒🀒
hats off to u shaym for tolerating such a shameless selfis woman for 3 years. you totally deserve best husband award on spa next year.
no wonder that sick shameless woman is behind yr creepness