Khushi ( & Arnav ) to leave Raizada House

kay87 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Just saw this on youtube so thought i'd share it here!!

Go to :

http://www [dot] youtube [dot]com/watch?v=BZ9R9e9lWOc&feature=plcp 

replace [dot] with [.]

I know we're all frustrated with the current track, so this might be a good change. In this video, Barun spills the beans that Buaji's not well so they're going to GH to take care of her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
No i dont think Arnav too is leaving he may have just said like that I mean he will not want to leave either his di or khushi but khushi is making an excuse of Buaji health and Arnav may try hard not to let her go...moreover he may mean we are. Coming means he will go there to drop her and have some talk and tea and all I don't think cvs will make Arnav to go with her yet... And even if he is ready to go there nani and mami will stop him as they will say that Anjali needs him the most and di chote will stay back didn't you see how mami was looking so happy?? This means Khushi is leaving alone
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry to say this, but it's not everyone, who are unhappy with the track. In fact I love this track. Arhi's MU is gone. It's just people, who only want to see rabba ve all the way. The show will get bored very quickly and then there is nothing to show us. And I'm not sure if Arnav is going to stay at GH