Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

very well said aami. pls mention gh's tweet thing also... cvs are ruining anjali's character...
honey, ya i know the GHz tweet probs but i don't want to mention it, coz GH is just a script writer .the story n the track concepts are GULz. . She is the head, so we can ignore the tails.
Edited by ma-nishada - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jules

I am so glad you penned this down...

I have always thought that inexperience and unprofessional-ism is what has caused all this negativity and reactions from the audience.

I understand that with changing times and varied outlets of media the proximity and connect the audience have with the media personalities - actors, producers, directors, writers etc. is a phenomena in itself... but lookes like the boom happened and people didnt get trained how to handle it.

The day I read that article by Gul talking about the conceptualization of the show as DKS, I thought why talk about it now.. you have a concept... it works you build, it doesn't work you iterate it. And when the show isnt even half an yr old... why discuss the shelves initial concept. But this went on to prove the immaturity of the PH... they didint learn what info to divulge and what to retain.

The same inexperience and immaturity has been displayed by the actors and writers of the show through their interviews and social networking sites... Well I agree they are also just ordinary people like any of us.. but the choice of profession they have made requires grooming and  measured talking... The world doesn't spare a Tom Cruise or an Amitabh Bachahan then these are really still nobodies.
And when they are contracted to a show -  a PH and a channel it's their responsibility to regulate what they say and how they say in media interaction. Most interviews look like talk over chai without the realisation how what it looks like or sounds like at the other end.

I think television has been taken very lightly cause its impact is not measured.. people always make a fuss about movies impact  and the movie actors' influence on the viewers but times have changed and its a need to rise to the occasion to counter that.

PR skills people...!!!

luved ur comments. We can't say the PH  or CVs r inexperienced. this is not their first show. But they r showing unprofessionalism n r taking our affection to the show for granted to sell any thing they cooks.
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Very well written and mirrors our thought process👏. Please post it on their FB page, in case you dont have FB account  if you allow I will post it there.

i don't have fb / twitter account. so feel free to post it...
Great post girl.

I think up till wednesday everyone supported Anji although some felt uncomfortable about it from the very beginning/. Friday's episode has done it. 

Agree with your entire post especially DB interview part. That was completely unprofessional. And while you were at it can you also highlight how many of us do not feel sorry for her as she doesn't wear baby bump. 
You speak for all of us, get this letter to Gul and her Team, so many rebuttels we have had on this topic, all I am hearing is we are bashing, all we are doing is stating facts, this is not us  being juvenile and immature, I am so proud of you for writing this letter, let us do justice and send it to 4Lions and SP, I know they know by now how we feel but it is always good to remind them. Great letter, great job at writing it.
Loved your post, you took the words right out of my mouth.  GUL I HOPE YOU R LISTENING.
Loved it.
You put in words what ArHi fans all over are feeling.
Frustration is just going over the top!!
Originally posted by ma-nishada

honey, ya i know the GHz tweet probs but i don't want to mention it, coz GH is just a scriptwriter.the story n the track concepts are GULz. . She is the head, so we can ignore the tails.
god... you are calling GH , tail... ha ha
i think ur right and u should send this to gul, the story isn't about brother sister love it's about Arshi love XXX
good ...😉.
Well said👍🏼
Sooo agree😍