India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will Arnav see the difference

jalpa_23 Groupbie
jalpa_23
jalpa_23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Big question is will Arnav be able to see a difference between his Di and his wife? Khushi didn't mind when red roses for her birthday was given to Anjali. But Anjali did mind when Khushi got some attention of Arnav.
If this thing continue I am sure Khushi will become his first priority.
I know lot of people are upset about change in Anjali's attitude but I think this is to build up another track. Only in this way the truth of 6 month contract will be out and Anjali will realize Khushi's pain.

No bashing please.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13adk123hsjasminsandrilajazzpreetSham33rahpayel3004arshi1986taklima_najsun2011trishy13butterfly15..bijiliBanaya1eyesonmeEdella17OmaRamdassNewbiesoapfanMephisto.FairyDust.GodhuliLogonxAaliya

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Oh, You know what that's what I want him to realise. I even mentioned this in one of my post earlier today. Knowing Arnav he probably won'tCryCry if he does I'll be the happiest. He should think for a second that how good Khushi is & how weird Anjali is acting. She accused him of changing because of Khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23Archu61Banaya1sun2011

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know if Arnav will see the difference or not.  He will probably get brainwashed by Anjali even more when Khushi leaves RM.  I think it will take him a while to see all of Khushi's virtues, or even if he does realize them, it will take him a while to act upon his love.  He won't be able to make any moves to get Khushi back, until that Poojali has got her mind stable again.

Spreading roses all over the path leading to the stairs -  eventually the Raizadas were going to return home after Satsang.  Was it planned that somehow the roses would get removed before the clan's return ?  They were going to see the roses sooner or later.

I understand that the roses couldn't be placed in their room, because Khushi was in there.

So the circumstances would have led to a disgruntled bunch of Raizadas anyway Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23sun2011

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
honestly i just want the 6 months contract to end fast n khushi to leave RM so that the Raizadas can understand khushi's pain, her sacrifices for the family and most importantly importance of Khushji!!

Edited by ---ArHian--- - 21 July 2012 at 5:14pm

jalpa_23sun2011

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Will Arnav realized all that Khushi did just to find him while he was kidnapped? What about there Blind conversation? 

jalpa_23mizzraksha712

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Will Arnav realized all that Khushi did just to find him while he was kidnapped? What about there Blind conversation? 

This is Arnav we are talking about he is blindly in love with his sister, and sister is in love with Shyam lol.
Blind Conversation doesn't matter anymore after he screamed at Khushi you know Anjali's drama last weekAngry

jalpa_23sun2011

jalpa_23 Groupbie
jalpa_23
jalpa_23

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I think @ some point Anjali will tell Khushi that whatever happen to her was because of Khushi. She may leave RM. I want Khushi to leave RM before more humiliation happen. This will increase TRP too.

In my point of view I see Anjali as a spoiled child who wants attention which she is not getting from Arnav. I don't hate her as I can't hate a kid but I do want someone to make her understand. She must know in and out. She should not be treated like kid from who we hide a truth as they don't understand.

Just one request to Raizada please treat her as an adult.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

sami_qt Goldie
sami_qt
sami_qt

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Khushi will leave cause Arnav will fight with her again and this time we will get redemption track...

As he will choose his di... 

As Khushi said to him...

Khushi You are disrespecting god by coming to the temple
Arnav I don't believe in god
Khushi yes I have forgetton that Arnav Singh raizada doesn't believe in god because he consider himself to be god
Arnav and also remember that I write my own destiny. I do what ever I want to do
Khushi even u remember this... One day u will realize what ever u have written for your self that goddess has instigate you to write by holding your hand what ever u do it's because of her wish and it will always be her wish in the future too, but when you realize this I won't be there...

And the. Arnav turns to his asr mode and says why that day and goes on...

Sowwie I've made mistake as Hindi isn't my language 
Here is the video 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwjLPLluW40

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23

Go to top